the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

[Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid' Empty
PostSubject: [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'   [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 am

I've been meaning to add this to the FORCE for awhile after I read over the info, but like many items of interest it sorta washed away till the time was right!

(Sheesh so many good post's here and a couple I need to think about long and hard as that G- Ure capitalised where I live in someones post mis-stating a state for a city..damn, he must be thinking about the doc I sent in good intention...go frigging figure that?)

But all that aside I love this Realisation!, and it needs a sweet, sweet home here sunny

Chest fridge

Quote :

Using vertical doors in refrigeration devices is an act against the Nature of Cold Air. Understanding and cooperating with Nature rather than acting against it leads to much better efficiency.

My chest fridge (Vestfrost freezer turned into a fridge) consumes about 0.1 kWh a day. It works only about 2 minutes per hour. At all other times it is perfectly quiet and consumes no power whatsoever. My wind/solar system batteries and power-demand-sensing inverter simply love it.

This is so brilliant in so many ways. If you're off the grid then you found a power saver. If you're planning for such a life-style change then that opened up an idea. (I class myself in the latter)

All in All... Enjoy how smart and aware we can be !!!

SAUCE

http://mtbest.net/chest_fridge.html

dolph
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'   [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 am

Hmmm, and yes I am guilty to the fact that I have pondered his area of study whilst in the system and where his ideas may have been used given he took the opt-out option

lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'   [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 am

Its not too hard to find info about this brilliant warrior, but in saying so i don't think you will find it on his website!

Quote :
Dr Tom J. Chalko lives in Mt Best, Victoria, Australia. He holds PhD in laser holography since 1979 and MEngSc in engineering since 1975. From 1982 to 2001 he was an academic at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He enjoys a good health, that he has restored himself in 1994 from quite a miserable state.

He had to have at very minimum, contributed to a program he disagreed with inmho ;)

EDIT OOPS, Link below:

http://selfhealing.net/

Last edited by Somamech on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link added !)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'   [Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fridge] A great method on using less energy 'Off thee Grid'
Page 1 of 1