the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Empty
PostSubject: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Earth’s declining magnetic field may be one of the factors leading to the alarming rise in cases of clinical depression and suicide. In 2008, Russian scientists found a correlation between Earth’s declining magnetic field and suicide. Oleg Shumilov of the Institute of North Industrial Ecology Problems in Russia, told the New Scientist the Earth's magnetic field peaked in three cycles during the year; March to May, another in July with the last in October. Shumilov argues that many animals can sense the magnetic field, so why should this not be the case with humans? Shumilov's study of the fifty-year data showed the geomagnetism peaks also coincided with the number of suicides in the northern Russian city of Kirovsk over the same period.

Though stressing such a correlation does not prove a causal link between the magnetic field and depression and suicide, he says there various other studies have found such a link. "Others have found similar things [to Shumilov's results] in independent sets of data," says Michael Rycroft, formerly head of the European Geosciences Society, quoted by the New Scientist. "It suggests something may be linking the two factors." Rycroft claims that around 10 to 15% of the population are affected by geomagnetic health problems. Other research which backs up Shumilov's theory include a 2006 Australian study of 51,845 males and 16,327 females which found suicides of females increased significantly during autumn increases in the peak of geomagnetic activity. "The intriguing correlation between geomagnetism and suicide justifies more research into its mechanism," said Rycroft.

In Germany, doctors are using strong magnetic fields to treat Depression. In 'transcranial magnetic stimulation' (TMS) doctors place an electric coil on the patient's forehead. Head of the Bonn Psychiatric Clinic, Professor Wolfgang Maier, said, “Studies confirm that the effect of magnetic stimulation on the brain improves the patient's mood.” Earth’s magnetic field linked to depression and suicide

Dementia, depression and mental disorders are on the rise worldwide. If it turns out Earth is entering a new phase of accelerated field declination, which I believe it is, and artificially induced electro-magnetic field disturbances continue on Earth; depression and rates of suicide on the planet could start spiking.

http://www.prometeus.nsc.ru/science/scidig/08/apr2.ssi
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 am

So what does this weaking magnitic field do exactly? Lowers our frequencies or weaking's ones frequencies allowing for negative influence?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
So what does this weaking magnitic field do exactly? Lowers our frequencies or weaking's ones frequencies allowing for negative influence?

yes thats right..you got it... there is more to this story but it takes a very very strong stomach and steady nerves.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Are you talking about the underground baby killings?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 am

Ill put together a full answer soon and looking forward to your thoughts...I have to dig out an article a read a while ago...everytime someone writes about it ...the darn thing disappears..hmmm wonder why.....even the video is gone- it was about molecular manufacturing and genetic backengineering.

I found this gem but will put a little background to it before posting --

the world was amazed at nanotechnology...but there was something that was being left out...its a very small computerized robot that is very expensive to build.

this problem has been surpassed by the ability for molecular manufacturing. Now that it is cheaper its ability is far reaching and surpasses already what was accomplished with nanotech

heres some videos of nanobots --

and this one of a nanobot replace neurons with artificial nerve cells

and this ....how nanotech will rebuild and replace what is ailing you -- no more surgery.....

Now .... I ask anyone reading this article ....what is wrong with this picture?????????

what does it mean when your human cells are replaced with technology??????

but that is not all of the problem.

molecular nonotechnology manufacturing......
one hour 13mins

now this video makes it sound as though so many wonderful things we can do....but here is the next article about what is planned

Pentagon Looks to Breed Immortal ‘Synthetic Organisms,’ Molecular Kill-Switch Included

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/02/pentagon-looks-to-breed-immortal-synthetic-organisms-molecular-kill-switch-included/#ixzz0f1m08RhK

The Pentagon’s mad science arm may have come up with its most radical project yet. Darpa is looking to re-write the laws of evolution to the military’s advantage, creating “synthetic organisms” that can live forever — or can be killed with the flick of a molecular switch.

As part of its budget for the next year, Darpa is investing $6 million into a project called BioDesign, with the goal of eliminating “the randomness of natural evolutionary advancement.” The plan would assemble the latest bio-tech knowledge to come up with living, breathing creatures that are genetically engineered to “produce the intended biological effect.” Darpa wants the organisms to be fortified with molecules that bolster cell resistance to death, so that the lab-monsters can “ultimately be programmed to live indefinitely.”

Of course, Darpa’s got to prevent the super-species from being swayed to do enemy work — so they’ll encode loyalty right into DNA, by developing genetically programmed locks to create “tamper proof” cells. Plus, the synthetic organism will be traceable, using some kind of DNA manipulation, “similar to a serial number on a handgun.” And if that doesn’t work, don’t worry. In case Darpa’s plan somehow goes horribly awry, they’re also tossing in a last-resort, genetically-coded kill switch:

Develop strategies to create a synthetic organism “self-destruct” option to be implemented upon nefarious removal of organism.

The project comes as Darpa also plans to throw $20 million into a new synthetic biology program, and $7.5 million into “increasing by several decades the speed with which we sequence, analyze and functionally edit cellular genomes.”

Of course, Darpa’s up against some vexing, fundamental laws of nature — not to mention bioethics — as they embark on the lab beast program. First, they might want to rethink the idea of evolution as a random series of events, says NYU biology professor David Fitch. “Evolution by selection is nota random process at all, and is actually a hugely efficient design algorithm used extensively in computation and engineering,” he e-mails Danger Room.

Even if Darpa manages to overcome the inherent intelligence of evolutionary processes, overcoming inevitable death can be tricky. Just ask all the other research teams who’ve made stabs at it, trying everything from cell starvation to hormone treatments. Gene therapy, where artificial genes are inserted into an organism to boost cell life, are the latest and greatest in life-extension science, but they’ve only been proven to extend lifespan by 20 percent in rats.

