the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Densities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 pm

I have some questions that has come up in another thread.

Sanat or anyone can you give a break down of consciousness awareness through the 1st - 6th densities? What can we expect in the 4th, 5th and 6th densities?

How many densities are there? 6 or is it 8 or higher.

Is there a zero density?

Where does the infinite creator reside?

Can you describe the relationship between densities and dimensions?
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 am

You're not coming from exactly the same viewpoint as I am. So I don't know maybe this answer will disappoint as it takes a lot of time to reveal the dimensions. That's what I'm trying to do with my section. This is the best I know about it so far simplified. All densities are within all densities. So what density are you in now? All of them. But you choose what you are doing and how you are experiencing them in a specific structure or angled viewpoint which you would call 3rd dimension 4th or whatever. The number of 'densities' cannot be counted. It goes on for infinity just like number sequences. There is a zero density but there doesn't have to be either. The infinite creator resides in all the densities. Your state of being attracts you into the dimension you reside which is based on what density you are currently fitting into. Your decisions is your destiny as you playing your part as your consiousness flows with the collective interacting and connecting with all. The earth is alive at a certain density as a being too. As she changes the density will change. We are all part of the earth consiousness. The density is the vibration of the dimension. Some planets not in the earth density frequency are not seen as they have gone to a different dimension. Each higher dimension takes higher consiousness to go into. When your vibration changes you change dimensions. That is determined by your wisdom and your energy. Every person has a different vibration and viewpoint. We all fit into the earth density dimension that is why we are here. Enlightenment is referring to going beyond the earth dimension consciousness. A mass awakening will move the earth into a higher different dimension. The dark adept always try to prevent this by whatever means possible. As the dark they want to go in darker less enlightened dimensions so they try and move the earth and themself towards that frequency. Since it is all holographic you are not necessarily restricted by anything outside yourself. Anything that is here is because we called it here.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:27 am

Can I ask you Dean where you get your sources from?

Ok we know the earth is a living conscious organism that has it's own electromagnetic vibrational field. When her conscious awareness is expanded to a higher dimension what will happen to all the other 3D physical beings who inhabit the earth that haven't reached this same level of awareness? A new 3D hologram to suit their stagnant progression?

Now densities could be interpreted as a bandwidth of frequency patterns/vibrational energy. We obviously can only view a minimal range of this light spectrum through our 5 senses making up the 3rd density. So if the Infinite creator resides in all frequencies/densities how come we can't see him/her/it?
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:10 am

The earth consiousness is very expanded more than you think planets are advanced entities we are part of what makes it up. Currently she is more asleep than awake and only in her infancy. Things are corresponding. Timelines are interconnected with dimensions. Those people who are unable to reach the higher earth stay on a different timeline of the earth which is at a lower density. I know it's complicated but that's metaphysics.

If what I say sounds different it's because I pieced it together myself so I know what I am talking about I don't need to copy off another person. I get my sources from all my study however, piecing things together and my own efforts which is a very hard slow road, but steadily progressive. The easy road is the wrong way.

When you say you cannot see god. It depends what you expect to see...There is many entities around everything is alive with life. There is many planets moons stars. There is a lot of beauty in life. All that can be seen as "him/her/it". You will see more advanced beings in the afterlife as that is a different process of the cycle in development. You see the mirror of this plane and you may call that god. But it is nothing more than consiousness of life like you and me that has developed to a different density of light in their aura. In the afterlife it functions differently than this. There is things you can learn in this plane that you can't on the other. The vibration is much higher (when crossing over) unless you get confused and don't make it to where you are guided because of either serve addictions which are purged or some deep blindness which catches you in a loop. A lot of people realize their entire life has been a distraction from what they should have being doing rarely does it turn out how they wanted. The reason why you go into a different plane of existence when you die is because you no longer have the physical body to ground you to this particular density and so your spirit is free to go to that level where you belong. There is a number of profound experiences people go through in the remembering process. Just as there is sleeping and waking. There is two sides to the "waking world" which is this density experience and the other side. Most of your sleep you don't remember is on this other side so you can remember it all when you cross over again. Notice how quick you get tired? That's spirit needing to go back to that place again. It is a cycle of life. You do get to a point where this kind of frequency serves no purpose because you ascend above you outgrow it. How long that takes is entirely dependent on your motivation or effort, will to progress. It could take 1 lifetime or millions. You can also regress downwards if you follow darkness.

