the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Empty
PostSubject: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:04 pm

There is something very sinister that overshadows and controls our existence as humans.
It does not take a rocket Scientist to figure out something is up with abductions and what lies beneath the surface
We live in a culture of deception.

Don't forget that Dulce started in 1937/1938

Thomas Edwin Castello(Presumably dead and or erased) who claimed to be a former security technician employed by the RAND. Corporation, at the Dulce Underground Facility. He Allegedly held an Extremely High Security Clearance known as Ultra-7 Which is Right below Umbra which is the highest Security Clearance that I can find in the U.S.A, there might be higher then Umbra but fars I know, Umbra is the highest known Security Clearance in the United States. He spits the beans of whats really going on in the Dulce Underground Facility, Inmates held as hostages, Alien Agendas, so much overwhelming information.

Please watch "ALL" 13 parts and DO NOT come into any Conclusion about this Person Existence and his story WITHOUT DOING any proper research. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH.
A wise person will research it first before saying anything about his story. Please be EXTREMELY AWARE of this Video series information. Pass it along.

MUST WATCH! THOMAS EDWIN CASTELLO STORY ALLEGEDLY CARRIED ULTRA-7.

PT 1 of 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STzSKKhmyU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:07 am

theres a conference being held in dulce on the 29th of march to discuss the base and other connected 'rumours'.

also, the tv show UFO hunters is doing an episode about the base, to air in a few months, with interviews with people like john lear, who claims to have visited there several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 pm

The problem is that everything is controlled and whistle blowers have been compromised because they still wouldn't be alive to tell anymore secrets.

The media is owned and they know how to play with our minds. There is always some truth to keep us entertained. The hard part is knowing what are the lies.

Reading very old reports and from those that have died tell the truth about what is underground.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 am

yeah i realise that linda. was just putting it out there for anyone that was interested. personaly i dont watch any of those shows, or go to 'conferences' and such. on the other hand, there is still some real information being released along with all the BS, you just need to know what to look for. of course it helps to already know what they're talking about lol.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:34 am

I agree stal. Are you going to make it the dulce event? I would love to.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 am

umm i would consider it if i lived in the states. its a pretty long drive from my house to america.

imo norio hayakawa possibly has a few tasty little tid-bits to share, buried under all the other stuff. i'd be fairly careful though. i detect a faint whiff of, well, you know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13   CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASTELLO STORY -Dulce Underground - Videos 1-13
Page 1 of 1