the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SENATE CLEARS AMBASSADORS KAPLAN AND DIAZ FOR OVERSEA APPTS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

SENATE CLEARS AMBASSADORS KAPLAN AND DIAZ FOR OVERSEA APPTS. Empty
PostSubject: SENATE CLEARS AMBASSADORS KAPLAN AND DIAZ FOR OVERSEA APPTS.   SENATE CLEARS AMBASSADORS KAPLAN AND DIAZ FOR OVERSEA APPTS. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

This was something I found in my hometown newspaper. Right under our very noses preparing for the NWO

Senate clears Ambassadors Kaplan and DiazAugust 5th, 2009 – 2:28 PM by Kevin Diaz
The U.S. Senate has confirmed two Minnesotans appointed by President Obama to fill ambassador posts overseas: Minneapolis attorney and DFL fundraiser Sam Kaplan is heading to Kingdom of Morocco, while theologian Miguel Diaz is headed to the Vatican.

Neither appointment caused much fuss in the Senate, which cleared the two on Tuesday. Diaz, who teaches at St. John’s University and the College of St. Benedict, caused a little stir with anti-abortion groups for his support of former Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius as Obama’s new Health Secretary. Kaplan’s nomination drew a little flak as a continuation of the time-honored practice of rewarding big fundraisers with ambassadorships, which critics say was not exactly in line with the Obama campaign’s change mantra.

Other than that, it was clear sailing for the two new ambassadors.
Back to top Go down

SENATE CLEARS AMBASSADORS KAPLAN AND DIAZ FOR OVERSEA APPTS.
Page 1 of 1