the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Empty
PostSubject: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:22 pm

never saw this before...

"One Mainframe To Rule Them All is a breathtaking rundown of the human microchipping agenda. Concise and effective, it breaks down the coming global information control grid in all its horrifying detail. Scarier than any horror movie could be because it is real and documented."

http://spktruth2power.wordpress.com/2010/03/11/one-mainframe-to-rule-them-all/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm

above post 2:22 help
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:35 pm

This is scary shit. So many people would allow themselves to be chipped if they thought that it would allow them to get a head in this world.

Corporations and computers are trying to take over the world.

This goes along with the info that Linda brought up on another thread about A I. Is this the plan?

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 pm

I had a post on another forum under my chemtrails thread with an interesting theory that the elements in the chemtrails are meant to be absorbed by all living things in order to link up to an AI supercomputer for tracking and other purposes. It was definitely food for thought. Maybe that is why they are not pushing the microchipping agenda they have their backup plan in place.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:29 pm

That may well be their backup plan Lightening? At this point I would not be surprised at anything.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 am

I was listening to a Jim Mars interview about IBM's role in financing Hitler during WW2 so I guess it doesn't surprise me that they would be a player in the technical control of the population. They were always heavily financed in their R&D by the government and from their inception the workers were pressured to dress alike and act like drones. They remind me of MIB with their dark suits, white shirts and ties, very militaresqe (if that's even a word) but it describes them perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 am

Right on lightning, you said it well.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 am

affraid

L
i agree that the crap in the chem trails is meant to be absorbed..but
i think it is to dumb down the populace..

that way they will be more easily presuaded to buy into the wanna-bes plan

have you noticed the forgetfullness in younger and younger folks in the last two years?
or the inability of folks to actually think...?
it isn't just the tech toys that are involved
imho

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

You make a good point sky. As far as the younger generations go I think the dumbing down of education and inadequate diets and toxins in the food and water as well as those mandatory flouride treatments preschoolers were given has a lot to do with their behavior changes. And let us not forget the planned breakdown of the family units.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 am

Well said lightning.... hi ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all   RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFID, IBM & 1 mainframe to control all
Page 1 of 1