the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Native Ghost Dance For peAce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Native Ghost Dance For peAce Empty
PostSubject: Native Ghost Dance For peAce   Native Ghost Dance For peAce Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 am

Native Ghost Dance For Peace

In Washington DC, the so-called murder capital of the world, there was a big experiment in the Summer of 1993, where 4000 volunteers came from 100 countries to collectively meditate for long periods of time throughout the day. It was predicted in advance that with such a sized group, you'd have a 25% drop in violent crime, as defined by the FBI, in Washington that summer. Well, the Chief of Police went on television, saying "Look, it's gonna take two feet of snow to reduce crime by 25% in Washington this summer." But by the end, the police department became a collaborator and author of this study because the results, in fact showed a 25% drop in violent crime in Washington DC, which we could predict on the basis of 48 previous studies that had already been done, on a smaller scale.

Dr. John Hagelin: "The impact of our actions, individually and collectively, is inconceivably vast. We can all appreciate, to some extent, the environmental impact of polluting behavior. But based on what we now know about the universe, the true impact of our actions is far broader. For example, chaos theory has established that even our most minute actions can have incalculably large effects. This places a great burden of responsibility on everyone. Exercising common sense consideration and care towards our environment is a good start. But if we really want to protect our planet against the negative effects of human behavior, we must bring our thinking and action into spontaneous accord with Natural Law. We must align our behavior with the universal intelligence that governs the universe and sustains millions of species on Earth. Fortunately, such spontaneously life-nourishing behavior is natural; the human brain physiology is hard-wired to experience Enlightenment--higher states of consciousness in which we directly experience, and become attuned to, cosmic intelligence, or the Unified Field in the terminology of modern physics. The development of our total brain potential, and the resulting expansion of human comprehension to be universal, should be the goal of education today."

Dance For Peace
Chant For Peace
Ghost Dance For Peace

To all my Relations
Red Black White Yellow
Peace Respect & Righteousness
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Native Ghost Dance For peAce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Native Ghost Dance For peAce   Native Ghost Dance For peAce Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I absolutely believe this and each Saturday, I meditate with a group for peace.

I think that this has been proven over and over again but I know in my heart that just being with many others in your own home this can be achieved.

Together we can make a powerful change and will do so

This is why when people make their predictions sometimes they do not happen. We can make such a difference.

I believe in Equality and I love the way it mentioned that in this as I think its a proud and spectacular statement.

To all my Relations
Red, Black, White Yellow
Peace Respect & Righteousness

This is what it is all about............equaity for all............no division and pure love with peace in our hearts...................WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.

Thank you WH for sharing this beautiful message with us
Back to top Go down

Native Ghost Dance For peAce
Page 1 of 1