the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

geo numerology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

geo numerology Empty
PostSubject: geo numerology   geo numerology Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 pm

i realize that sky otter is our resident expert/researcher
for this category, and i dedicate this post to her...

"Here are some words that are broken down by Geo Numerology. If one were to question the vibration of words I would say just look at the 10 words. The bull’s eye throughout secret societies and ancient art forms represents a portal or stargate - in particular the number 10. This page was started by seeing what the numbers of the portal words would be. This results were astonishing and true to their vibration."

stargate, gateway, portal, wormhole and more.... these words resonate at 10

see them here: http://web.me.com/inphinitti/Internal_Stargate/Stargate_Portal_10words.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

geo numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: geo numerology   geo numerology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:46 pm

flower

hi hippie
and while i am a researcher i am by no means an expert on anything but thanks for the kind thought

i checked this out and while it is interesting with lots of pictures and stuff
there was no following it back to who did it or why or anything else..do you know?
is there a parent site or anything

i mean is this a two way street and all 10 words are openings or what??
sorry to say i wasn't real impressed..just seems like regular numerology with some pics added
i was wondering who did it and stuff..
scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

geo numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: geo numerology   geo numerology Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm

have no clue, otter, which is why i posted, inviting your
comments.... there's a bunch of stuff at that site and the
images are all copyright with John Fanuzzi.... google him and
found

"4/3/09
Editor, Reverse Spins: My good friend John Fanuzzi was explaining to me last night what he has been working on the last few years. It blew my mind. I don't profess to understand it all. In fact he welcomes your input because it is a work in progress which is not surprising because it is all-encompassing. It's kind of a Zeitgeist for the coming new awareness for the oneness of all things starting with geometry and spirituality. So far he has 18 of these in-depth graphics. You remember how much fun it was to read a Dr. Bronner's label, well those pale in comparison." http://www.reversespins.com/Stargate.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

geo numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: geo numerology   geo numerology Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:45 am

sunny

Hippie..i had to go look up two things the word and the man

i thought i knew what zeitgeist meant but it' use in the context here - i was confused...i think they oversold this guy..imo
and while he has lots of pretty pictures, i didn't see anything new to me...either others have copied him or visie versa..
whatever... I dunno
i'm sure it will click for some..just didn't do anything for me..thanks for sharing..it's always nice to check new (to you and me) stuff out

Zeitgeist (German pronunciation: [ˈtsaɪtɡaɪst] ( listen)) (from German Zeit-time and Geist- spirit) is "the spirit of the times" and/or "the spirit of the age." Zeitgeist is the general cultural, intellectual, ethical, spiritual, and/or political climate within a nation or even specific groups, along with the general ambience, morals, and sociocultural direction or mood of an era (similar to the English word mainstream or trend).

The concept of Zeitgeist goes back to Johann Gottfried Herder and other German Romanticists such as Cornelius Jagdmann, but is best known in relation to Hegel's philosophy of history. In 1769 Herder wrote a critique of the work Genius seculi by the philologist Christian Adolph Klotz and introduced the word Zeitgeist into German as a translation of genius seculi (Latin: genius - "guardian spirit" and saeculi - "of the century").

The German Romanticists habitually attempted to reduce the past to essences and treated the Zeitgeist as a historical character in its own right, rather than a generalized description for an era.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

geo numerology Empty
PostSubject: Re: geo numerology   geo numerology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

geo numerology
Page 1 of 1