the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Empty
PostSubject: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 pm

The channeled cassie material is most interesting and worth reading with a hopefully discerning eye and spirit. Not unlike any channeled material, it can contain mistakes and or flat out deceptions.

I said last week that I thought the cassie material was better that the Ra material, but upon reading much of the material I think it is only as good as the Ra material but not better.

I first found out of the cassie material from Sanat. I went to the website and found the material called the "wave", a book written by Laura, one of the principles of the genesis of the cassie material itself. I started to reading the wave thinking it was the cassie material itself?

The wave is a commentary by Laura about the cassie material but she only uses certain parts of the collective cassie material in this publication and so making my judgment on the cassie material presented in the wave, I thought it was better than the Ra material just on reading the wave and that is why I was wrong in my statement. I found out about the cassie manuscripts from a link by Reunite after I read the wave, where there was a word for word copy of the actual sessions.

Now lets get to the nut cuttin part.

They asked a lot of questions about Jesus and the Bible. The cassie answer was that the Lizzies was in control of all this action. From Abraham to Jesus the lizzies was doing there thing and Jesus never did many miracles and it was all a side show of the great lizzy beings in order to manipulate the masses.

In my short, stupid life, there is one thing I have learned. You must have BALANCE in all things in your life or you are in the position of being deceived by more balanced beings or more unbalanced beings than yourself regardless of what density they may be from.

This is common sense 101. If you think you are God, and you know who you are in the spirit and that you are only a thought projection of God in reality then you know who you are exactly and you will not be deceived by any being from any dimension/density because you KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE GOD MANIFESTED AS YOU AND IF YOU KNOW THIS AND ACT ACCORDINGLY THEN YOU ARE BALANCED.

The words spoken by the cassies about Jesus say that he went to sleep but did not die in his crucification. This is hair splitting by the Cassies, because Jesus himself when called to the house of the centurion to heal his daughter, upon arriving found the girl dead. The family was weeping and they showed great grief, but Jesus said to them, weep not because your daughter is only asleep, and he continued to raise her from the dead.

Balance is the key for all things spiritual.

Lets say for a moment that the Lizzie story is true and the Bible was all done by the Lizzy influence and that you cannot trust the scriptures because of that. If that is true, then the great Lizzy influence has failed on me. I have come to the knowledge in my life that I am God just as you are God, and for that reason the great lizzy influence is sadly lacking in it's attempt to control me or my thoughts.

I have never been abducted! Why did the great 6th dimensional/density beings the Lizzies not stop me from telling what I think is the truth???

If a being of light showed up tonight in your bedroom, and said to you many things, how would you know that the being is really who he says he is ?? How could you tell??

Just like the Ra material, as well as the cassie material, how do you know what to think??

I have cast out spirits from peoples lives and have seen a great changes in their lives because of it, how is it that I can violate those spirits free will if God does not back me up in the process??

Common sense 101 says that if a being takes over another beings body then that by itself is not balance, but because of this possession and the imbalance then there must be those that correct the situation and bring all back into balance.

Balance is a great key for discerning all things.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Congratulations :)

I have not read the material in question, but it makes my heart sing to read your post.

The Ra material is good (great IMHO) stuff, but it isnt everything and no-one ever said it was 100% guaranteed either. Human 3D words are falible. Channeling is distorted in varying measures - it *has* to be.

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 pm

There is not going to be any one book or web-site that is going to give us all of the answers. The game does not work that way. The game is to take the good out of everything and try to put the pieces together to make sense out of it. Our own personal experiences in this little group of ours outweighs anything that we will ever read or watch on you-tube. That is why we have all been brought together at this time. To help each other feel our way through this dark tunnel. We all have a little something to share.

We have no way of knowing what really happened when Jesus was here because we weren't there to witness it. (at least in this life) We only know what they want us to know about it.

There is no question that Laura has researched and read many books. Her knowledge is very very high in regards to new age material. There always is the possibility that some of her channelling is influenced by some of her research on particular topics.

Not going to dismiss her info, just take it with a grain of salt.

fortune teller
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Life is like a gigantic puzzle. Not one source will give you all the pieces. If you are lucky enough to find a piece that fits into your life puzzle that piece mightn't fit into anothers. All sources that resonate with us are just triggers to vast knowledge that already resides inside of us.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Quote :
All sources that resonate with us are just triggers to vast knowledge that already resides inside of us.