Ones who follow darkness for a long time go to a different plane below their eyes seen as inside themself as they are entirely self focused. They can fake love and do to trick people but you won't feel love it's an imitation. When they aren't cloaking it you feel nothing but dread. They hoard all their light to themself and interact with you through deception. The more you try avoid these kind of entities the more they will take advantage of you it's better to understand and study about them then at least you can overcome. You protect yourself by evolving to the light that's the only protection. If you send them love that is like burning them with hot coals. They can scream in great pain and it's very difficult to see all the suffering in them when you do that it's like watching something very sad tortured. Otherwise they just disappear and stop their confrontation. If it's a weak attempt they will get very angry, or mock you. If you laugh at them that can prevent their attack of fear on you. This has gone a bit off topic sorry I went into a ramble. We are not important to be attacked if one day you cross something as evil as this you will know. At our level they work on a more collective level such as through the monetary system and these structures of power that have being oppressing us. Is all part of their agenda. What you are fighting. Bad side of Illuminati/NWO etc. That is them doing that to us. If you pay attention you can feel their presence how we have collectively let them into the earth plane here and how they take the leader role because we get too complacent lazy. John Kerry on his soapbox and others. They put him there. They are also behind the intricate web of complicated laws created for the purpose of getting authority over us. Which is manifested through the court systems. I'm not talking about some person down the street in their million dollar mansion. But rather this dimensional hardcore evil that you under-estimate the intelligence of. That it is an entire brotherhood of it's own functioning. Humans didn't go to war with each other. They are blinded and deceived into it by these entities to bring the earth density downward. The main weapon they are using is how they create the incentive, through a money system to change your life direction purpose into a new system they create. And then you become the servant to money and their system. The arms industry needs to make money, war, and to encourage hate. They don't actually go around doing it they set it up as a system and it flows from there automatically through peoples greed. Their aura can be felt like a black hole taking away from you. The dark adept are also seekers of truth but they keep it to themself. That is the difference they use it against others. They are the destructive force. Death. When on this path the more people you hurt and bring down. The higher in this hierarchy you go. And if you are deeply in this side you can't go over to the light hierarchy overnight. It takes just as long to dig yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Densities 140ktj4

Then there is the light beings that just radiate it outward that are against them. As you progress you are going to go on one of these sides. I suggest the light side. The more you progress the greater responsibility you will have and the more you will come into contact with darker things. but also much lighter things. Things get more intense. Problems don't get lighter. You gain even deeper problems. Because you take on more burden. But it's a price that is well worth it. If you go on the dark path you will feel more and more alone. Greater and greater suffering. You go into the dark hierarchy system. If you go on the light path you will gain more and more bliss and feel better and better. You go into the Light hierarchy system. I can say with certainly I am on the lower end of the light Hierarchy system. I didn't come here because I was dumb or neutral I came here to help ascend people during a 'harvest' period. How significant do I think I am? I am just another ant servant at the bottom of the hierarchy system doing it's thing. The more people I help the more I can go up the ladder but that is not the point the point is to fill people with as much light as possible. This is the creative force life.
Densities Devinelightglowzc5
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:15 am

hi reunite. great questions! i hope you dont mind me chiming in here with my perspective. like everything in this field, take what you like, use discernment, and dump the rest. we can always go back and reassess the information again later. i dont know many answers on this as we are all continually learning, but hopefully some of the information i provide here from these sources will help you.

