the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are there really such things as vampires.?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Are there really such things as vampires.? Empty
PostSubject: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

The reason I ask this is my sister gave me the Twilight series of books to read. The books were not something I would have bought myself or been interested in, but I must admit I loved every page of Edward and Bella's life, Edward definitely felt like someone I would like to have in mine. cheers

So eventhough there are a lot of myths around, can anyone inform me if there are truly vampires in existence.? Just asking as I have been intrigued with these books.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Biggs this is just nicely weird lol... i had stopped by to leave a message about something and read your post and thought..gee...THATS what i wanted to post about earlier and forgot all about it so yes to your question

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire: A True Story

Vampires are REAL! Forbidden Knowledge, Occult Rituals, Secret Priesthoods, Spells, Luciferian Initiation, Illuminism, Ceremonial Magick, Vampirism. This was his world : Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire. Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate. Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of true vampirism. The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed him for its own. The reality of vampires and werewolves and the positions they hold in the dark world of the occult. The secret priesthood that helped him survive. The lust and hunger of the true vampire and how it destroys its victims. And much, more more! Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public.

there are quite a few videos to this series ..it will take the better part of a day to watch them all but it is worth it

the catholic church has a hidden .....well ... when you watch the series you will see.
video link: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7672003660947890622#

I know you have to watch your internet time right now so I looked for a website
and found one :http://www.metatech.org/real_vampire_interview.html

here is the write up about the interview which is on 9 cds as the interview lasted for several days.... not only are vampires real but it is a growing cult - in the interviews you will find out about werewolves being real as well...

here is what it said on the website

How We Discovered the World's First Ex-Vampire

by Stephanie Relfe B.Sc. (Sydney)

Believe it or not, vampires ARE real. But they aren't exactly as portrayed by Hollywood movies. Some of what Hollywood says is true. Some isn't.

Vampire cults are growing. Thousands of young people now pay money to drink blood in night clubs and are joining 'vampire cults'. This seems to have grown out of the gothic culture and is mixed with various religious beliefs.

Many people think that vampires are not real - but wish they were.

Learn the truth about real vampires by seeing our new DVD set "Interview with an ex-vampire".

real vampire

We first learned of Bill Schnoebelen (Pronounced Sneblen) around 1998. . My husband Michael and I were living in Indianapolis at the time. By chance I turned on the TV in the middle of the day, and there on the TV was this distinquished looking gentleman who was talking to an audience about the kind of things that you don’t normally hear discussed on television. That man was Bill Schnoebelen.

I called out to Michael to come and watch, because although Michael knew from his research a lot about how our society is affected by Freemasonry, the information that Bill was giving out on TV was new even to Michael. Bill greatly impressed both of us with his ability as a speaker. We also felt that he had a lot of integrity (which is not something that we experience from a number of speakers).

That talk was called “Exposing the Illuminati from Within” and was organized by the Prophecy Club. We later bought the video as well as another video of his, “Masonry, beyond the light.”

We felt that Bill was doing more than possibly anyone else on earth to expose the evil in secret societies that is affecting us all. He was able to do it because he had ‘been there, done that’. For example, he had been a spiritualist medium, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic Priest, a Black Magician, a member of the Illuminati (from an invitation) and had been a 90 degree Freemason when most people think Freemasonry goes only as high as 33 degrees. He explained how there is one particular level in one branch of Masonry whereby a Mason swears, “I will keep the secrets of a Royal Arch Companion, murder and treason not excepted.”

He described how one day his monthly tithe check to the Church of Satan came back from the bank with a hand written note on the back of it from one of the bank tellers, which said, “I’ll be praying for you in Jesus’ name.”

After that, Bill’s world fell apart. Eventually, this led to him leaving the world of the occult and becoming a Born Again Christian, and later to becoming a minister.

Eventually we organized to receive Bill’s newsletter which he sends out from his Ministry.

In 2003 we read in the newsletter of how Bill’s wife Sharon was recovering from major health problems where she had almost died. We felt guided to contact the Schnoebelens and see if Sharon would like to try to see if kinesiology sessions from myself would help her. They agreed to give it a try. We couldn’t travel to Iowa at that time, so they came to Florida in April 2003 and stayed in a hotel. We met them daily for about a week and spent quite a lot of extra time in addition to the kinesiology sessions getting to know them.

