the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History Channel The Nostradamus Effect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

History Channel The Nostradamus Effect Empty
PostSubject: History Channel The Nostradamus Effect   History Channel The Nostradamus Effect Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 am

About the Show
The end is near. At least that's what the doomsday predictions from Nostradamus, the Book of Revelation, the Mayan "long count" calendar and others would have us believe. Many unsettling forecasts of global destruction even pinpoint the year: 2012. How worried should we be? If these prophecies are accurate and inevitable, is there any way to avoid or at least postpone them from coming true? Michel de Nostradamus was a 16th-century French physician and astrologer whose very name is synonymous with apocalyptic visions of the near and distant future. His ominous writings appear to have accurately anticipated numerous natural disasters, plagues and wars. Nostradamus Effect examines these and other end-of-time predictions from cultures across the globe, from centuries ago, and connects the dots with current global events to separate the prophecies that appear to be inspired visions from those that are merely crackpot conspiracy theory. ยป See Schedule for Upcoming Episodes

http://www.history.com/nostradamus-effect
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: History Channel The Nostradamus Effect   History Channel The Nostradamus Effect Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

lol!

M

it's a good show..i've watched it..it pulls together a lot of the stuff we, here, already know....

if i had never heard any of it before..it would be scary...as it is..yawn...

wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: History Channel The Nostradamus Effect   History Channel The Nostradamus Effect Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 am

It is a nice summary of some of the researchers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Channel The Nostradamus Effect   History Channel The Nostradamus Effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Channel The Nostradamus Effect
Page 1 of 1