here is my take, which is information drawn from sources which resonate with me: sanat, operation terra, hidden_hand, 'power vs force' by david hawkins, some 'undoing the ego' books, alex colliers lectures and his book 'defending sacred ground', and the Handbooks for the New Paradigm.

from collier, there were 11 densities. eons ago, we were 11th density beings (the Pa Taal, or The Founders) but decided to re-experience 3rd density again. so, humans fell through the densities and incarnated on 3rd density. this is almost like virtual reality for us. we are asleep in this dimension. the 2012 'phenomena' is like our alarm clock going off, waking us up out of this dream.
collier, via the andromedan perspective, states that in 1994, a color-sound frequency began emanating from the black holes in our galaxy. this frequency is causing everything in this galaxy to ascend. 2nd density is moving to 3rd, 3rd is moving to 4th, and so on. this is all being created by 12th density beings. who or what they are or what it is is unknown to even the andromedans.

i believe the concept of densities and dimensions are basically the same thing. densities seems to be a better way to describe them. as one moves up the scale, one becomes lighter and vibrates at a higher frequency, like you said.

the site below has some good information that will help explain levels of consciousness, and this is drawn from hawkins` material. it will help illustrate how the rise in densities and thus the rise in vibration and being "lighter" makes some connection. its not all of the answers, but it helped answer some of my questions:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/04/levels-of-consciousness/

this is from the Ra information: (my take in parentheses)

1. 1ST DENSITY: The cycle of awareness (basic instinctual animal behavior)
2. 2ND DENSITY: Growth (dogs, chimps, animals that respond to us emotionally)
3. 3RD DENSITY: Self-awareness (us, becoming aware)
4. 4TH DENSITY: Love or understanding (out of my realm of understanding right now)
5. 5TH DENSITY: Light or wisdom
6. 6TH DENSITY: Light/love, love/light or unity, also frequently referred to as compassionate wisdom
7. 7TH DENSITY: The gateway cycle-- also frequently referred to as that density where one perceives the sacramental nature of all things.

RA: At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all. (B1,153)

8.8TH DENSITY: The octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

QUESTION: Does this mean that in the 8th density you would have awareness of all that is?
RA: This is partially correct. It is our understanding that it would not be our awareness, but the awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all there is.

info source: http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

the Ra material states there are only 8 densities. the andromedan perspective has 12. it could be that the Ra source is simply not conscious of any higher dimensions, but the andromedans, via higher beings they are in contact with, are aware. or one source is mistaken. the andromedan perspective resonates with me, so i lean towards belief in that source.

this will give you a good breakdown on each density, according to Ra. i think this is what you really are interested in:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?category=Densities

the infinite creator/the Source resides in all of us- every being. it transcends the scale, in my opinion, or one could say that the Source resides on every single density level. each of us are particles of the Source, and through each of us, the Source is able to see everything from every perspective.
imagine you are observing a rainbow. the viewpoint of where you are viewing the rainbow is only one perspective of the rainbow, as everyone sees a rainbow because everyone is standing at a different point. one cannot get a real understanding of the nature of the rainbow without viewing it from many different angles. only when we can see the rainbow from every single possible angle can we really KNOW the nature of the rainbow. and that is what the Source does with us: sees everything from every angle.

there is no zero density in anything ive read.

as we ascend the densities, we will be able to see things differently. according to collier/the andromedans, jupiter is a blue star in 5th density, and as we move to the 4th density, we will be able to see a wider spectrum of colors.

this stuff is taken from mostly the hidden hand and sanats 2012 website, which is a wealth of info:

regarding your question regarding 3rd density beings on earth who dont ascend:
at the time of harvest, there will be 3 different earths.

- for those StS (service to self), they will go to the 4th density negative earth to work off their karma. [the Hidden_hand perspectives take is that those ultra-dark forces paradoxically are good and created the disparity between good and evil so that humans could choose and evolve.]

- for those StO (service to others), they will move to 4th density positive. the andromedans say that we will move to 5th density soon after that, joining our galactic family.

