the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mms......

Go down 
+3
bilderburger w/cheese
Anchor
zuni
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

*******up date**** well my tooth started to feel better after i stapped taking the mms........so i have done absolutly nothing about it.......also it never did take the worms out of the cats......so i donĀ“t think it is a dewormer like they suggest..........
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm

I stopped taking MMS.

I had worked slowly up to 6 drops, then after a few days at 7 drops morning and afternoon, I decided to go to 8 drops.

What happened after that can only be described as extremely messy and inconvenient.

I am going to let my digestive system calm down for a few weeks then I am going to pretend I did the full MMS thing, but actually I am going to just stick to the maintenance dose.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 am

Anchor

i have a question
do you think it did anything for you?

and if it did not why would you do a maintaince dose?

just curious
thanks
wave
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 am

hi shy otter.......you were correct it did nothing for the cat worms.......lol........
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am

ha ha

na na na na na da..told ya.. :stick out tong hahahahahahah sorry had to do that...

from what i read about the mms it isn't really going to work on much in the body..
that is if the arobic aneorbic info is correct...

hugv
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 pm

sky otter wrote:
Anchor

i have a question
do you think it did anything for you?

and if it did not why would you do a maintaince dose?

just curious
thanks
wave

It felt beneficial, I only did it for about 9 days, so I think I need longer before I can give a proper report. I plan to start again next week.

The problem in my case is that I am mixing de-tox strategies at the same time, whilst also undergoing a harsh course of chiropractic treatment to straighten some kinks in my spine. All of this together has improved my wellbeing immensely.

Unfortunately this means I cannot ascribe benefits to one method or the other. What I am doing is under "guidance" of my higher self, but what is right for me may be tuned to my specific circumstance and not right for another.

I did not appreciate the forced clear out, but at least it happened over the weekend in semi-controlled circumstances, so I guess there is some kind of method to the madness.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mms...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mms......   mms...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mms......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: