the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF Empty
PostSubject: Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF   Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 am

Bay Area residents attempted a citizen's arrest of former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, while he gave a speech to the World Affairs Council in San Francisco on 22 October 2009.

Twenty-two people were arrested for challenging Olmert directly and demanding he be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon.

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF   Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 am

Great report Linda. To bad he was not arrested, instead of sitting on the stage and laughing at the protesters. Shows how bad our country has become, to entertain war criminals and treat them as someone special.

This make me wonder at the latest news I just heard of Obama declaring a "national emergency" because of the swine flu ?

This national emergency crap is all part of the martial law plan. Perhaps the national emergency is just a ruse in order to have the much talked about "bank holiday" in a few days, so they can complete the robbery of the USA.

I would not be surprised to see a bank holiday before the end of October, so the gestapo can be all prepared to bust heads at any protests.

Things are getting interesting !
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF   Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 am

oh my beloved san francisco, and my st. francis hotel.....
my heart breaks for the people of gaza and for those
who are sleeping here....
power to the people, right on
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF   Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Citizen's arrest and mass disruption of former Israeli PM Olmert in SF
Page 1 of 1