the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?

Go down 
+4
Northern Boy
Reunite
Anchor
Gabriel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Empty
PostSubject: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 am

Yesterday I had some time so I spent several hours reading the Bringers of the Dawn. Read 13 chapters. One part I want to write about. The material spoke of how we could start to explore our multi realities of existence as humans, by going into an altered state and allowing your exalted self/higher self, to show you some of the other realities that you are currently living in at the same time you are living here in this density???

Well the way the Pleadians said this, just so matter of fact, really got my attention so I set out to do an experiment that same night about seeking other realities I might be involved in at this present time while living here in 3d in my current reality.

I was very successful and ended up going into at least 5 other realities where I was living and some of the same people there were also some of the same people that shared my life with me in this current 3d, such as my brother, girlfriend, ex-wife/1st wife, my son, and others I recognized as well.

This blew me away and opened up many cans of worms and has caused me to have more questions than answers by far.

It appears that we do live in many realities at the same time according to my 9:30 PM to 4:30 AM today experiment on surfing many realities of ourselves.

Either we have very active imaginations or the pleadians are correct about other simultaneous/realities.

Anyway I have heard of this before yesterday, but yesterday I was inspired to try it and was surprised to find it was not that hard to do.

This also could be proof to me that we do come back in groups to accomplish certain things.

All thoughts are welcome, help with the can of worms...LOL
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Either we have very active imaginations or the pleadians are correct about other simultaneous/realities.

Actually this is funny because I think they are the same things!

We have been (/were) conditioned to thing that our imaginations are simply a temporal and ephemeral flight of fantasy, but in fact its creation and makes stuff!!!

Thoughts are things...

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Gabe how do you do this! I would love to know
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 pm

I`m sure the you tube videos for Bringer of the dawn or the book would explain it
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm

So what were these alternate realities like? Are they the same as they are now , "your" just in a different situation. Or are there a whole bunch of new laws with regards to gravity, nature, etc...I wonder how many different realities one is in
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 pm

I've read 'Bringers of the Dawn' and there are no practical excercises to follow.

I'm curious if it was an astral projection/OBE Gabe
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 pm

ok Gabe I just read what you said in the SOMETHING IS HAPPENING thread.

Going into a deep trance then intense vibrations throught the body does indicate an astral projection. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My father has seen myself in a parallel reality whilst having an astral projection. During one of my father's many OBE's he work up on a bed in a parallel reality and freaked out my mother. She was alright up walking towards him in another strange house and looked at him like she has seen a ghost.

He saw my brother and myself at a younger age. He held both our hands and took us flying in the air, apparently I had a huge grin on my face..wouldn't any child. I would love more astral travels.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 am

Reunite wrote:
Gabe how do you do this! I would love to know

I never knew I could do this until I obeyed the voice of Winehippie one day and did what she told me to do. It was a breathing excercise. Breath in through the nose, and visualize light coming in through the breath, exhale and visualize sparkles of light coming out of you. I know you have heard of this before, as I had before she told me to do it, but the difference may just be that "I chose to obey her spirits voice" and through the obedience I got blessed??? That is as good an answer as I have reunite.

Now, how did I do it after that first step? I placed myself in my meditative state, the same old thing I do all the time. After meditating for a few minutes, I opened up a conversation with my higher/magical self, my highest self and I asked my higher self, to please help me in transforming my DNA to the 12 strand type the Pleadians spoke of? So my DNA would correspond to the New energies flooding the Earth right now. Then I asked my higher self to help me in removing all chakra blockages and to balance them and align them with the 12 chakra/DNA system that the Pleadians spoke of that we all have access to.

Then I thanked my higher self for helping me to be in balance, because at the point of speaking about my chakras and the DNA transformation, my body started to vibrate from the inside out even to my flesh, and I promise I noticed me changing on the inside, I could actually feel it.

Then I said to my higher self that i wanted to "see" my alternate realities and understand what i was seeing, then during the next several hours, I started to seeing me living others lives in other places. With people that I knew from this life also being there.

The visions would be kind of like dreams, but not exactly like dreams. It was like watching me as I lived other lives, and I had this happen at least 5 times that night and I think there was a 6th one that I did not quite get real good.

