the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Empty
PostSubject: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am

I found this website from reading the book Beyond Limitations, it was recommended there for some kind of new channeled information about "rays" or the system of rays.

After reading the book I have changed my mind about channeled information. The Angel Alariel says that channeling is just a normal process of us becoming more conscious and adapting to the many tools available to all of us. He also says the greatest channeling is when we as humans channel our own higher self directly with no middle man needed.

I got a little excited at this possibility so I intend to start practicing to learn how to do this....LOL a lab rat again...LOL

Here is the web site for the Ray material and other stuff.

http://www.intuitionandrays.co.uk/

also there is another one as well

at www.siriusascension.com
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 am

I went to these web sites and looked around a while, but it seems that they are selling things so I'm not real sure how much might be found for free, probably not much unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm

I believe in channeling, but I think only a low low percentage of people are legit. To much room for bs, but if you were able to pull it off. Then I would definitely become a believer. The only thing is idk what the rules are for channeling and I havent found anyone to convince me they know how to protect themselves or do it the right way. I was always curious about it though. I would definitely believe in it if someone spoke a different language while channeling. It always makes me laugh that everyone who channels speaks english , just with a different accent, lol.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
I believe in channeling, but I think only a low low percentage of people are legit. To much room for bs, but if you were able to pull it off. Then I would definitely become a believer. The only thing is idk what the rules are for channeling and I havent found anyone to convince me they know how to protect themselves or do it the right way. I was always curious about it though. I would definitely believe in it if someone spoke a different language while channeling. It always makes me laugh that everyone who channels speaks english , just with a different accent, lol.

NWO,

Your point is well taken. I would ask you to consider this point of knowledge from my perspective.

After I was converted from the 3rd dimensional flesh being that I thought I was before my conversion to the possibility that the Spiritual being may be more dynamic than the flesh man is and that the flesh life is not the reality that we think it is, one of the first things that happened to me was that I started to speak in a foreign language????? I did not finish high school. I was considered a "flunkie" by others most of my life, as I did not go to college.

But after my conversion I was speaking a new language that I could also interpret at will????? I do not know of a college that teaches this but I was doing it, and I heard others doing it as well.

I became convinced that the Spirit was the answer to all things and that not only I had the ability to find this resource, but others as well and it has changed my life.

I have a prayer language, that I never learned in my normal life, but upon my conversion to the Spirit, the whole world opened up in the possibilities of many other aspects, and I learned to go with it and for it I am today a better person.

I hope you consider this in your reflections. Also, you mention doing it the right way, well NWO the right way is the way you would do it. The diversity of the Spiritual gifts is "off the scale" as human thoughts are concerned.

Please do not cut yourself off from the beauty of the connection to channeling.

The easy answer to the problem is this, if you do not like the info then please do not believe it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

No I believe in it. I was just saying from my perspective , I wouldnt do it bc of trust issues, but if my intuition said go for it I would go for it! I bet there are different types of channeling as well. I would do it if I knew the being was not going to try to mess with me. I would like to channel the spirit of mother earth or the sun. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:09 am

Right on NWO, I know you believe it as I have been reading your posts for so long. And like you say it is always good to be careful.

And your thoughts of channeling the Sun is an awesome one? The Sirians claim that the Suns of their system are living deities, and I tend to believe that as well. They also call our Sun by the name of RA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE   HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT MAY BE OF USE
Page 1 of 1