But suppose gene therapy makes major strides, and Darpa does manage to get the evolutionary science right. They’ll also have a major ethical hurdle to jump. Synthetic biology researchers are already facing the same questions, as a 2009 summary from the Synthetic Biology Project reports:

The concern that humans might be overreaching when we create organisms that never before existed can be a safety concern, but it also returns us to disagreements about what is our proper role in the natural world (a debate largely about non-physical harms or harms to well-being).

Even expert molecular geneticists don’t know what to make of the project. Either that, or they’re scared Darpa might sic a bio-bot on them. “I would love to comment, but unfortunately Darpa has installed a kill switch in me,” one unnamed expert tells Danger Room.

hmmmm what happens with the possibilities of molecular nanotechnology manufacturing and the best A.I. (artificial intelligence ) has to offer? But there is more......artificial life...

Last edited by day on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 am

Remember the movie The Matrix.... who said it was just a movie????

molecular nanotechnology manufacturing is what makes it possible.

If you research this you will find some interesting things but first ask some questions

if its so wonderful, which it may be....why is not being addressed to repair our magnetosphere?

without a healthy magnetosphere we will be fried with any huge solar flares

another question to ask is why havent the spiritual nature of our mind been addressed with all its wonderful abilities in the public arena?

there has been substantial research done especially with those who have had near death experience and it shows the connection to our Creator gives extra abilities INCLUDING happiness joy, health prosperity creativity etc..yet all this is being surpressed.

ask also the question that while there exists technology to repair said problem with magnetosphere that would also benefit the health of mankind ....why is it being surpressed and something else being blamed?

absolutely every bit of information, health that promotes healthy unity with the spirit is destroyed and surpressed yet there is ample research conducted to support its necessity in mankind's psyche.

the health of the magnetosphere affects the health of all life on the planet - including the spiritual health of all things. If we take a look at the history of what has happened on the earth since then - there is most definitely a shift in the caliber of our spiritual nature - especially after 9/11. Betty J Eadie noted this as well. The special technology that was used on that day did more then what was reported. Spiritually sensitive people around the world have commented on it and noticed spiritual changes in their children and youth in general. Dr. Judy Wood's extensive website has pictures of these strange anomalies. website link:http://www.drjudywood.com/

there are people speaking out about this lack of humanity in our world - and nothing is exempt sociology, psychology, all sciences, all disciplines of study

its not just in our relationships and society but also in the forests, nature too has been affected in horrendous ways - youtube is full of videos of strange phenomena with animals and nature- strange sink holes appearing, in water, soil - forests - mud slides- coastal shifts - tides rising to new levels .........birds drop out of the air- dead, bees dying....animals everywhere are doing very strange things and increase of suffering in mankind in horrendous ways as you noted in your message.

more to come...

btw I found this website loaded with documentaries ..you might enjoy some on there
there are two videos that directly relate to our discussion on the list ...they are Dr.BegichonharmfultechnologyI(ELF)and II

enjoy!
list of documentaries about tech and more
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dchsvhps_3fc3k5cff[u]
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Awesome info. I just read it. I am gonna have to let this all settle before I respond and I am going to have to watch the documentaries. First off , wow, this is pretty amazing and crazy. I think I am going to invest in this Darpa stock, lol. This is a insane topic to think about. Nature vs nanotechnology is going to be the real war. War on "terra", for real.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Yes it is crazy.... and I know what you mean which is why I said earlier it takes steady nerves and a strong stomach.

artificial life is a reality too - I found an article from august 2009 but really, if it is only out now as far as mainstream knowledge goes I am sure we can bet its been already done in the black p roject s for decades.

article about artificial life is here:http://ourplanetischanging.blogspot.com/2009/08/artificial-life-is-only-months-away.html

Angels Dont Play this Haarp ---

this is an excellent book and Dr. Begich mentions in his tech talk/lecture an article that has been around the internet for about a decade now called " the Mind has No Firewall"

Ill post that here:

Quote :

US Army War College Quarterly 1998
The Mind Has No Firewall
TIMOTHY L. THOMAS

From Parameters, Spring 1998, pp. 84-92.

It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority." -- Major I. Chernishev, Russian army[1]

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity.[2] We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented.

read full article here: http://www.carlisle.army.mil/usawc/Parameters/98Spring/thomas.htm

I can feel the changes happening to people, animals and the earth... i have been able to feel it for a long time. Red Elk saw this happening in his great vision. There would be attempts to create cyborg people, phantom people - he saw that they would not succeed at least this time. ...far in the distant future they will succeed though and we will blow ourselves up. its interesting because the boys at Mon taulk saw the same thing in our distant future...

Our best defense is to be aware there is only one way to survive and that is to bond with our heart and mind with our spirit - which is part of the Creator.

more on that another time though.

good to hear from you and will drop by in a couple of days again.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 am

Hey Day could you do me a huge favour and PM me a PDF of that Mil link?.

Link not working for me, but as I learnt on ATS when I was searching for papers for a certain thread about the Navy running the real space program. I was learnt in that fact that if I found a good paper and I could not get the link to load, then thats due to the paper being considered sensitive, and obvioulsy I am not from the USA with a USA ip. LOL

Quite an interesting thread!

Only on the weekend I was having one of those great late night chats with my housemate about Accupuncture and the electrical nature of the body. He mainly uses Electrical stimulus for their treatments, which I've tried and are awesome. SO it would make total sense that fluctuations in the greater scheme of the solar system/universe could indeed have an effect on the functions of all living things :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field   Depression and Earth's weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1