the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A scientific investigation into Reincarnation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

A scientific investigation into Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: A scientific investigation into Reincarnation   A scientific investigation into Reincarnation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Conscious Media Network

Paul Von Ward descibes him as an Independent Scholar and Interdisciplinary Cosmologist. He is also an incredibly personable man with a realistic and scientific overview on the subject of reincarnation.

Paul's work synthesizes the disciplines of philosophy, the physical and natural sciences, consciousness studies, psychology, and prehistory. He focuses on new research that illuminates the "emerging new story" of the universe and its planets, and the history of Homo Sapiens. He seeks to understand the human legacy of perennial wisdom and natural science. His books, articles, lectures, and workshops help individuals identify the outer boundaries of human potential, including the use of our subtle senses that access inner ways of knowing, to better understand and participate in the co-creation of universal reality.

If you stopped to think about how you would behave differently if you knew you would inherit everything that you left behind, perhaps it would make a difference to your daily actions.

VIDEO INTERVIEW
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A scientific investigation into Reincarnation   A scientific investigation into Reincarnation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks Reunite looks really intersting :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A scientific investigation into Reincarnation   A scientific investigation into Reincarnation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

scratch

this is where i have some problems..trying to figure reincarnation with the theory of it is all happening NOW..
that we are not re-incarnated but multi-carnated...
i find it very confusing and circular...

years ago i wanted to work on my issues with past life stuff..and i did figure out a lot of stuff for just me
well, and some friends
but reading seth then and coming across this premise and continuing to bump into it makes me try and
put it together..and i just haven't been able to make them mesh

i have read that if you fix stuff in this present we think we are in - you fix it on the rest of the levels
and when i worked thur stuff..i did seem to have success..and those problems and lives i connected
them with ..just fell away

maybe it isn't the idea so much as the terminology..
I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scientific investigation into Reincarnation   A scientific investigation into Reincarnation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A scientific investigation into Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1