the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am

Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell gave a two hour, personalized workshop to a group
of 50 delegates from the Zurich Conference ('A NEW WORLD - IF YOU CAN TAKE IT')
on 12 July 2009, in which they present and discuss, in considerable depth, many
details of their work and experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Did he say that some members of the Illuminati are present? I'm still watching it.

WH, this is for you. sunny
I noticed this:
44 ratings
Sign in to rate 303 views
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Linda wrote:
Did he say that some members of the Illuminati are present? I'm still watching it.

WH, this is for you. sunny
I noticed this:
44 ratings
Sign in to rate 303 views

Henry Deacon is a disinfo agent IMO who sent dark energy through Project Avalon. Well now you can finally see what he looks like. He's second from the right in the grey shirt.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm

flower

well i have always gotten a wierd feeling whenever i hear or see dan burish and recently i just read a little about him..must have been a camelot site..anyway his eral name is Cain and he took his wifes name of burish..i don't know if it said why..i was skipping thur it
and then she got him to move out of his parents home and bad mouthed him and took his phd and hid it and it is a real soap opera...
anyway..the name jumped out at me..

i'll try and find where i erad that and link it..
then go see if i can stomach hearing any more of his bullshit

M..
good old henry deacon just jumps up on stage after being this hidden guy for so long..made me laugh and then to boot he shows off his gov passpot like it is some kind of tailsmen and comtinues to remark that he is on disability for the past five years...

holy guano, batman...they are up to their waists in it...Bill and what's her name may have started out to expose stuff but somewhere alone the line i think they have been turned into stooges for the company...

sigh..sad day at camp

discern discern..and then think about it.. peek
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 pm

scratch
this isn't the site i had read before but it is questioning who burish is..and it was Crain.not.Cain..sorry 'bout that
here's some of this site

Dr. Crain's UFO Claims Raise Questions
Dan Burisch also known as Dr. Crain Dan Burisch and his wife DeborahUFO stories don't get any wilder than this one. A Las Vegas man has developed a cult-like following around the world by claiming to have worked with a live extraterrestrial at Area 51.

The story told by Dan Burisch is a whopper, but can he prove any of it? George Knapp of the Eyewitness News I-Team has the story of Dr. Dan's alien adventure.

His name today is Dan Burisch. Before that it was Dan Catselas, and when Eyewitness News first ran into him, it was Dan Crain. "Doctor" Dan Crain, he says. But is he a doctor, and has he really been face to face with an alien in an underground lab?

This story has a little bit of everything, including a lot of unanswered questions. When Channel 8 produced a story in 1994 about this volunteer teacher at the Boys and Girls club, he was introduced as Dr. Dan Crain. At the time, Dan Crain, now known as Dan Burisch, was supposedly participating in the most secret program in existence. But the secret is now out. Burisch has a worldwide following -- websites a message boards, books, audiotapes and DVDs.

He has a publicist and a biographer, a high profile for a secret scientist. Burisch says he worked in an underground lab at S-4 near Area 51, the same place first made public by Bob Lazar. Inside he met an extraterrestrial named Jrod and they became pals. He also met angels in the lab and they spoke in Hebrew.

On Frenchman's Mountain, Burisch discovered the first seeds of life on earth. Who believes this stuff? His wife Deborah for one. She signed a sworn statement saying she too works for MJ-12, the secret government. Family friend Marcia McDowell, another alleged secret agent, supports the story too. It's grown more complex ever since we first heard some of it in 1990. It's more complex now.

There are photos of Burisch and his wife in military garb saluting each other. Neither ever served in the military. Intriguingly, they have a sticker on their windshield that allows access to Nellis AFB. Would a real government scientist be allowed to openly dribble out government secrets? We asked former army intelligence Colonel John Alexander.

"It's highly improbable," said Col. John Alexander, retired army intelligence. What about his PHD? Burisch says he earned his doctorate in 1990 at Stony Brook University in New York. The school says he was never a student there. Burisch says his records were erased. But at the time he supposedly earned his degree in New York, records show, he had a full time job in Las Vegas as a parole officer.

He now says he flew back and forth to the school on weekends. Ridiculous, the university says. He met his wife as a parole officer. She was there on drug charges. She's spent 12 years in the PBX department of the Mirage, but that's just a cover job.

We asked MGM Mirage if they know they have a secret agent working for them in a cover job. They do now. Marcia McDowell, another secret operative, who solicited our coverage a few times, is seen in a video as she uncovers a space probe on Frenchman's Mountain and then meticulously dissects it's sophisticated electrical tape and rubber tubing.

Someone else who believes Burisch is his mom, Dodie Crane, although she has some doubts too. "If my son is the biggest bull****er in the world, I want to know about it," said Dodie Crain, Dan's mom.

Like everyone else in this story, Dodie declined an on camera interview, but told us her son, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, is telling the truth. She's written her own book about it.

For a final opinion on this story, we turned to a man who helped to inspire it and who supposedly was in the secret program with Burisch.

"This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.

The sticker on the windshield is from Nellis. The United States Air Force says it's a low level sticker, easy to get, allowing access to the commissary, and that you can get one if you've had a relative in the military, as Deb Burisch has.

Also, Eyewitness News did talk to UNLV where Dan Burisch really did earn a B.A. in psychology. He's listed in the alumni guide as having that PHD from New York, but UNLV told us the alumni guide doesn't verify someone's post graduate credentials, so just because it says PHD in the guide means little.

Dan Burisch is a smart guy and this is an interesting story, which a lot of people seem to believe. We think it is sorely lacking in verifiable evidence. If any surfaces, we'd like to see it.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4190378

Last edited by sky otter on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

Bill and what's her name may have started out to expose stuff but somewhere alone the line i think they have been turned into stooges for the company...

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Here is what someone said after seeing the video...

nope.. sorry.. dan not's my man.. a good man would.. name the perps something
dan.. refuses to do out right at this conference stating some paper law shit.
signitures etc.

a honaray honest loving for all humanity man/women would with know fear of
his/hers own safety.. and nope dan.. and lady friend.. if the world was ready
for it.. if the world could handle as you say they can.. then why not share it..

ALL.. 2hrs 15mins of bullshit.. he says she says.. but we wont back it up.. and
the stuff is broken up into pieces and cant get other things to work because of
whats inside his head and its staying there.. he wont share it.. and he wont
name the councils.. etc

sorry but.. a man who would lay his life on something.. well i would hang a bit
more belief on him then..

but a man that argues over who will go out and get the milk.. because he went
out for it yesterday..
i wouldnt hang my coat up on that never mind the future survival of humanity..

hes a great smoke screen and probably does not even know it.. i commend him for
his work.. but not his efforts

its are given birth right to be at peace and harmony with everything that ever
was and ever will be..

but his speach here still talks of heirarchys and speration.. creates fear..
from ghost raiders or whatever they are called. elite crack teams. that his wife
called in to have him removed safely and secret orginizations etc etc.. and fear
of elimination WTF? sounds good though

as i said he probably does not even know whats hes doing himself

this all encites fear.. what he talks of

this nonsence that is all on the outside is a distraction
its all within you.. they keys.. the truth the power that is kept hidden
because.. the people who hide it have created the very boundries that are set up
to fead on your fear.. and fule more and more endless distraction which keeps
them in power

we have an s-4 facility and we can talk to aliens and call the people and sign
treatys.. Suck eggs guys

and so the way to break down the boundries is to put the fear creators in fear..
then the boundries of their own making eats them up.. and not the little
person.. with the heart of gold.. who wants the best for humanity

the fear is there in them as we speak.. fear they will lose their power/control

remember a person.. entity.. spirit whatever.. only has as much power as we give
them.. FACT

every single person who gets to close to this and points it out is murdered..
from bob marley to martin luther king. just 2 examples.. maybe even michael
jackson..

so dan burisch.. step up or step down
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

flower

well a simple search turns up all kinds of stuff
if anyone is really interested..it's been going on for awhile now

http://www.danburisch.info/updates/update_intro.html

http://www.freewebs.com/danburisch/dan_burisch_updates.htm

heck..save it for a night you have nothing to do and have a good beverage to see you thur..
i'm an insominac so that's why i'm reading it.. poop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009   Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Burisch & Marci McDowell at Zurich Conference 12 July 2009
Page 1 of 1