the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanat, did you order a snake?

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Northern Boy
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Sanat, did you order a snake? Empty
PostSubject: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/6442084/Pictured-Man-tries-to-smuggle-14-pythons-into-Norway-by-taping-them-to-his-body.html

Man tries to smuggle 14 pythons into Norway by taping them to his body

The 22-year-old Norwegian was stopped in a routine check by Kristiansand customs after arriving on a ferry from Denmark, the Faedrelandsvennen newspaper reported.

After finding a tarantula in the man's bag, customs officials decided to give him a full body search that revealed 14 stockings - one for each snake - taped around his torso, the tabloid said.
Sanat, did you order a snake? Snakes_1510394c

"Customs officers quickly realised the man was smuggling animals, because his whole body was in constant motion," Mr Breilid told VG.

When the man dropped his pants, the officers found 10 cans taped to his legs, each containing a lizard, he said.

The man was still being held by police on Monday, Johann Martin Kile, the Kristiansand police attorney, told VG, adding that he would be released upon agreeing to pay a 12,500 Norwegian crowns (£1,360) fine.

The reptiles were handed over to a security firm until Norwegian authorities decide what to do with them, he said.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 am

I don`t know what`s happened to him his site is 403 server access denied . has been for a few days now . He was here last on Oct 24th

www.wakeupcall2012.com

Quote :
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Powered by Domeneservice.no Server at www.wakeupcall2012.com Port 80
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 am

Another mystery develops.

scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:55 am

odear
sanat, plz get in touch
thinking about you

please
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm

mic you certainly have a great sense of humor.

Sanat come in where ever you are.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Mic does have a great sense of humour I agree.

I am worried about our Sanat though, I really am. I suppose I wont stop worrying till we find out if he is okay. I am getting nothing. Does anyone here get anything on him, was he posting on any other forums. Now I am going to do the worry bit. Cant help it, just in me.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:39 am

Don't cry for me Argentina!:) Hehe. I am OK as always. Hard not to be isn't it? Didn't get that lizard I ordered though... Just hope that the 4D lizard that ordered me did not get me either...;) Seems like a fair bargain.

My site is down yes, due to legal issues among other things. I don't have the right to use Hawkins Scale. It was on it's way down anyway, so the timing was OK. I have decided to concentrate on other things, and not so much inet/forum activity as before. I will still check in once in a while of course:)

Take care all of you! And have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:37 am

sunny

Sanat
blessings
hugs
and don't forget to come back
group-hug
hugv
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 am

Thank God, I would have worried you know everyday until I heard you were okay.

There is usually a reason behind things so I am hoping that your meant to be doing what is best for you at this time and I only want the best for you.

Know that you are much loved and I worry like a mother Sanat so please look after yourself and do drop in to say hello and let us know your okay. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Great to hear from you Sanat, hope all is well with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanat, did you order a snake?   Sanat, did you order a snake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanat, did you order a snake?
Page 1 of 1