the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For New World Orphan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

For New World Orphan Empty
PostSubject: For New World Orphan   For New World Orphan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi NWO,

On a few of your posts you stated you've been studying and doing exams, I know I am curious cat wise, what are you studying for friend. I hope they go well for you BTW.

Now where has that boy gone, he was just on here a minute ago. scratch gotcha
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: For New World Orphan   For New World Orphan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey Biggs,

right now im studying for theatre history. Learning about Aristotle , Plato, Ancient Greece and the good old Catholic church. For my midterm I talked all about the theatre going down at Boheim Grove,lol. I also have to finish up 2 highschool lesson plans and teach other people how to teach it. plus a bunch of other stuff I will worry about tomorrow. My lesson plans are cool though. They are built to motivate students to take action against the government and stand up for their rights , sorry i mean their privileges. I wrote up this warm up that makes a teacher give out a fake exam on the first day of class and say its worth 15% of the students grade. Its suppose to stir up some reactions, and gage the students voices. and also bring up whats fair and so what are YOU gonna do about it, kind of attitude. and a whole bunch of other discussions that relate to the readings.

Thanks 4 asking btw.

sorry im on this forum for two secs. then off , then back on, then off lol.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: For New World Orphan   For New World Orphan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 pm

one regret i have is that i should have picked a book that dealt with farmers. So I could transition into bringing up a discussion about codex and mansanto, and get the students involved in the food game compared to discussing the amendments.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: For New World Orphan   For New World Orphan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 am

There you is cheers Thanks for gettin back to us NWO. Sounds great what your doing, thought provoking and theatre in Bohemian Grove, affraid Wow.

Well, I hope your study and exams as I said go well for you, I am sure we will all put some good thoughts for you for that.

Be safe over the chrissy period. Glad your on our forum. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For New World Orphan   For New World Orphan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For New World Orphan
Page 1 of 1