One of these lives I was watching, I was in a movie theatre walking around and it was dark, and I could not see others there because of the dark, but others were there. I heard someone say, here he comes, and 4 people started to trying to beat me up and hurt me, this caused me to experience fear of being harmed, and so I cut off the vision of that life, and then went to another.

Reunite, if I can do this I know you can with your great knowledge and wisdom and your spiritual connection. Please speak to your higher self, I have found it works and your higher self wants to be of service.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 am

Reunite it may be astral travel, I do not know? But whatever it is, it seems to be working for me. If it were astral travel, I sensed no movement as in flying around, it was like watching a movie but i was in it. No sense of movement at all.

I read the Bringers and just believed what they said about the DNA change and the 12 chakras and the power and energy flooding the planet, and then talked to my higher self about it. Sorry if I left an impression that I followed their specific directions about doing this, I just talked to my higher self, and have found this to be a wonderful source or doorway to other things. And I have only learned this since I listened to WH, along with reading the Bringers. questionb
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 am

Amazing story G, I will definitely be trying to reconnect with my higher self, I told my high self that it was fired a while back, lol. The vibration within the body is key. Thanks for sharing this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 am

New World Orphan wrote:
So what were these alternate realities like? Are they the same as they are now , "your" just in a different situation. Or are there a whole bunch of new laws with regards to gravity, nature, etc...I wonder how many different realities one is in

The other realities were just like this one. It was like watching myself on a screen as I found myself in a particular day of that reality.

I saw my brother and my ex-girlfriend together in one of them and they were close friends and just going through their day and I was also there with them, but she was not my girlfriend in that reality.

The odd part is my brother in this life we are now in did not even know my ex-girlfriend while my brother was alive in this life?? INTERESTING!

And the how many realities are there????? That is the can of worms of this whole thing as I see it? How many are there??? Maybe they are without number?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 am

NWO....LOL How did your higher self take the firing???...LOL Awesome.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm

I guess you cant pull your higher selfs application. Its funny though. I remember i was learning about ones higher self a while back and something happen and I told him/her your fired buddy. No seriously your voted off the island, lol. Were cool now though.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 pm

LOVE THE POSTING AND ALL COMENTARY!!!

GREAT SHARING!!

I have ALSO explored this "a little".... & it is nice to know of some ADDITIONAL methods!!

Thanks GABE!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Reunite it may be astral travel, I do not know? But whatever it is, it seems to be working for me. If it were astral travel, I sensed no movement as in flying around, it was like watching a movie but i was in it. No sense of movement at all.

I read the Bringers and just believed what they said about the DNA change and the 12 chakras and the power and energy flooding the planet, and then talked to my higher self about it. Sorry if I left an impression that I followed their specific directions about doing this, I just talked to my higher self, and have found this to be a wonderful source or doorway to other things. And I have only learned this since I listened to WH, along with reading the Bringers. questionb

I've had a similar experience and it wasn't astral travel. It wasn't a hallucination or fantasy either. I was aware of every sensation, travelling at the speed of light through the stars in a matter of seconds and then brought back. I'd always assumed it was my higher self/guide showing me what lies beyond. I felt like an atom hurled through space weaving around stars to avoid impact.

I think the breathing exercise you referred to is called "Prana Breathing" you can search on the net and find instructions. It also is very helpful in opening up blockages from kundalini energy.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm

flower

well i am a little slow at making the connection but way back when checking out past lives was in vogue
i tried that and it sounds pretty much like what you did Gabe...
except i made a tape to walk myself thur what at-the-time i was calling past life regression..

i had questions about people who were in my life, parents especially

when i made the tape i would insert a certain persons name and connection to me in this life and then do
protection and meditate while the tape was on..it was more a lead in and after the beginning was blank until i reached a half hour when i would instruct myself to come back
then make my notes..i was forever keeping journals then

and the next time i would do it i would just change the name on the tape

it all ties together though..what some call reincarnation and what others call alternate realities
self-hypnosis and astral projection
different times - different names

i personally used the iunfo i got about the "past/other" me's to make corrections in what was then the now me's
hahahah say that three times fast..

maybe i need to try it now with some of your names and see what i come up with..hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rockin
I dunno
angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 am

Hi sky,

Your idea about the current names in your life sounds like an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?   MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MULTIPLE REALITY SURFING ?
Page 1 of 1