the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview

Go down 
+3
Lightning222
Linda
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Empty
PostSubject: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:33 am

The Science of Oneness

As early as 9 years old, Swiss born Nassim Haramein was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he eventually called the "Holofractographic Universe."

Nassim has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation, and the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.

This unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric (a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects) and his most recent paper The Schwarzschild Proton, lays down the foundation of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness. This groundbreaking theory has now been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences. Further, The Schwarzschild Proton paper has recently received the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation at the University of Liège, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09.

In addition to his scientific papers, Nassim imparts this theory in a layman's paper, a 4 DVD set entitled "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation," which we highly recommend for additional viewing.

In the past 20 years, he has directed research teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists. He has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation, where, as the Director of Research, he continues exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is actively developing a research park on the island of Hawai'i where science, sustainability, and green technology come together.

In this first interview with Nassim, we talk about the acceptance of his work in mainstream physics , how all of life comes from nothing and how this knowledge affects the understanding of our world, from the smallest particle of every cell, to the galaxies, constellations and universes beyond our space time continuum.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/nharamein.htm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 am

This guy just seems to get it. I am sure he has been sent here to help us grasp what the universe is all about. Simply wonderful.

love
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Yes, he is a wonderful soul that was sent here to help us understand.
Thanks for posting this. toast
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 pm

I like his foundations and thought processes...nature, teaching skiing, moving around living in a van and contemplating the mysteries. He seems to understand that the answers would never come through conventional means even though he needed to work in that mainstream knowledge base.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm

thumbsupb

Can never get enough of this man
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Wouldn't it be wonderful to sit around one afternoon and just chew the fat with this man...of course I would have to have a few of you here to translate what he said because I am not that advanced or tech minded.................but I could make the devonshire teas and the sponges. xo
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Ah yes the one and only, Nissam Haramein. Now I shall go on a random Nissam tangent-->He spent 30 years of his life trying to discover the geometry or equation of the Universe.

Scientists were only talking about the big bang : Infinity Outward but no one wanted to talk about Infinity Inward/The Vacum/Singularity/ Consciousness except him( he was literally

thrown out of science conventions when he brought this up), thus he discovered, the 64 Tetrahedron= A perfect sphere and infinte/ finite Fractal. Only to discover that he just

rediscovered this geometry. Due to his pyramid findings and this lead him to his Black "Whole" theory. Everything is a black whole or white whole or has it at its center. Your cells,

the sun, etc. He even mentions that we might be in a black whole right now, "just look up and all you see is black". His theories were laughed at and now they are being proven!!! It is

now argued that the center of the sun does have a black whole. He hates quantum physics bc it does not count for singularity aka consciousness. He is fixing Alberts theories, when

he is asked about AlbertE=mc^2, he had wished that Albert knew about black holes. The crazy thing is once you start understanding his theories, and geometry. It is really simple,

you just have to understand the termnology. What is really crazy is that he did most of his research while he was homeless living in his van without a computer!!! In a van down by the river,lol. I could go on for days bout this guy. Coolest thing I heard him say in an

interview, was when this guy was smoking a cigarette outside and the smoke was coming indoors and everyone started to literally flip out, they went a little overboard. He just laughed and said "at least smoke something green." He is my kind of genuis,lol

Last edited by New World Orphan on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

One really important thing I am trying to translate is his feedback theory, and how we are all feedback. It will be hard for one to understand what I am about to say cause I am still trying to understand it. He developed this ave. mean taking in account I believe an objects

mass and there output. Honestly I forget. But it dealt with two main information outputs. Gravity which pulls or pushs information downwards and electricity which pushes information outwards or upwards. One can graph a mean or ave. line from this. By taking in

account of the output and input of all things of the universe Planets, people , cells. And we , human beings, are the center of this mean or average. We are at the center of this line. We are the center of this (information) feedback. Conscious/energy/geometry learning

about itself. Sorry I need to translate better but hearing this might help one get a sense of the root of what he is saying with regards to us as feedback. Does this kind of make sense??? Gravities pushes information (frequencies) down and they "run into" the electrical output creating feedback, which can be graphed into a

line. He is explaining a part of our conscious existence through math and frequencies. I like to say that Science is spiritual and spirituality is science. Anyway when I first heard his explanation with regards to this feedback perspective I got the chills. He is showing us how to

view our singularity or consciousness through a math perspective.kind of. One more thing to quickly mention is his 2012 research, the main thing he states is the sun cylce. I guess every decade our sun cylces go from extreme activity with a ton of sunspot output for the first half of the decade.

Back to a calm cylce, almost no sunspot activity. Well the sun is suppose to calm back down and IT HASNT, it has stayed extremely active and this goes into the mayan myth with regards to the rise of the 4th sun( it aint a myth) It just needs to become explained with more detail. Out of all my research,lol my research, into 2012 this is the only theory/fact that really cant be denied.

Everything else has pretty much been a guesstimation. And yes this constant activity will have a huge effect on our consciousness, huge effect!! and I am currently studying what that effect will be. I think we all our another reason why this forum rules!!! The people on this forum are the center of the human feedback. We our at the center of the center!!!

Last edited by New World Orphan on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 am

Thanks for posting this Micjer, I have not seen this interview untill now and it has instantly become one of my Nissam favs. God I love this forum! and I apologize for my ghetto translation btw, I am writing two other papers right now that have to be properly structured. Thus I dont have it in me to make sure my grammer or sentence structure is on point,lol my bad

Last edited by New World Orphan on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 am

@NWO this is a great place isn't it.

Nassim, is no different than any other great researcher over time. They all were thought of as being over the edge at first. Many had to die before their research was accepted.

Not that long ago many believed that the earth was flat.

His theories do make sense. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So there must be an opposite to gravity.....electromagnetism.

If the universe is expanding it also must be contracting.

Our linear thinking minds have to start thinking holographically. The universe is not linear. It folds into itself through black holes.

@Biggs. I agree wouldn't you love to spend an afternoon talking to him. You ask the questions and I'll try to take notes. LOL
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 am

ah yes , i meant to say electromagnetism, lol
thats a really great point that you make Micjer, with regards to what you are saying about how we are starting to think holographically. I never really thought about it like that even though I have been thinking about it like that, lol helps me put things into a better perspective
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 am

I remember being told that the universe goes on for infinity. Well that never set well with my linear thinking.

Nassim's theory makes sense of this, if it folds back on itself.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm

lil' Orphan loved the translatability of your fractal awareness, smoking some of the Messiah's peace pipe?

At the end of the day what rings to the sound of collective consciousness is the act of turning inwards. The infinite potential of singularity as we take time for stillness, reflect and refocus.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Fantastic and I'm so happy he won the award.............he is so brilliant and I love the way he puts it all together.............This man never ceases to amaze me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview   Nassim Haramein Part 1  new interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nassim Haramein Part 1 new interview
Page 1 of 1