the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Empty
PostSubject: Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire   Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Dave Courchene Jr., whose traditional name means LEADING EARTH MAN is an Elder and spiritual advisor from the Anishnabe Nation, Eagle Clan. Descended from a long line of chiefs and leaders of his people, he felt "Compelled by forces beyond his control" to quit his job as an educator and go on a ceremonial expedition of peace around the world.

Through his dreams, and visions, the experiences of others who have accompanied him on his journey and the words of the visionaries--past and present, we bring you THE 8TH FIRE One Earth * One Whole Circle * Again

A vision of hope.... for the future......for the Earth......for the children

The 8th Fire
My brother has been invited to speak & perform in the movie with a gathering of spirits of all culture from around the world , to help manifest the "vision of the 8th fire" also where the condor meets the eagle at turtle mountain In the located near the Hart of Canada. I invite you to watch this clip

Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Turqfeather

Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Turqfeather

http://www.the8thfire.org/the8thfire-movie.htm

Last edited by day on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire   Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 am

This is a great video of hope and intention. These two branches hope and intention of the great tree spoken of by black elk at the end of this video will not be soon shaken by any ill wind of evil that may try to come against it.

Where the people gather in agreement anything can be done.

About the number 8 according to the numerology I practice.

The number 8 means resurrection/regeneration and that is exactly what this video is all about.

8 also means the commencement of and or a new beginning, again the theme of this video.

8 is also a dominant factor in music hence the octave. The octave is a series of 8 notes that occupies an interval between 2 notes thus joining the two in harmony. This number 8 is a key number to all of creation and it is necessary for the vibrational creation to self express.

the number 8 is also the number of Y'shua Messiah as his vibrational octave is 888.

The children of light were created on the 8th day. This is recorded in the book of Genesis, the story of Adam and Eve.

So this video called the 8th fire is well named and is in total agreement with the spirit of living creation, 888.

I hope you do not mind me sharing these things on your personal page day, but after I watched the video I was truly inspired to write this.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire   Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 pm

it is truly inspirational. Grandfather Martin also says that the Spirit would awaken people in these days.

Glad to have your input!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire   Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Nation Teachings - the 8th Fire
Page 1 of 1