the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a view from my computer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

a view from my computer Empty
PostSubject: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am

lol!

grabbed the camera too fast and got a bad shot of the big dog at the window...but the rest of the peanut gallery
never moved..lol....
hope seeing the critters gives you a smile...i sure get one..just couldn't make it without critters

removal of pics due to influx of wierd...sorry 3-15-10...the ides of march

Last edited by sky otter on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 am

Your dog cracks me up so much Sky too funny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 am

lol!

hey
whatsa matta ..you never see a poodle before???????????????????

he's not photogenic at all..in person he is just soo cute..but one tough little guy
hubby is quite happy he isn't a foo-foo dog..hahahahahahah

he's only 3 months..so just wait..he'll look wierder as he grows cause i ain't doin no poodle trim..
hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

hey
whatsa matta ..you never see a poodle before???????????????????

he's not photogenic at all..in person he is just soo cute..but one tough little guy
hubby is quite happy he isn't a foo-foo dog..hahahahahahah

he's only 3 months..so just wait..he'll look wierder as he grows cause i ain't doin no poodle trim..
hahahahah

Big hugs :)

So that is what a Nat poodle looks like ! I've never seen one that aint had that bloody awful trim... but gee he has a nice inquistive way about him! I love the little guy !!!

clubbing

Last edited by Somamech on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : t)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am

Oooh, give them some hugs and kisses for me Sky, okay, your lucky to be able to have them all around. My ex didn't want pets at all, go figure with that one, a bit telling isnt it.

Big kisses to each one for me, up you get and give them big squashy hugs. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Love the pet poses, who could not love animals
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 pm

sunny

ah Biggs..hold on..your critters are comin
meanwhile these four say thanks for the hugs..
purr ... puppybark

Soma
here's some poodle history for you....

Standard Poodles have been cherished and adored for hundreds of years. Based on history, we know that they’ve been around at least since the 15th or 16th century due to their images in artwork of the period.

The Standard Poodle that we know and love today probably developed around the 17th century. Most people think the Poodle originated in France, but actually, it originated in Germany. The German word for Poodle is “Pudel,” which means “to splash in the water.” There were several Poodle type dogs in other countries during this time, including Russia, France and Italy.

The original Poodle was highly valued as an excellent water dog because it was extremely intelligent and cooperative. It is actually the oldest known water retriever breed. It’s bond with humans stood out from any other breed. This characteristic is what makes the Poodle so highly popular today.

In the early 1930s, there were only about 34 Poodles registered in the United States. In 1935, a white Standard Poodle won Best in Show at the Westminster Kennel Club show in New York. After that show, the Poodle’s popularity soared, and it was the number one dog registered by the American Kennel Club for approximately 20 years.

The Poodle still remains in the top 10 popularity wise, due to breeders diligently striving to preserve the personality and characteristics of the breed.

and some pics and a vid....they aren't all fancy haircuts..very smart pooches..and dang without the haircut
it does look like rolf..lol

a view from my computer Joey10

a view from my computer Standa10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a view from my computer   a view from my computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a view from my computer
Page 1 of 1