the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr Steven Greer

Go down 
+2
Lightning222
mntruthseeker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:09 pm

I didnt see this up here yet and its a very good interview. I personally would of just loved to hear
Dr Greer speak alone but I am grateful for this report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 pm

I watched it today on PA but since my acct is no longer open couldn't comment. Initially I was impressed by Dr. Greer and what he had to say. Once it turned to a contest it became a little annoying. I was surprised at how hard Kerry was vying for attention. She was a distraction with all the arm waving, hand gestures and cutting Dr. Greer off midsentence.

It was sad to see because I did think she had some very valid points, the "interview" became unprofessional. I don't know what's going on the in the background with Bill and Kerry but it is seriously affecting their image.

I don't agree 100% with either side but Dr. Greer's comment about President Clinton's reaction to disclosure seemed honest and forthright. I wish he had named some of those members of Congress, however I'm sure we can all make some accurate guesses there.

Kerry's done enough interviews to know better than to let her emotions interfere with the interview. :distruckter:
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I read all the comments in PA which I am still a member until the 15th.

Kerry had some valid points but what I got from her and so many on PA is that the general consensus is that aliens do not have our interest in mind. Kerry's ego has grown and I'm sure she will pick up from the postings on you tube (I hope she does) that people wanted to hear the speaker. To rudely interrupt is not good.

Also many feel that Dr Greer has had threatened others. That was BS as he only said that if he told someone that he would have to kill them. That is not a threat buty a figure of speech.

I think someone is getting to these people or they are truly control in what information is given out

we make our own realities so its really up to us, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 pm

After reading all the comments and posted links it appears as if someone may have been enticed with something. It would be sad if it were the case because I believed in the mission. I must admit it was not one of my most memorable viewings of a PC interview.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Yes very rude. Good info in between head butts. There really needs to be a moderator if this type of interviewing is going to continue. Who in their right mind would agree to be grilled like Dr Greer was. I'll give him credit for hanging in there. I would have punched something or someone and would have been outa there after 10 min of that BS.

They both have valid points on each side of the debate. I think if we take the best of each side we might be getting somewhere.

I have read Dr Greers' book Hidden Truth and found it very interesting. There are some things in it that I struggled with like he does not believe in reincarnation (in so many words) and his baha'i faith is a question mark for me also.

The discussion about Hostile Et's is a real foggy area. Define Hostile. Do you consider a race of ET's that have superior technology that have suppressed mankind as slaves for centuries and to feed off of them by creating fear to the flock as hostile or just negative et's. Do Hostile ET's have to openly show force with lazer beams etc to be considered such?

The other question is if we as humans are under quarantine because we are hostile, then how can other races be here if they are hostile? Is it not universal laws?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I've come to the conclusion that we are all part of a universal ecosystem and our position on that chain is not very high. One species feeding off another in order to survive or affecting the life cycle of another because they can. I don't necessarily equate it to benevolent/malenovent.

I'd like to think that we are capable of raising ourselves up that ladder and will remember where we came from in the process.

Oh here I go rambling again. warp
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 pm

The disclosure project and the Orion project were some of the first things I read when I started this little journey of looking at things differently.

It all seemed to be on the up and up and may be but there is something that strikes me as odd.

The story has not changed in years. Keeps prommissing big things coming. Going to make this president or that commit to full dislosure. Well get on with it.

And the new technologies for free energy....you have to give the orion project your info and get them to "look after it for you". Well same thing let's see what you got. I am on their e-mail list and all I get is small insignificant breakthrough stuff.

I don't know for sure if Dr Greer is necesarily for the right side or not. I keep flipping back and forth.

But for arguments sake let's say the dark gov wants the general public to believe in ET's and Ufo's. Now with this disclosure so goes new technology and free energy. Now if they want to control what "truth" comes out , what better way to do it than by putting out a front man for people to believe and follow. (Al Gore got the global warming circuit...nice job al hole)

Now let's go back to what the pleaidians/George Greens' books, the Ra material etc have all told us. No ET's are going to come and save us. No motherships will come and rescue us that have good intentions.

