the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Empty
PostSubject: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 am

Or this could be titled, how i threw away millions of dollars by not paying attention to the signs of the spirit.

One morning back in 2004. I had a knock on my front door, "rap' "rap" "rap". Three (3) times. I noticed the time, it was 9 o'clock in the morning.

I got up answered the door, and found a torn piece of paper laying on the ground right in the middle of my door sitting up against my door.

On the paper, there were written these things,

magicLcard, and then a series of numbers.

The writing appeared to have been done by a very young child that could not write very well as the letters were misshaped a bit, and looked like a childs writing.

The letter L was in capital though, like it was to "get" my attention so to speak, but all the other letters were small, not capitalized.

This is important right here, for some reason when I found the paper and found no person at my door, as I looked and even went outside to look around and saw nothing, I got a little bit "irritated" because of this and thought it may be a prank by some children????

After looking at the paper for a few minutes and wondering what in might be, that "irritation' again came on me and I went and placed the paper in the trash and forgot about it,without praying and or meditating about it at all.

That night I was watching the local TV new and weather, which I sometimes do, and they gave out a reading of the day's lottery numbers, yes it was the numbers on the paper I threw away.

I sensed when I saw the numbers on the TV that the numbers looked very familiar to me and that started me to thinking, where did I ever see those numbers before?

It hit me like a ton of bricks, I immediately knew it was the numbers on the paper from that morning. I jumped up and dug it out of the trash, and yes it was every number for that days drawing.

I was sick in a way I had never been before......LOL and thought to myself what a great dumbass I was on that day as I threw away millions of dollars right in the trash brought right to my door.

This is how I know God has a sense of humor, it was proved to me that day as he showed me what a great dunb ass I was. I could see God laughing at me and probably saying, "maybe you should pay attention" when things happen to you???

Here is why I was a dumb ass.

I was taught long ago about numbers and what they mean. Also how letters have number values as well. I was also taught to read the signs going on around me as they happen and to learn from them.

On this day I ignored all that I had been taught in the past and because of it it cost me millions.

The Capital letter L has a number value of 12, when added together equals = 3, and the number 3 has always meant to me the living spirit.

The millions were brought to my door and given to me by the living spirit but I got irritated and ignored it. And it was like magic, which was written on the torn piece of paper, clear and plain for me to see, but choose not to see.

Also the 3 raps on my door, another signal that the spirit was knocking.

I call it the 13 hour Mystery because the door knock was at 9 am and the numbers were drawn at 10 PM.

Another good lesson was taught to me that day, overlook nothing.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm

As soon as I read the three raps on the door Gabe I knew something mystical was up right there. It is not the first time I have heard about the three knocks on the door, window, etc.

Gee, I tell you I would be real sick to having read the numbers and realising what I had lost but as you said God does have a sense of humour. I suppose he has to when he knows what each of us are up to down here and thinking that we are controlling everything......now that has got to be a belly laugh right there. I imagine Him having a total gigantic giggle about that.

Still, I do try now to see if I can read any signs or messages from spirit.

Big loving hug to you my friend, xooo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Same to you my sister....LOL God probably still laughing
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Yes God has definitely got a sense of humor. Your story reminded me of this youtube clip.
You gotta watch it!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

That is a great video NWO, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 am

You know that he would know that you would stick it in the trash without thinking. Without knowing that the lesson would be too risky.

I mean, he wouldn't want to mess your life up with loads of money - that would just be too cruel!

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 am

Your insight is right on Anchor, as I have prayed and meditated about it after the fact and of course the lesson was I am not to depend on money but the spirit and so far you are the one that has nailed it.

It was not to be for me to win that day, but to learn not to let the flesh fruit of "irritation" stop me from the higher lesson of to learn to walk in the "spirit of Love" and money would not be necessary.

because I got "irritated" and threw the paper in the trash was a sign to me that I "allowed" my flesh fruit irritation to "lead me".

Excellent job Anchor as you have nailed the "primal lesson" of the stupidity I displayed that day.

Well done bro. And I have learned that I do not need money as long as I will follow the spirit, your insight in this is remarkable, and my hat is off to you.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 pm

That's right Gabe you were never meant to win the money, the piece of paper was to get your attention to learn a valuable lesson after the fact. And by your last posting I see you've learnt.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Yes reuniteR you are most correct as the spirit as I have learned in my short 60 years will always show us our shortcomings and in the process will teach us how to rely on the spirit and not phony establishment money.

The great part of this story is that I threw away millions of system dollars for a lesson of what is more valuable than system dollars which is of course the following of the Spirit of Love, in which we need no money.

What a God. And what a lesson, but please be aware, that following the spirit is most difficult because we have been trained not to listen to the spirit, but if you want to learn of following the spirit, please observe the spirit of winehippie and her life.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 pm

aw, you touched me with this post, gabe..... thank you for
noticing and adding value to my (our?) experience, i am
grateful to you and for you, my heart energy just swells, i
am not able to put the feeling into words..... i wish it would stay, it's
better than any "drug" i ever tried.......................................

hugv
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY   THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 13 HOUR MYSTERY
Page 1 of 1