the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russian HALO! Cloud?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Russian HALO! Cloud? Empty
PostSubject: Russian HALO! Cloud?   Russian HALO! Cloud? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

WHAT IS THIS??

Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Russian HALO! Cloud?   Russian HALO! Cloud? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 am

I've been seeing this everywhere, it sure is an attention grabber. I really don't know what to make of it, wormhole, vortex or ship, even though it's been tagged as a photoshop job I just don't buy that explanation.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Russian HALO! Cloud?   Russian HALO! Cloud? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 am

i'll say this first, wow affraid

this explanation from latest zeta comments:
(makes as much sense as anything else)

In the sky on Moscow [Oct 7] has occurred the unusual phenomena: enormous crater with white edge, look like "cloud-ring". As can Zeta to comment the phenomena? Given event was illuminated in some Russian mass media.

(with the same image as in OP)

Air updrafts or downdrafts are not uncommon, the most common form the tornado. Here cold air is above warm air, capping the warm air, so that it is only allowed to rise in weak spots in the cold air layer, causing a swirling tube of warm moist air rising through the cold air layer - the tornado. The circle in the sky over Moscow is an incomplete tornado, in fact the remnant of an incomplete tornado. The cloud cover has been broken as rapidly rising air broke through a cold air cap. The reason the cloud cover seems broken, revealing light only at the edges of the circle, is due to the rapid movement of swirling air at the edges. As is known, a tornado has a calm in the center of the swirling tube, the high winds at the edges of the tube. The calm in the center of an incomplete tornado allows the cloud cover to remain in place, where at the edges of the swirl the cloud cover is torn away.
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian HALO! Cloud?   Russian HALO! Cloud? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian HALO! Cloud?
Page 1 of 1