the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consciousness What it is. How it works.

Go down 
+3
day
Linda
Tango
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tango

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Consciousness What it is. How it works. Empty
PostSubject: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 am

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....
We are consciousness conductors... That’s what we do. That's why we're here.
That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us.
We are the creators. We are the ones who are targeted on this planet
because we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody
else does."
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 am

Yes, we are the ones who are targeted, but that won't stop us because we know that there is no such thing as death.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 am

yes we are using the gift of Creation to create through thought, its a great gift, a powerful one

and while we have happily been asleep for a long time, hundreds of years, we are once again waking up.

This gift of Creation, using the process of Creation from the sea of consciousness is really felt by those waking up out of the ego paradigm.

once that happens ,,, nothing has to filter through the 'ego' which dictates what is real or important. Since its biggest fear is its death, it will fight to survive and try to debunk anything that is a threat to its own idea..

...we are coming free of that and those of us who are awake understand this process and begin every so gently to start putting all the pieces together to activate our bodies true functions

as a race of sheeple having had our consciousness paradigm and creative abilities trapped by the false construction of ego, which was regenerated daily via media and money systems, etc- today many of us are awakening and thriving spiritually sharing as you are and knowing this bit is in every way doing a big part in our overall welfare...

love your posts Tango....looking foward to more
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:16 am

you know, tango, i was in search of consciousness
raising experiences for a long time.... i journeyed
to sacred spots and learned about energy vortices...
then i realized that any place i am can be sacred and
that i carry my own vortex in and around my self
and now i have consciousness raising experiences
every day! speaking of which, i mentioned in another post
that it was rainy this morning and now i have spotted
a dbl rainbow ----- see what i mean? i am off to snap a pic
for you - back soon
rainbow

Consciousness What it is. How it works. Rainbo10

Last edited by WineHippie on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed scared to sacred lol)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Powerful statement there Tango.

We are infinite consciousness interconnected to the fractal universe, expressions of all that is.

p.s Nice rainbow hippie
Back to top Go down
Tango

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:35 pm

This is the Universal Consciousness the " G " force... That's what U feel in your Heart Pull...

Then there is the earth grid of Terra which I use to comm. with On Planet beings... That's the
one that when U read My words U feel my presence...

I've been doing it sooo long, sometimes I use both at the same time. The Key is to keep your
own thoughts [noise] completely away... That's like front or preloading a VUE or dowsing.

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: 'Today I woke up' !!!   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

aw the laughter of children has just the right touch, NB

WH, I am unable to travel and prior to all of this waking up, I had no idea what I wanted to search for. Its words from people like you that have done this that puts a big smile on my face. I know just as I always knew that you didn't need a church to speak to Creator, you just needed to talk.

Day, Ego only holds us back and sometimes, I do find myself slipping. I asked for answers as I went to bed last night and woke feeling pure peaceful bliss. I remember nothing of my dream except what a great feeling it was. I can't wait because I'm sure I dreamed of home.

You do not exist to serve the illusion.....the illusion is here to serve you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consciousness What it is. How it works.   Consciousness What it is. How it works. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consciousness What it is. How it works.
Page 1 of 1