the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Empty
PostSubject: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 am

Awesome vid :)

I'm sure sky will love it ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 am

And I think Linda will love this image ;)

The cultures looks just like something else..... sunny

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? 1259168373082146100

And another aspect of this video that has rocked my boat is that if anyone that watched the John Lear PC videos would know that he made mention that whilst Bob Lazar was working in Area 51 the cure for HIV/Aids was in the "Fungus" grown on a Chinese Cucumber.

Got to love the info highway when something like this happens L222 cheers
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:23 pm

sunny

ahhhhh you guys...

go down this category and you will see i posted this in june..no one had any comments..hahahahahah

it's been a few years now since i was in agarigus breeding and general myco research and even longer
since we grew them for a living but there si soooooo much Paul says that is wonderful and useful
all the memories come back...

thanks for noticing
wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 pm

sky otter wrote:
sunny

ahhhhh you guys...

go down this category and you will see i posted this in june..no one had any comments..hahahahahah

it's been a few years now since i was in agarigus breeding and general myco research and even longer
since we grew them for a living but there si soooooo much Paul says that is wonderful and useful
all the memories come back...

thanks for noticing
wave

Damn I am really sorry for not noticing Sky :(
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm

I mean that too :)

Its so hard to keep up with matters whislt I am trying to get my health and thinking back where I would like it to be and also my own research into the OZ.

The worst thing I got right now whilst I reply is good people in battle... that sucks on a nice board like this. I may not agree with a lot but I think all the folk here are good people.

TO be a good teacher is to hang around and teach.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm

I did check the first page of this thread through May and didn't notice it was posted...lol. Sorry I wasn't here in june or I surely would have responded. flower
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm

flower

ok.. i know i type an answer to Soma..but what happened to it..hummmmmmm

i guess my salutation sounds snide but what i meant was thanks for noticing i was mushroomy and posting that

i will take more time to type more clearly in the future...

and absolutely no prob with not seeing the first post...i did a double take looking for where it was when i saw this heading..
lol!

ti's all good
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Soma, I cannot highlight sentences with this darn lap top sorry, but your post above stating that John Lear stated that when Bob Lazar was working at area 51 that the cure of HIV/AIDS was the fungus on a chinese cucumber! Am I wrong in thinking I read somewhere that the Government was responsible for creating this virus in a lab? Just wondering hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Correct Biggs, AIDs is a man-made syndrome.

HIV and AIDs are 2 completely different things.

To be HIV positive is nothing serious. It's a retro virus meaning they live off the cells , they don't kill them. Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims that HIV has nothing to do with AIDS. What was destroying people's immune systems in the western world was the AZT in the medication. In countries like Africa they were dying from malnutrition, not AIDS. It is one of the biggest conspiracies around.

So the fungus on a chinese cucumber would be treating the retro virus HIV not AIDS.

I hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 pm

I get ya Biggs and thanks to Reunite he's answered the question sunny

Damn I lasted all of two months on ATS and I have been gagged..busy reading through the bullshit in my inbox lol! (Seems they don't like me picking on their resident agent with some facts and break their own very rules of exisitence ... what a pisser LOL )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???   6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save The World???
Page 1 of 1