the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams/Visions

Go down 
+4
Gabriel
day
micjer
Lightning222
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:50 pm

My first clear vision was during meditation when I saw an ouberous (or variation thereof) a red and black snake swallowing each other's tails in the shape of a perfect circle. I'm come up with several meanings for myself but would welcome any other interpretations of it's meaning.

Please share your experiences here also, and Day I would love to hear your concept of this vision also. butterfly
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:54 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

The Ouroboros or Uroboros[1] is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail and forming a circle.

The Ouroboros often represents self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things perceived as cycles that begin anew as soon as they end (compare Phoenix). It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. The ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism.....
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:04 am

What happened for you after this vision?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks mic!

Day, It was an epiphany for me. A sudden understanding of yin/yang, good/evil, balance, the life cycle all rolled into one. I suddenly understood that all my experiences from birth positive/neutral/negative were all for a reason and led upto the insight I discovered. I felt like I was reborn ready to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

wow that beautiful Deb!!!

im looking forward to your next post love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 am

An interesting vision Lightening indeed. Mic's explanation is a good one.

Of course the serpent, snake is referred to throughout history as Satan by many cultures. Your vision possibly may be showing you how the evil in the world devours itself by it's own actions.

This is what the Bible teaches, that evil will be it's own destruction in the end.

And by your explanation, I assumed you saw two snakes? is that right?

If yes, then the two snakes could also represent the "world that was" and "the world that is now".

The scriptures teach that this current life we are living is the second time we have done this lifetime and the one before this was called the world that was in the scriptures.

So the two snakes could be showing you this template of our current existence in the "second incarnation" in this process.

The scriptures teach that Satan, the snake, is the God of this world, and so by seeing two of them you are being shown both incarnations of the "war in the Heavens' as you are part of it here on the battlefield called Earth. And this war is between God the good and god the serpent, the impostor or god of the Earth Satan.

Your vision seems to be very connected to the cosmology of the universe.

Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 am

An interesting perspective. I'm still trying to figure out the red and black symbolism for me. Yes Gabe it was two snakes in a circle swallowing each other's tail at the diameter of the circle.

Here is something I came up with on crystallinks and all of it makes sense to me, especially forming the grid around the earth or lockdown as some have described it.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ouroboros.html
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 pm

I have had this recurring dream a number of times. Take what you will of it.

I am sitting on the precipice of a cliff and in the distance I can see a city. Dusk is approaching and the sky is painted in orange, gold, red and purple. The sun is starting to set and yet I sit and watch. I continue to sit, patiently waiting day in and day out.

I am tall. About 6'5. Athletically built and trim. I am wearing some sort of one piece body suit. The only part of me that is exposed to the elements is my head and face. My deep blue eyes have no irises and a field of stars are within their depths.

This city in the distance is bustling with people and yet they seem mostly unaware of coming events. I continue to sit there endlessly waiting, anticipating.

Every few hours a few creature or two manages to break through into this dimension and heads towards the city. The aura it radiates is pure evil, vile and loathsome. Knowing it shouldn't be here, I intercept it and destroy it before it can reach the city. Afterward, I return to my perch on the cliff to wait.

PsiForce
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm

i had a "vision" last night!
i am excited, cuz it was my first ever, spontaneous, without
trying to visualize
i was watching the mini-series "torchwood" and was between episodes
i closed my eyes, cuz it was almost time for sleep... but i was not
asleep, i was waiting for vid to buffer...
i saw, clear and vividly, this:

i was standing outside the door of this RV we are in, looking toward
where our cars are parked, and i saw a man walking toward me - it
was daylight, there was nothing threatening or negative, as a matter
of fact, he had a pleasant, smiling face and i felt happy to see him...
he was older, small of stature, and wearing a safari type hat... he had
an "apple doll" type face, sorta like jacques breslin, the guy who
developed that place in fla, the one you meet in addendum to zeitgeist
movie... the impressions/feelings/knowing i had was all in the split
second of blinking my eyes...
i have no idea who he is/was, but if i see him again, i will recognize him!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

PsiForce wrote:

I am sitting on the precipice of a cliff and in the distance I can see a city. Dusk is approaching and the sky is painted in orange, gold, red and purple. The sun is starting to set and yet I sit and watch. I continue to sit, patiently waiting day in and day out.

I am tall. About 6'5. Athletically built and trim. I am wearing some sort of one piece body suit. The only part of me that is exposed to the elements is my head and face. My deep blue eyes have no irises and a field of stars are within their depths.

This city in the distance is bustling with people and yet they seem mostly unaware of coming events. I continue to sit there endlessly waiting, anticipating.

Every few hours a few creature or two manages to break through into this dimension and heads towards the city. The aura it radiates is pure evil, vile and loathsome. Knowing it shouldn't be here, I intercept it and destroy it before it can reach the city. Afterward, I return to my perch on the cliff to wait.

PsiForce

interesting
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 am

stal wrote:
PsiForce wrote:

PsiForce

interesting

i thought so, too, sorta sounds like a comic book super hero, huh......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Yep, interesting....
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
PsiForce
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm

It does seem like a story of a comic book hero doesn't it? However it isn't.

PsiForce

WineHippie wrote:
stal wrote:
PsiForce wrote:

PsiForce

interesting

i thought so, too, sorta sounds like a comic book super hero, huh......
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Psiforce.....waiting for the next dream you want to share!
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 pm

L222 looking forward to the next vision you feel to share.. Always thought provoking!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:11 pm

I don't get many visions these days, but my dreams are getting stranger. I need to remember to write them down but I feel so exhausted when I wake up.

I will take this opportunity to mention a couple of my most memorable visions here.

Since we discussed the snakes earlier I will mention that shortly after the first vision I talked about I had another meditation vision of a King Cobra, it was right in my face. I had my eyes closed but I looked it in the eyes and it opened up it's hood and hissed at me. The only feeling I had at that time was one of a challenge of some sort. It's always stayed with me as a reminder.

Another important vision that I had repeated four times over a period of well over a year was one of a solar eclipse. For some reason I expect to receive another one.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

i just noticed the time of your posting 11:11

I read this a when you posted it and had to think on it for a while....I wonder if you feel it relates to the worlds re 4th world ending and the 5th one will co relate to the ending of the 4th world and emergence of the 5th?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

day,

That was my impression at the time and nothing since has changed my mind about that. I tend to listen to those gut feelings as they are always right on target. The only thing I can be sure of is major change, whatever that entails. I often think if it means physical change or spiritual change or a combination of the two. Time will tell I guess. I still haven't had the 5th one yet.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

A young man has a powerful dream ....would love to hear what you intuit about his dream/vision

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 am

dunno what to make of this. when was it first posted? i got a strange vibe off it, felt a little bit tired while watching it. some of the things in it i have also 'dreamed' about.

underground demon army, blonde lady, the cloud. that sort of thing. but my 'dreams' dont have any overt religious context. 'spiritual', yes, but not religious.

i know a few people that see the blonde lady, or a version of her, and most of them take her to be ET/UT related. again, dunno.

imo its all part of the same thing anyway, just different people have different ways of interpreting, based on personal beliefs and experience.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 am

thats true...this person had just converted to christianity

here is the next part of the dream re Hadron Collider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams/Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams/Visions   Dreams/Visions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams/Visions
Page 1 of 1