the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Empty
PostSubject: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 am

When we die in the flesh most people say we have died. This as you know is not a fact, but you live on after we die as humans in the flesh. I could have titled this thread BREAKING THROUGH THE BARRIERS OF DEATH BY USING LOVE.

My elder brother that i was very close to died in 1987 by falling off a building while working and died almost instantly witnesses said. The last time I saw my elder brother alive he said to me he was going to kill me with his bare hands by breaking my neck. Obviously he was angry at me for something that happened and today I cannot even tell you why he was mad at me as I just can't remember the issue.

As it is with most sibling rivalries it was probably nothing actually important but probably a misunderstanding of some kind. My elder brother was 6 feel tall and weighed about 215 pounds and was a very strong man and played football for years, so he was a tough guy and I was 5 feet 8 inches and 150 pounds, not big and strong like him. Also if he ever said he was going to do something, he would always do it, so when he said he was going to break my neck, I got scared, real scared, and I jumped and hit him as hard as I could as soon as he said it to me as my only hopes of staying alive, so I thought.

After I hit him right between the eyes and broke his nose he stepped back shook his head and looked at me and said, now I'm really mad, and he began to beat the shit out of me and got me down on the floor in a choking hold. I was on my stomach facing down and he started twisting my head around until I was looking up at the ceiling as he was trying to break my neck.

A person in the room came over to him and pushed him off of me just I was blacking out. I came to about 1 minute later and he told me to get up and leave, and so I did.

As I got up, I had no balance and fell several feet away from where I got up. I could not walk by myself and had to be helped out by a person holding me up and getting me out of there.

This great loss of balance lasted for 3 months and then I was healed. This all happened on May 11 1984 and I never saw my brother again before he died on May 11 1987.

My brother died by a broken neck, and he died exactly 3 years to the day that he tried to kill me by breaking my neck.

I prayed and meditated about this and the Spirit inside of me said, "I gave him 3 full years to repent for trying to kill his brother, and he refused", so "karma" judged him to die from a broken neck because he did not repent for his evil thoughts of killing me, as I did not do anything so severe that i should have been killed for it.

In 2005 my younger brother died of Cancer, and before he died I told him what I knew about the spirit realm and asked him to give our elder brother who we called BO that tried ti kill me, a message from me and tell BO that I love him and I miss him. My younger brother said he would deliver the message for me to my brother.

Two weeks after my younger brother died, I had a vivid dream that I was holding a cell phone and my brother BO that died, text messaged me on my cell phone with a message for me from him.

I would not like to say what the message was to me as it was a "profound personal message" that actually changed my life for the better and helped me to understand many things.

Because I used the power of Love to send my brother a message of Love to him, I was successful in contacting the "dead" and got a profound message to me from my brother.

Love conquers death.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 pm

As always Gabriel great insight mate :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Thank you my dear friend for your uplifting words.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Gabe ... I got chills all down my arms reading this beautiful inspiring story. sunny

The Creator's love heals all things
Hebrews 13:1 Let brotherly love continue.

A good reminder as always in your wisdom sunny

good storytelling in our native tradition
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm

That was a large karma debt your brother paid but you know what Gabe when you see him on the other side he will be thanking you for allowing his spirit to develop and grow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 am

The chills just keep on coming day...LOL .

I know reuniteR that i look forward to seeing him again. We will have a fine reunion/reunite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE   TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TALKING TO THE DEAD BY USING LOVE
Page 1 of 1