Michael and I came to the decision that Bill was one of the most intelligent, honest, caring, God-connected and amusing people we had ever met. He and Sharon became two of our favourite people.

During one of our long conversations, Bill happened to mention that he had been a vampire. “What, you don’t mean a REAL vampire!?” was my immediate response. He said, “yes, a real vampire”. He was quite surprisingly laid-back about it all, as if it was old news to him. He explained that that was in his autobiography, “Lucifer Dethroned”, which was printed in 1993 after much soul-searching and praying on the part of Bill before he published. Until then, he had kept that part of his personal history to himself.

Since Bill was the first real vampire in the world that anyone had ever heard of publicly, I felt that this information was so important for others to know about that I decided to interview Bill with the intention of putting the interview on the internet. Bill is always happy to speak within anyone who will listen, so I did a 3 or 4 hour interview with him.

However, we had little spare time for anything at that time. What with one thing and another, that interview never got typed up completely. Which is just as well because Bill’s information is so amazing that it really helps to have him say it himself.

A year later, we had more time and energy to give to new projects. Digital cameras became priced within our range, and so we started to shoot a training DVD series on how to do Kinesiology. Once we had the equipment and a studio set up for shooting, we felt that we were meant to get Bill down from Iowa and interview him in front of a camera.

We first planned for him and Sharon to come in September 2004. We had booked a hotel for them on the beach in Palm Coast, Florida, near our home, but we cancelled that when it began to look at one time as though Hurricane Frances was headed right for the hotel. Luckily we did because the area of the hotel was evacuated and we had a blackout during the time they would have been here.

So, when we rescheduled to have them arrive in April 2005, it was decided that they would stay with us in our home, during the week that we took to video the interview. It took us a week to complete because we had to fit it in between other chores. Once we finished filming, we decided to include everything we had filmed, leaving nothing out, to give as complete a picture as possible.

One question people have asked who have not seen the DVD is, “What is his secret to staying alive and being able to release this kind of knowledge?” The answer is that after he became a Christian, Yahweh protected him. He joyfully proclaims: “My Dad can beat up their dad.” He has had numerous attempts on his life, some of which he details in the DVD, and only miracles saved his and Sharon’s lives.

Another question is, “How do you know he is really an ex-vampire?” Discernment is a key ability for the coming times. We must all continually question. Many people are not what they seem.

There is considerable evidence that what Bill says is true. For example, the DVD shows a number of his membership cards, certificates and other documents related to his past. In addition, in the late eighties, a Christian ministry went out of its way to interview several people who had been close to the Schnoebelens when they were involved in Catholicism, Mormonism and Witchcraft. They confirmed their involvement in these things.The enemies of mankind have had more that 25 years to discredit Bill Schnoebelen’s testimony. And it still stands. So they ignore him. And in our experience, they pull out all stops in keeping other ministries from being involved with him.

Many people who know about the occult have been truly amazed at Bill’s knowledge. The high level of information that Bill discloses is astonishing for the researcher of these subjects and is a laser guided “smart bomb” against the hidden infrastructure of Satan’s New World Order. But more important for the ministries involved in spiritual warfare, the information exposed in this series will act as a blueprint for praying against the dark powers of this planet and helping to set people free. The bad guys can run but they can’t hide.

Once you hear his nine-hour long life history from Bill himself, and the many incredible, amazing, unique things that happened to him during and after his deep involvement in the occult and secret societies, we believe that you, too, will come to the conclusion that we did, that Bill’s story is the total truth.

This is a nine hour DVD set that chronicles the life of the only known person to have been a real vampire and to live to tell the tale.

Forbidden Knowledge, Occult Rituals, Secret Priesthoods, Spells, Luciferian Initiation, Illuminism, Ceremonial Magick, Vampirism.

This was the world of Bill Schnoebelen: Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire.

Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate.

* Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of vampirism. (Note: We are talking about TRUE vampirism. Not just the kind of people who pretend to be vampires by drinking blood).
* The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed Bill Schnoebelen for its own.
* That vampires and werewolves are real.
* The positions that vampires and werewolves hold in the dark world of the occult.
* The secret priesthood that helped Bill Schnoebelen survive.
* The lust and hunger of the real vampire and how it destroys its victims.
* And much, more more!

Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public.

This is a true story.

WARNING: Contains descriptions of sex and violence.
Not recommended for children.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

You'll like this one Biggs.

Vlad the Impaler a.k.a Dracula is from the same Bloodline as Bush. This is reported on CBS!!!!

As is Prince Charles

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/01/18/royal-genealogy-13th-illuminati-bloodline

Vlad III the Impaler

His Romanian surname Dracula (also spelled "Draculea", "Drakulya,"drackuliea"), which Vlad was referred to in several documents, means "Son of the dragon" and points to his father, Vlad Dracul, who received that moniker from his subjects because he had joined the Order of the Dragon. Dracul, derived from the Latin word Draco meant "dragon", though in modern Romanian it means "devil".
His post-mortem moniker of "Ţepeş" ("Impaler") originated in his killing opponents by impalement, a practice popularized by medieval Transylvanian pamphlets. In Turkish, he was known as "Kazıklı Voyvoda" (pronounced [kɑzɯkˈɫɯ]) which means "Impaler Prince".

Vampire legend

It is most likely that Bram Stoker found the name for his vampire from William Wilkinson's book, An Account of the Principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia: with various Political Observations Relating to Them. It is known that Stoker made notes about this book.[31] It is also suggested by some that because Stoker was a friend of a Hungarian professor (Ármin Vámbéry) from Budapest, Vlad's name might have been mentioned by this friend. Regardless of how the name came to Stoker's attention, the cruel history of the Impaler would have readily lent itself to Stoker's purposes. However, recent research suggests that Stoker actually knew little about the Prince of Wallachia.[31]
The legend of the vampire was and still is deeply rooted in that region. There have always been vampire-like creatures in various stories from across the world. However, the vampire, as he became known in Europe, largely originated in Southern Slavic folklore – although the tale is absent in Romanian culture. A veritable epidemic of vampirism swept through Eastern Europe beginning in the late 17th century and continuing through the 1700s. The number of reported cases rose dramatically in Hungary and the Balkans. From the Balkans, the "plague" spread westward into Germany, Italy, France, England, and Spain. Travelers returning from the Balkans brought with them tales of the undead, igniting an interest in the vampire that has continued to this day. Philosophers in the West began to study the phenomenon. It was during this period that Ludovico Fatinelli wrote his famous treatise on vampirism in Hungary. It was also during this period that authors and playwrights first began to explore the vampire legend. Stoker's novel was merely the culminating work of a long series of works that were inspired by the reports coming from the Balkans and Hungary.
Given the history of the vampire legend in Europe, it is perhaps natural that Stoker should place his great vampire in the heart of the region that gave birth to the story. Once Stoker had determined on a locality, Vlad Dracula would stand out as one of the most notorious rulers of the selected region. He was obscure enough that few would recognize the name and those who did would know him for his acts of brutal cruelty; Dracula was a natural candidate for vampirism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_the_Impaler
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you so much sweetheart, my wonderful dear day for this absolutely incredible information you have given me. I do love you. And here I was thinking you would all laugh at me, I know you all better than that anyway. I will be busy now reading up on all this information, thanks precious. I am on sis' third book in the series called eclipse, gee those books have got my fascination. My sister is reading the fourth and then handing it to me, dear sis, what would I do without her.

Reunite, my beautiful gorgeous boy, thank you precious for the vid. It does not surprise me that the Bushs who attend those rituals at Bohemian Grove are related to Vlad the Impaler. Runs in the blood, he,he, it's not really funny though.

Thank you precious souls, in the angels wings you are always protected and your beloveds. xxoo

Aaaah! Alas, I have fallen in love with Edward Cullen, the vampire from the Twilight books, must be that silver turbo volvo he drives fast. :love sick:
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 pm

You are most welcome Biggs :)

Enjoy the novels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there really such things as vampires.?   Are there really such things as vampires.? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there really such things as vampires.?
Page 1 of 1