- for those who dont fit into either of these categories, which is, unfortunately, most of the human race, they will unknowingly create a third reality- another third density for themselves where they will continue on until they 'get it'. theyll be opportunities for them to evolve out of it when theyre ready. someone else can probably better explain this, but this new 3rd density reality is created by these humans` consciousnesses, as the fabric of space- time bends around them (since they are not moving with the ascension of the galaxy, but staying stationary). they, essentially create a black hole and in their reality, they drop out of our reality and into another "dimension" where they can continue to live in 3rd density.

like seeing a rainbow from many different viewpoints will help the Source see the true nature of the rainbow, gathering many different viewpoints on this stuff will help us to better see the true nature of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Reunite wrote:
I have some questions that has come up in another thread.

Sanat or anyone can you give a break down of consciousness awareness through the 1st - 6th densities? What can we expect in the 4th, 5th and 6th densities?

How many densities are there? 6 or is it 8 or higher.

Is there a zero density?

Where does the infinite creator reside?

Can you describe the relationship between densities and dimensions?

I can try to answer, but I am far from all knowing.

What needs to be understood about densities is that there is different densities/dimensions one can exist in. But one can also move up on the "Density Scale" while physically residing here in 3rd density. I quote Matthew:

Quote :
[...] density has two applications, I believe an explanation about this will be helpful. First, density differentiates the energy makeup of the universe, with progressively higher frequencies prevailing in the higher numbered densities—your calculations of distance, like linear time, have nothing whatsoever to do with the reality of the universal continuum. The other application of density refers to the spiritual growth souls have attained. In this moment, the spiritual status of Earth’s residents and some who transitioned to the spirit world in the past decade or so, ranges from first density to seventh, according to the conscious choices each is making in this lifetime or made in the immediate past lifetime. First and second densities indicate de-evolution and seventh is the attainment of some souls who came from other star nations to assist you in the spiritual renewal and world transformation underway.

I like to use the Scale/Map of Consciousness as a reference:

Densities MoC

Now, I have taken the liberty to measure the "density scale" relevant to Hawkins Scale:

3rd density vibration: 140-270

4th density vibration: 271-380

5th density vibration: 381-480

6th density vibration: 481-539

7th density vibration: 540-1000

It is very possible to reach higher (than 3rd) density consciousness while living in 3rd density. This is the whole point of being here for many people. To evolve out of 3rd density consciousness/vibration and thus gain access to a wider spectrum of experience than just 3rd density incarnations over and over again. The good news is that you do not need to get fully "Enlightened" (7th density consciousness) to "escape the circle of rebirth" (again in 3rd density) as Buddha said it. Being well established in 4th density consciousness is enough.

The Infinite Creator encompass and pervade all Densities/Dimensions. It's all One Being unfolding itself, exploring all potentials in all eternity.

With regards to the coming "Harvest", or Density shift, the following info might be of interest (it's taken from my website and is again according to my research):

Maximum Level of Consciousness (LoC) that qualifies an individual for a "Negative Harvest": 40.
LoC range of "luke warm" individuals that will have to get further lessons in 3rd Density: 41 - 329.
Minimum LoC that qualifies an individual for a "Positive Harvest": 330 (i.e. well established within 4th density consciousness/vibration).

I have also made these calibrations of the Level of Mass Consciousness over some time:

Level of Mass Consciousness in certain years showing Ascension (will be updated regularly):

1945: (160)

1980: (190)
1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008:

(primo): (211)

27.09: (256)

06.10: (267)

08.11: (279)

14.11: (285)

28.11: (294)

24.12: (297)

2009:

30.01: (303)

The level of Mass Consciousness is well on it's way to establish itself within 4th density vibration. This is unprecedented in "known history". It has been under the level 200 for thousands of years. It leaped above the critical 200 level in the late 1980's (there was a "Harmonic Convergence" in 1987 that coincided with this important jump over level 200).

