the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Six Sacred Stones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Six Sacred Stones Empty
PostSubject: The Six Sacred Stones   The Six Sacred Stones Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Matthew Reilly is the author of the above book I came across recently. I suppose it is outside the genre of spiritual/esoteric but after reading the book I could not get out of my head that this young man is somehow a channel for his writing. Apparently he wrote his first novel in the garage of his parents house when he was 19. He is so young and has written quite a few books which I intend to read.

I could not put his book down although it was over 500 pages, it was such a pleasure to read. The character Jack West Jr who is half Australian/half American is such an incredible joy to read about with his beautiful falcon called Horus, Oh how I wish I had a falcon like this. I always worry when Horus could be in trouble.

All I can say is if you can get a hold of this young man's novel Six Sacred Stones and give it a read. He hails from Sydney this young man. He is so gifted. I really felt I was reading a spiritual book/conspiracy book if I can say that. Cannot wait to get hold of another one of his.

Much love xxoo
Back to top Go down

The Six Sacred Stones
Page 1 of 1