the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Empty
PostSubject: ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012   ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 am

The last few days I've had the time to listen to the Anna Hayes teachings of the history of Earth. This information may be valuable for one to read. I found her info to be so massive in volume that it was difficult to contain it on the first hearing of it because there is so much.

I listened to 30 ten minute videos, then found her website in England and have been reading her teachings on her website. Reading it is much better than listening.

The woman has referenced many things in her teachings that I have known in my spirit for years or suspected to be true. Her material rings true for me and perhaps it may ring true for others here as well.

She talks about the "higher Earth" and our lower Earth. She tells of the Illuminati grand plans in great detail and how this will all take place starting in 2012 and has been planned for thousands of years. She explains how and why religions were started on Earth and how the illuminati uses them. She explains the process of ascension and our earths stargates and their purpose. She explains the reason for the "higher Earth" and where it is located. She explains where people that die a physical death on earth go to afterward.

This woman was a contactee by aliens since she was young is the story.

She has posted the basics of the teachings for all to read and below is the link.

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/mceo_welcome.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012   ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Here is a sample of part of the teachings of Anna Hayes I copied from her page just as an example.

The Alpha Illuminati-Elders employed large-scale use of the Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Sciences to create the inorganic intergalactic Alpha-Omega Wormhole Networks, and to create the intergalactic “Great Toral Rift” of 10,948 BC. The specific purpose of the Toral Rift Time Rip intergalactic space-time displacement field was, and is, to draw the living energy quanta of the Milky Way Galaxy into their Fall-aligned Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Black Hole, in order to “feed the quantum spin” of their falling galaxy to postpone the organic consequence of its implosion. If the Alpha Illuminati-Elders could succeed in this Prime Objective, they believed they would then be able to “enlarge the plan” by “devouring other neighboring galaxies,” following the expansion cycle ratios of the Fibonacci spiral, to orchestrate an artificial facsimile Second-Creation that could perpetually sustain itself through “Forced Metatronic Feeding” from the living “First-Creation” systems of the eternal-life Cosmos.

Any Thoughts? Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012   ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:45 pm

This is very interesting Gabe. Do you remember Linda's New Grange picture with the opposing spirals? I can't remember if I only discussed this with day or posted to the Gravitational Force of the Sun thread but I remember stating that it looked like two colliding galaxies ready to merge.

Anna Hayes brings forth an interesting explanation of the manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012   ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Yes I have seen the two spirals before and thank you for reminding me, that is a key point for me in trying to figure out if this womans information is valid or not and right now I am believing it.

Thanks for the input lightening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012   ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASCENSION TEACHINGS PREPARATION FOR 2012
Page 1 of 1