What to expect in higher densities? I come from higher densities, but I have little tangible recollection of how it is there. I hear it's a bit nicer and more balanced and harmonic than this world right now sunny . I suggest your read channeled material linked to on my website which will describe 4th density better than I can. Operation Terra material for example. Matthew, our friend on the other side, also has a nice description of the post 2012 world if you search around on that site a bit you will find it.

What to expect when Ascending the Ladder of Consciousness while still being here in 3rd density? Expect dirt and rubbish to surface and be processed out of the system. Harmony comes later. Expect to face deeprooted fears and hate/anger. It all depends on where you are at this time and where you have planned to go.

Hope this was to some use for anyone reading it. Thanks for good questions! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Thanks a lot guys for your input, theses are thought provoking posts that leads to more pondering, this topic is fascinating least to say.

Dean you got me thinking about the dream world, is it another parallel universe our consciousness is experiencing vibrating in the lower 4th density? Now I'm guessing it resides close to this spectrum as my father explained to me on one of his astral travels inside the astral world/lower 4th density he would observe humans in their sleeping consciousness state inside this plane manifesting one of their dreams. These humans couldn't interact with him as opposed to another astral wanderer. Also after life when a soul is inbetween incarnations at the holding bay (getting a brief only to forget everything..I guess that's the rules of the game) is there a special area/freqency/density? I can't remember where i read this but there is a name (no not purgatory). As anyone else heard about this??

BBw/C thanks for the links, I familiar with Ra's take on the densities as with HiddenHands and Hawkins Map of Consciousness but haven't looked much into Collier's material so will be sniffing it out. Mate you got me thinking about rainbows! We know a rainbow is made up of all the colors of the visible spectrum so what would a rainbow look like outside our 5 sense reality? I always have trouble listening to mainstream science. So here is what I found on Rainbows in mythology.

ttp://www.experiencefestival.com/rainbows_in_mythology_-_ancient_beliefs

Eg. In Aboriginal (Australian) mythology, the rainbow snake is the Creator (Kurreah, Andrenjinyi, Yingarna, Ngalyod et. al.) in the Dreaming, which is the infinite period of time that "began with the world’s creation and that has no end. People, animals, and Eternal Beings like the Rainbow Serpent are all part of the Dreaming, and everyday life is affected by the Dreaming’s immortals," in almost every Australian Aborigine tribe. In these tribes (there are over 50), actual rainbows are gigantic, often malevolent, serpents who inhabit the sky or ground

Sanat the "Harmonic Convergence" in 1987 jumped out at me. This was also the year when earth's schumann resonance increased from 7.83htz to today's 12htz, no coincidence there.

When you make the callibrations for the corresponding years of 1945 - 2009 which related examples/starseeds do you use for the level of mass consciousness?

The Ra material also channeled wanderer's are ET souls from the 6th density making up 1 in 100 humans on earth however on your website there are 40 - 45% of the population from your calibrations.

I'm heading over to Matthew's channeling now..thanks
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:16 am

Quote :
When you make the callibrations for the corresponding years of 1945 - 2009 which related examples/starseeds do you use for the level of mass consciousness?

I am not sure what you mean here...please explain. As for the other questions/comments:

RA material says that Wanderers come from 4th to 6th density, with many (the majority) being from 5th density to my recollection. RA material was channeled around 1981-83. It says that at this time the influx of Wanderers is extremly high due to the "demand/need" of the planet to get in Balance (darkness was way to powerful because of the lack of Light), and this have continued. As of today (some 26-27-28 years later), according to my measures, 40-45% of the population come from higher densities (that is 4th and up). Most do not know they do of course. And this is as it should be.