Ok listen now to what we hear DR Greer saying. No Hostile ET's. Very interesting. So when full disclosure comes out people will be lining up to get aboard these "friendly" motherships to be wisked away in the rapture. Project Blue Beam perhaps. Anti-christ perhaps. I don't know what they have planned but I really am starting to smell a rat here.

Now to the new technology. They used to control the patent office and track down any new tech and either threaten them or their family or buy them off. Now adays the internet is getting harder to control. So put together a front that people can send their info to and get produced for them. This keeps technology "in the works" until they want it to come out. How convenient.

Now when you look into this Baha'i faith that he believes in it get crazier. see my link in religion on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:23 pm

You raise some very valid points and ones that I have also pondered. Maybe the truth will make our heads spin. I know that disclosure or at least full disclosure is NOT going to happen in my lifetime. Too many people have been offed trying to get the truth out. Where there's control and money to be made they will not allow it to happen.

So in the meantime, all I have to go with is my gut instinct.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 am

Thanks lightning. I am just puttin it out there for consideration.

Here is something else.

In my research they talk about the ET's that come from the Orion constellation as being negative ET's.

Quote :
The Orion Civilization
The Orion civilization is primarily 89% Vegan in nature. Of that 89% Vegan genetics, we would say that 75% is of the human-type, Vegan-based genetics. The remaining 14% would be considered nonhuman-type Vegan genetics. Therefore, your stories of reptiles from Orion, although they are embellished somewhat (usually by the emotional body), are accurate because there are those nonhuman-type entities with Vegan-based genetics living within the Orion system (or have in the past) that account for those stories. Primarily it is Vegan in nature

http://www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/orion_civilization.htm

Now if you are an UFO / ET expert why would you want to call your project the "Orion Project"!

Secondly the TV series V was about negative ET's that were hostile and wanted to trick everyone. Is V short for Vegan?

They are remaking this show this fall.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 am

i read, but did not listen to, the conversation between Greer and KC/BR....
i have flip-flopped on greer, too, but after reading the transcript
(the link for which is on camelot homepage) i think i am back to
feeling mostly positive about greer and mostly negative about camelot
doom n gloom scenarios.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 am

Just a little hmmm "food" for thought, some plants also eat protein. affraid

I'm so beyond the doom and gloom, I just ignore it as I know it's intended purpose. I'm not discounting the fact that as a species we have some hard times ahead and tough decisions to make on an individual basis but I want as clear a thought process as possible. Everything is cyclical and I guess it's our time to take a downturn on that ride. I am not however pessimistic as I believe whatever the outcome it will have some positive effects once we ride out the storm.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 am

I watched the Greer "interview" this morning and I found it very informative
regarding both parties, that is BR/KC & Greer.
Greer has always struck me as a narcissistic know-it-all, who will refuse or refute
any other opinion other than his own, so I'm not impartial in my comments.
This debacle shows this to be the case.

It was no wonder KC was frustrated., this guy prattled on & on without coming up for air for God's sake. He deliberately left no room for questions to be asked, nor rebuttals to his long-winded 'answer'.
He was more interested in being a prima donna. Everytime Cassidy tried to ask a question, he turned away from her so that, in frustration, she resorted to the tactics
she used.., which worked to a certain extent, and let it be known to this "front-man"
that she was not going to be intimidated by his bully boy tactics.
I don't have much time for her interviewing skills., but in this case I have to say
well done!

The unfortunate thing is, the battle of wills overshadowed the topic being discussed.

Regarding the Orion Project, Greer seems to have achieved the aims of his bosses
and slowed down the imminent release of the news relating to 'free energy', which we all know has been discovered decades ago.
Every 'newsletter' is a begging letter with the promise that by giving we are saving the world........fiddlesticks!
Besides, anyone belonging to the Baa' Baa' religion has to be suspect.

Yes, I don't like Greer.
Yes, I'm judgmental about him.
Yes, it's being personal.

But by God.., I feel so much better.

peek
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Hmmmm. I have not seen the interview but think I shall now.
btw, I just love the way you speak your mind lover. hugcc
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

Dr Steven Greer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Steven Greer   Dr Steven Greer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Steven Greer
Page 1 of 1