the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection exercise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Protection exercise Empty
PostSubject: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Spiritual Practices 1
Stuart Wilde

I'm compiling a list of fifty spiritual practices for my www.stuartwilde.com site... they work for protection mostly... tried and tested... here is one that is very beautiful. This will knock ya socks off.

The Dies Irea

Lay down head to the north feet to the south facing up. Visualize winged angelic beings all around you, above you and below you, under you through the floor. This is important as much trouble and evil from the Aluna comes up through the floor, as well as to your right from the direction of NNE when you are facing north.

The evil is up 17 1/2 degrees from the level plane. It is a dimension of hatred and jealousy and self-importance that I named "17-up-right". We term hyper-state dimensions we see from the directional vectors they are on, like the UFOs come from a vector at SSW that I named 240-down.

Play the video (for the sound track) and meditate to it asking for protection, it's about 6 min's+ long. When you are very relaxed or deeply in trance ask a question but only one and write it down before you start. Make it short. Long rambling questions never get an answer.

Where do I go?

What do I do?

What about the bloody boy friend?

Then wait for what you hear or whatever "download blip" you might get that you unravel in your feeling later.

Pray for protection at the start of this and be humble and pray for forgiveness for your crimes.
©️ Stuart Wilde 2009 - www.stuartwilde.com
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Thanks again Day, these are what we all need to have and do in these times. Wonderful hon.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Day, is there any particular amulet, crystal or stone that you might recommend as a source of protection as well to wear or put inside a bag. I have read that the tiger eye gemstone is a good protection stone, but I was wondering if you could give us your thoughts on any.

Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

I'll share a bit here about these things.

If you put your trust in a stone or amulet for protection, we are undermining our connection to the Creator.

The Creator is stronger than anything.

Purify one's shadow, face one's self --

We were gifted at our birth from the Creator.

There is nothing more important than this. Each of us holds certain properties which when we look to overcome our own shadow the Creator will begin to uplift us, and we will be directed and connected to events, people whatever we need to fullfill that purpose.

Our greatest Joy comes from this.

In facing hard times or coming under spiritual attack, face it, create a shield around your self.

Get enough rest, sufficient diet

Calibrate one's thoughts - our thoughts are electromagnetic in nature

Facilitate an ongoing awareness of the Creator in all that we do.

Remain thankful, if something is bothering, get it off one's chest, then go and do something about it - that will uplift and be positive and constructive.

Give thanks and be full of Gratitude for the Creator, honor your own sacred space, your spirit, the person that you are in the light that is truly you and one will find that to face their own shadow negativity is overcome and then blessed by the Creator.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm

in the Warrior Sage post, Stuart Wilde says the same thing -- I just posted an intro to the Warrior Sage story and teaching.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Biggles wrote:
Day, is there any particular amulet, crystal or stone that you might recommend as a source of protection as well to wear or put inside a bag. I have read that the tiger eye gemstone is a good protection stone, but I was wondering if you could give us your thoughts on any.

Thank you so much.

Biggs you are a beautiful and humble soul -

Unelanvhi adadoligi
Creator Blessing

dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection exercise   Protection exercise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection exercise
Page 1 of 1