the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Empty
PostSubject: US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China   US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/us-swine-flu-spray-plane-shot-down-in-china/

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down [photo top left] at China’s Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

According to Chinese media reports on this incident the stricken Zimbabwean MD-ll plane, owned by the CIA linked Avient Aviation company operated by a former British military officer named Andrew Smith and registered in the UK, killed 3 American CIA agents and injured 4 other personal who are reported to be from United States, Indonesia, Belgium and Zimbabwe.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China   US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Hells, bells and little fishes.

I have got cliches roaming around right left and centre here.

What do they really think they can do things covertly like this and not have the other guys know what they are up to and not take action. They're dreamin.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China   US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm

scratch
i think i would question the source of that report before going any further
scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China   US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 am

sky otter wrote:
scratch
i think i would question the source of that report before going any further
scratch

Good advice ... probably a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China   US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China
Page 1 of 1