the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

Go down 
+6
stephen Podliska
Northern Boy
Gabriel
Reunite
stal
micjer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:09 am

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Gaga

'The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.'

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 am

there is a 28 page thread over at david icke's forum dedicated to lady gaga. some of those guys have done a lot of work. imo worth a read.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50648
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

This is a bizzare story. On the radio this morning there is talk Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

Lady Gaga's team dismisses hermaphrodite rumours

Monday, August 10

Melbourne (ANI): Lady Gaga’s management has rubbished rumours that the singer is a hermaphrodite. Gaga’s team described the rumours as ‘ridiculous’ after a video with the pop star getting off her bike and lifting up her skirt emerged, reports News.com.au.

It is reported that the controversy sparked off when Gaga told Bossip.com” "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. “It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn''t interfere much with my life," she added.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 am

Thanks for the link stal. I have never heard of the woman, because I don't get out much, by design, but I will go have a look see.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Thanks Stal she does nothing for me don`t like her music at all
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 am

yeah i'm not a fan at all. of lady gaga or 'pop' music in general. its getting so blatant these days that you dont even have to try to spot all the cr#p.

-------

if anyone here is interested in this kind of stuff, ben singleton has an awesome blog. imo one of the best 'fringe' blogs out there. sorry if someone else has already mentioned it. heres one of my fav pages to give you an idea of his work

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-of-them-dark-knights.html

-------

also, back at Icke forum, this thread is amazing. 244 pages and counting.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3097

starts out about kurt cobain, but after a few pages starts to move in some interesting directions. be warned though, there are lots of images and links that could be kinda triggering to some people, and some of the articles and quotes get a bit detailed and occasionaly grusome-ish, so if you're not into MKULTRA/Monarch/SRA research, maybe take care.

-------

and one more, this one is over at OMF. just a compilation of various articles and interviews, some of it from icke, some youtube stuff (i havnt actualy watched most of the clips, but they're mainly interviews) and some other interesting stuff. still working on it. i'm aragami over there btw.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=powers&action=display&thread=5650

again, some articles etc do go into some detail, but no images in any of my posts.

-------

sorry micjer for hijacking your thread :)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 pm

WELL... just 4 one MORE perspective.... ON ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS!!!!

.... ever since the popularity of "JUST DANCE"... & due to her USE (knowingly or not)... CHOICE/INCLUSION of the words: GA GA (Earth). in her name... (TO ME) THE RELATED and GROWING IMPORTANCE of the WORD GA.... (WHICH ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD IS GIVING MORE AND MORE IMPORTANCE TO).... I THOUGHT/BELIEVED... THIS IS A VERY SMART GIRL THAT IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO BECOME MORE AND MORE FAMOUS... ESPECIALLY DUE TO HER USE OF THE WORDS GA GA!!!

PLUS... as EVERYONE may ALSO know about ME.... I LOVE ANYTHING ... which GETS PEOPLE MORE AND MORE COMFORTABLE..... with HAVING MORE AND MORE SEX... MORE AND MORE COMFORTABLY WITH EACH OTHER!!!

... for "thus" far... I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY "OFFICIAL" RULE BOOK... that PROVES.. TOO MUCH PLEASURE and or SEX.... SHOULD EVER BE "LIMITED".... WHILE HERE IN THIS DREAM/REALITY... "except" 4 the possibility of such being FORCED on people and/or NOT AS OPENLY DISCUSSED AND BROUGHT OUT INTO OPEN DISCUSSIONS FOR SUCH!!!

Anywho.... I LOVE MY LADY GA GA!!!

.... PLUS... AND PERHAPS... MORE IMPORTANTLY...... WHAT ELSE IS THIS REALITY????

...... ALL ABOUT???? & MY ANSWER IS:

..... A LOVE GAME!!!!

.. (yet in ALL its INFINITE of INTERPRETATIONS and FORMS of such.... not just limited to SEX)!!

love love love fired up angelic wave clubbing strapped down toast moon walk moon walk
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh I could of gone my whole life time not knowing this one. LOL I read what they said on David Ickes forum and you tube.

Some peoples children will do anything to be noticed
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm

I am reading up on this too mnturthseeker.....wow....not cool at all.

And THANKS FOR ALL THE LINKS STAL! It all makes sense.

Mind control is everywhere once you understand these things. It's a sick world and people have no idea what is really going on.....sigh....
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 pm

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Leadro10

Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance – The Occult Meaning

Nov 15th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports

Lady Gaga’s videos and performance are extremely symbolic and filled with hidden messages. Her latest video, named “Bad Romance”, describes the dark and ritualistic inner-workings of the entertainment industry, by symbolically depicting Gaga as a sex slave. This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.

FULL ARTICLE & VIDEO
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks Reunite. There is a lot of truth at that link.

Yes, the luciferans want everyone to worship Baphomet and know how easy music and images brainwash you.
Sex slaves are used and controlled by the illuminati like this deceived soul.

Glad to see that others are opening up their eyes and exposing the truth on how the sheep are being programmed by this kind of evilness.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Do you think she may have sold out to someone or thing to become famous? Holy crap!

Last edited by micjer on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 am

it looks like she is trying to be the next madonna to me

very different beginning..guess she just wsn't getting enough attention - fast enough

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm

I don't know if many are really interested in this gaga thing but I cannot believe her latest video with Beyonce. both are controlled by the illuminati.

I will post the article and the video can be seen if you click the link in the article. It may offensive to some. Unfriggin believable what they will do to sell dvd s now adays.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423

Quote :
Lady Gaga’s 9-minute video featuring BeyoncĂ© is steeped in weirdness and shock value. Behind the strange aesthetic, however, lies a deeper meaning, another level of interpretation. The video refers to mind control and, more specifically, Monarch Programming, a covert technique profusely used in the entertainment industry. We’ll look at the occult meaning of the video “Telephone”.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:48 pm

affraid

Lady Gaga Arrives in Giant Egg at Grammy Awards

Eccentric singer Lady Gaga caused a stir at the Grammy Awards before music's night of nights even got underway.

The pop megastar arrived on the red carpet in a giant alien-like egg carried aloft by attendants dressed in gold.

The 24-year-old could barely be seen inside the enclosure, apart from the occasional wave of a black-gloved hand.

According to Ryan Seacrest, who conducted an interview with one of Gaga's minders, she is wearing an oxygen mask and there is a fan inside the egg.

Lady Gaga is up for album of the year, alongside Eminem, Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry.

At the weekend, she released the first single from her new album, Born This Way.

She is set to perform the single at today's ceremony at the Staples Centre in downtown LA.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Grammy10

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/02/14/3137994.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Reunite wrote:
This is a bizzare story. On the radio this morning there is talk Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.

Lady Gaga's team dismisses hermaphrodite rumours

Monday, August 10

Melbourne (ANI): Lady Gaga’s management has rubbished rumours that the singer is a hermaphrodite. Gaga’s team described the rumours as ‘ridiculous’ after a video with the pop star getting off her bike and lifting up her skirt emerged, reports News.com.au.

It is reported that the controversy sparked off when Gaga told Bossip.com” "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. “It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn''t interfere much with my life," she added.

SOURCE

jawdrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet   Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
Page 1 of 1