As much as we talk about being awakened, there is a large part of me that was always "awakened". I have always believed in reicarnation, life in other parts of the universe, christianity is not the only way, not to be judgmental of others, try to love everyone even with negative attributes, and that we here on earth to learn lessons not to have the most toys.

The awakening part for me would be the 9-11 things and the illuminati etc.

The reading of the Ra material, cassie material, the handbook of the new paradigm, Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadian books are the things that are helping fill in the final puzzle pieces. I would also like to thank Sanat for his work also because it resonates high with me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

When I cast out devils, I am casting out higher density beings than me, Please understand that being 3rd dimensional/density beings that you have more power that any other beings in any other densities if you are educated in the ways of the spirit.

The third density is the laughing stock of all densities because the deception is so great in this density.

That is why you have the greatest ability to advance in this density than all others.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Quote :
That is why you have the greatest ability to advance in this density than all others.

So , this will be why we all signed up for this class!

whew
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 pm

LOL,

Yes it seems like it micjer, party-drunkparty-dru
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 am

In my opinion the Lizzy is an outlaw type spirit being. If a lizzy breaks the universal Law such as, To not interfere with the normal development of a species, then because of his law breaking, God has decided to help the human in bringing the balance back to a closer degree of balance because of the lizzies great advantage over the outmatched human.

A human being of 3rd dimensional/density has no chance against a 5th or 6th density spirit being, no chance at all, unless God gives the 3rd density person a gift of power in order to compensate for the great disadvantage of the lowly human.

When I cast out devils from people, those devils are spirits of 4th, 5th, or 6th density beings but yet they must do as I command them,WHY?

Because the day I cut a covenant with the God of the universe to follow him by faith and intention in pursuing the ultimate goal of reunification with that God, then on that day that God blessed me with power over all spirit beings that may try to interfere with my goal of reunification with that God. God has balanced the playing field for the disadvantaged human.

There is a scripture in the Bible in the New Testament, you know the one, the one the lizzies wrote. That says while speaking to humans, "do you not know that you will judge Angels?"
God says in the Bible, you human will judge Angels. Why?

Because God knows why the lizzy is all about, so God rubs it in the lizzy face by giving the weak stupid controlled and manipulated human power over the liz. LOL....LOL LIZZY, you just got your wheels shot off, bitch. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 am

I am thankful to the lizzies for writing the Bible, so that I could learn about them and because I have learned by my spirit how to find knowledge and God and I owe it all to the Lizzy high command for providing me with a great book like the scriptures.

Also if the great powerful Lizzy is such a bad ass, then he must have forgot about me as I have not seen a Lizzy or a spaceship in my yard. I have never been kidnapped by one of those freaks, and I wonder why?

Also I have been inside of one of their bases on the moon, and watched a gray while he was working and the Lizzy or the gray did not stop me? And they did not even know I was there, Why?

Because they can't. I operate with shields up anytime I am engaged with them.

And according to the Ra material, if I truly believe what I just wrote then that makes it so for my world.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Great post Anchor   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 am

Anchor wrote:

I have not read the material in question, but it makes my heart sing to read your post.

The Ra material is good (great IMHO) stuff, but it isnt everything and no-one ever said it was 100% guaranteed either. Human 3D words are falible. Channeling is distorted in varying measures - it *has* to be.

A..

I agree with your thoughts, and that is the way I feel as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Me too, sign me up   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 am

micjer wrote:
Quote :

So , this will be why we all signed up for this class!

whew

Sweet, ....LOL sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Great words Reunite   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:32 am

Reunite wrote:
Life is like a gigantic puzzle. Not one source will give you all the pieces. If you are lucky enough to find a piece that fits into your life puzzle that piece mightn't fit into anothers. All sources that resonate with us are just triggers to vast knowledge that already resides inside of us.

very well said.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Inspired words   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 am

Anchor wrote:

A..

This is a great example of inspired words. Anchors first line here, about his heart singing, that is inspired by his spirit, not because of me or anyone else, but because of the spirit inside of Anchor.

Anytime you speak singing heart it is inspiration that is on display.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am

Quote :
Also I have been inside of one of their bases on the moon, and watched a gray while he was working and the Lizzy or the gray did not stop me?
Gabriel said.

Can you describe what it was like?

