the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinite Awareness

Go down 
+3
day
New World Orphan
Reunite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 pm

"Now of course for those who already know, I like you am infinite consciousness having a physical experience. So what exactly I am experiencing, well my name is Paul Alexander Wood and I am a personal development writer who is currently awakening to his true nature, and I want to help you and others discover and become aware of who they are too. I have ideas and tips I want to share with you on how you can live your life as the infinite consciousness, infinite possibility that you really are.

We can change so much by shifting our perspective from one who sees us as small tiny and insignificant to one where we see ourselves as all-knowing, infinite consciousness, pure potential having a human experience.

We can change ourselves and the world by knowing that we are not our bodies and our minds and instead understand that they are what we are using to experience this physical reality.

You don’t have to believe or think, you just have to know, to be aware. Awareness is the key.

The great awakening is upon us, let us experience it together".

http://www.infiniteawareness.com/
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 am

Awareness is cool. What is awareness really, being mind objective compared to subjective. Is that really truth though or a great awaking? Not thinking and just observing. How does one then process their observation without thinking. how does this awareness become a key, if it is not processed as the key or thought of as a great awakening?? Isnt it more about developing a balance and the fact is we are so freaking unbalanced by thinking so much and being programed to think that infinite awareness seems like the key. We need to detox our minds and are constant thinking with a huge dose of observation. Then bring in the balance of a new type of thinking, balanced thinking!!!!! or balanced observation!!!!
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 pm

thinking observation using both sides of the brain... not just logical thinking lol...its interesting how that effect what we see when we observe.

you'd be interested in Edward De Bono - he wrote books about thinking one of his first books about the brain and thinking was used as an engineering model for computers when they were first being built ... he's pretty awesome and is a great person to talk with - I was able to get to know him a little bit - very interesting guy! my favorite of his books is 'Practical Thinking'

he conducted experiments in thinking and then wrote about the results.

here he is talking about creative thinking

here's a neat quote about thinking outside the matrix.....

He who thinks outside the box, dwells in a bubble contemplating the box.

wink
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm

My aunty has been Edward de Bono's personal assistant for about 20 years, amazing man.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Let's call a spade a spade. Not everything that I post and think about is 100% correct. lol But how else do we learn if we don't think outside the box. Throw out some ideas and get some feedback.
The reason I love this forum so much is that no one jumps all over me for some "out there" ideas or posts. Silence speaks volumes. hehe

However if the majority jumps in on a conversation, there might be something to the idea.

Infinite Awareness Ostrich_looking
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I think that comes down to respect for each other. We don't judge someone on their beliefs. It's great to be amongst such an enlighten group.

respect-023
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I always feel so left out of these conversations because I don't know what it's like to not be aware. It has always been a natural state for me. I'm not tooting some horn saying hey I'm this or that, it's just the way it's always been. I've never identified myself with the meat suit or the job or physical existence. Mine has always been a free flowing spiritual state of conconsciousness. Every now and again I have to clean the carbon out of the field.

It mesmerizes me that it gets broken down into infinite analysis and I do learn quite a bit from these discussions and videos. Maybe I've always just been too accepting of this state of being. I dunno. questionb
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Simultaneous reunite/Paul Alexander Wood ???? (if I understood the above, initial message, to be that YOU (reunite) go by Paul Alexander Wood in this "physical" reality correct???

If if "this" is true.... BOY DO I LOVE THE WEBSITE PAUL/REUNITE and GREAT INFORMATION that is AT or ON this website!!! SOME GREAT INFORMATION to SO "KEEP and CONTINUE TO KEEP "in mind" (from my perspective)..... :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Steve I sent you a PM in regards to my real name :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 am

Excellent thread reuniteR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infinite Awareness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Awareness   Infinite Awareness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Awareness
Page 1 of 1