Matthew can tell you a lot about "the other side" from his reports and his books ("Tell me about Heaven" is the book about that). He says the after-realm is called Nirvana. He is in charge of the huge "medical apparatus" that receives incoming Souls to effectivly heal mental traumas and make sure the Soul can move on to life in the after-realm as quickly as possible (and not be stuck and hung up on its previous lifetime), and eventually start to plan its next incarnation. In 4th density the connection between the after-realm and incarnated realm is much closer and the "veil" is much much thinner. In many ways 4th density can be said to be "heaven on earth".
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 pm

When the muscle testing is applied for the years of 1945 - 2009 what questions do you ask to receive the callibration scores? Is this the procedure? I thought you may of asked questions in relation to key individuals say a world leader in the corresponding years to find more accuracy.

Can you recommend any good books for AK?

Last edited by Reunite on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:39 pm

I found this on the zero dimension

The Zero Dimension is the point, the infinitely small place holder. It exists not in space, but in time only. It is the moment between past and future, the subject, zero. It constitutes potentiality, the four space dimensions constitute actuality. The Zero Dimension is the home of Natural Numbers. The subject point, the moment, is Zero, pure Awareness. Its numbers are the natural numerals.

Densities Zero10

The nine natural numbers are the basis of quality and invariance. All numbers can be reduced to the nine: for example by addition: 365 = 14 = 5. Becoming aware therefore means deducing or abstracting to the nine fundamental criteria. In the Jewish Cabala this is the nine names of the divine, in Chinese it is the nine forms of the Tao.

http://www.fractalwisdom.com/FractalWisdom/zero.html

So I wonder if the 9 natural numbers also represent how many dimensions/densities we have.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:23 pm

this is a good thread here. lots of good information.

reunite: the rainbow concept was to illustrate how seeing something from only one perspective isnt enough-- to 'know' the rainbow is to see it from every possible angle. thats how the Source knows everything-- it sees everything from every possible angle through all beings.
you expanded on the rainbow concept and came up with some other interesting concepts. that site is interesting; i had no idea rainbows had anything to do with spirituality or mythology. incidentally, i saw a rare picture on rense of an end of a rainbow-- where it meets the ground... you dont see that too often:

http://sciencedude.freedomblogging.com/2009/02/08/rare-photo-of-the-end-of-the-rainbow

colliers stuff is good, but keep in mind its material which the andromedans want us to know. the andromedan and the pleiadians probably wont tell us everything right now for various reasons. thats possibly why the Ra material or the Hidden Hand stuff may go into more detail than any of the alien races will.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Reunite wrote:
When the muscle testing is applied for the years of 1945 - 2009 what questions do you ask to receive the callibration scores? Is this the procedure? I thought you may of asked questions in relation to key individuals say a world leader in the corresponding years to find more accuracy.

Can you recommend any good books for AK?

I ask: "The Level of Mass Consciousness in 1945 was higher than X" and I start low and move up until I get a "no" response, then I can fine calibrate until I get an accurate number. Nothing else is needed. (in my mind I define it as the "average level in the given year" since it will fluctuate around the average).

David Hawkins books are good. For example: Power vs. Force (which can be found "free" as ebook on inet, and also video demonstrations with Hawkins. try torrent sites...). His website also has info on it, as well as mine.

http://www.btmon.com/Other/Unsorted/David_Hawkins_-_Power_vs_Force_DVD_Book.torrent
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks for the Hawkins link Sanat. Have you callibrated Kyron's channeling?

BBw/C I like the rainbow concept...it paints a pleasent picture to interpret. Nice pic in the link also.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:22 am

Kyron or Kryon? Please provide link when referring to something. I have not calibrated any Kyron, but I do know about and read some of the Kryon channelings. Have not calibrated it yet though...

http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm

fat fingers got in the way..I meant kryon channelled through Lee Carroll. The 12 DNA strand names I found interesting.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4546429/DNA-12-Strand-Names
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:47 pm

bilderburger w/cheese wrote:
i had no idea rainbows had anything to do with spirituality

oh yeah it's a very strong symbol of optimism. I was thinking the same thing about cheese.lol

bilderburger w/cheese wrote:
the andromedan and the pleiadians probably wont tell us everything

That's what they want you to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Densities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Densities   Densities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Densities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Spirituality :: Ascension-