Also I wonder what they are thinking with the US announcing they are going to send a missile into the moon. Do you think they will allow this to actually happen?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 am

I have learned that when I bi-locate my spirit to another place that I tend to have a focused tunnel type of vision. The area of my vision is a tight focus and it seems that my peripheral vision is greatly restricted unfortunately. I am not sure why this is? But it may be because I am not experienced enough, or skillful enough in the working of the bi- location technique to be able to see a lot more than I do. I have prayed about this inability to have it corrected but to this point I have had no results to my prayer petition.

I will describe what I saw. I was in a room that seemed to be made of metal of some kind and I was floating up in a corner of the room and saw a gray walk by underneath me and he was carrying some kind of tool in his hand and he walked over to a table/bench and was making some kind of adjustments on something sitting on the bench.

The gray had no idea that I was there or at least he did not act like he knew as he continued his working, and at that time I left the building by going right through the ceiling. Also as I went to the moon I did not have any sensation of movement or flying at all. It was like I just appeared there in that corner, like I materialized there.

I have always wanted to see as I go to the moon or to mars as I did one time, but it is like when I bi-locate I just pop up in the place and because of this I never get to see and watch as I travel, and I find that is unfortunate.

It is like a "jump" from one place to another, but without the sensation of movement.

When I flew by Mars, it was a little different, I actually sensed some movement on my part like I was flying by the planet but this sensation only lasted a very short time and then I was back in my body here on Earth.

The room at the base on the moon seemed to be like a laboratory as it looked to be real clean and antiseptic. And the gray was not wearing any clothes at all but looked like he was in his natural skin body.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am

JUMPROOM TO MARS : a new conversation with David Wilcock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE&videos=irTxw_Sivgs&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1

Quote :
Captured live on camera with editing only to switch between the two cameras, David gives his unrehearsed response to new information Project Camelot has learned about the colony on Mars, the secret space program, the Apollo missions, and more.

This interview contains significant new information which we believe to be fully credible. Did we really make it to the moon in 1969? Do we really have a base on Mars? Why is the secret space program so important? What is the relationship with Montauk? What truths may be concealed in Arthur C. Clarke's seminal film, 2001? Join us at the restaurant table and find out in this interview - you may enjoy the

Your statement of jumping reminded me of this vid from David Wilcock
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

Thank you micjer,

I did see this video back when it came out, but I appreciate your input. I also thought about my trip to the moon and mars when i first saw the video. We are on the same page...lol.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 am

Micjer,

Here is a link to an article about the bombing of the moon with a kinetic weapon and how this could increase the hostilities between the Good aliens and the human space effort.

NASA is out of their mind by sending a probe into the moon.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m6d19-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extraterrestrial-civilizations
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 am

I hope the good aliens shoot the probe and destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 am

Another comment on the Lizzards.

If the channeled material is correct 100%, and the lizzards were the writers of the Bible and all other holy books used by all people in the world, then that too is a serious problem because there is no balance in that.

If God is indeed a being of light and an individual that created all things which is what I argue, then the fact that the lizzards wrote all the holy books in the world would say to me that the Lizzards are more powerful than the God I claim to serve, and therefore I would be in great error by speaking like I do about God. And if the Lizzards were more powerful than the God I serve then the lizzards could come out openly and rule us with an iron fist and would not try to hide their agenda.

Pop culture and the lizzards. I remember Jim Morrison, the great rock star back in the 60's having a picture taken like he was being crucified and the title of the picture was "The Lizzard King". The picture showed Morrison with his arms outstretched and he had no shirt on and he was wearing leather pants. Jim Morrison called himself the Lizzard King.

If Y'shua Messiah is no threat to the Lizzards, then why has pop culture been so openly anti-Christ throughout the years? Why do they encourage this kind of activity?

Also I remember the Lizzard King movie, with Robin Williams playing the lead role in the flick.

Why do they do this across the public airwaves?

It is because Y'shua Messiah is a threat to them and to their plans, and because of this they saturate the airwaves with material that trys to belittle the image of Y'shua Messiah as anything to take seriously.

This type of brainwashing and propaganda is very effective.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 am

All part of the Great Deception my friend. Of course light overwhelms all darkness. They will do or say whatever it takes to try and fool us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 am

I love the new picture under your name....LOL looks like a place I would like to visit.

Your wisdom of the deception is uplifting and it is a wonderful thing that we are equipped with the spirit of truth as a part of our splendid attire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE   A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A CASSIE MATERIAL REBUTTAL/COMMON SENSE
Page 1 of 1