the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Triangles in the Top End of OZ on a really Lame Breakast program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Black Triangles in the Top End of OZ on a really Lame Breakast program Empty
PostSubject: Black Triangles in the Top End of OZ on a really Lame Breakast program   Black Triangles in the Top End of OZ on a really Lame Breakast program Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Hey first I must say that you guys inthe USA think you have it bad with complete brain-dead reporting!

Here is your Challenger from the most brain-dead water cooler breakfast program from Australia. Too bad they showed the craft that have been developed by those wacky science programs that are secret.

lol!

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/watch/15008287/ufo-capital-of-australia/

Obviously that guy who is an investigator is nothing more than some kind of agent, If he wasn't he would have mentioned Pine Gap being close by along with all those other SO Called Joint programs. and a place in NT which is renowned for UFO sightings. I must admit though I hope people start thinking about Brittany spears more so I can have time to arrange a team of people for some Decent research with Night-vision Cameras in that area sunny

Last edited by Somamech on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling ;))
Back to top Go down

Black Triangles in the Top End of OZ on a really Lame Breakast program
Page 1 of 1