the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BLESSINGS/GIFTS... related to WORLD/GALACTIC.. CONTROL programs......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

THE BLESSINGS/GIFTS... related to WORLD/GALACTIC.. CONTROL programs...... Empty
PostSubject: THE BLESSINGS/GIFTS... related to WORLD/GALACTIC.. CONTROL programs......   THE BLESSINGS/GIFTS... related to WORLD/GALACTIC.. CONTROL programs...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:37 am

In LOOKING back upon the GREATEST GIFTS that I have been able to so INCORPORATE in my LIFE... and SEE & CHANGE...... instead of BEING "a bad thing".... INTO A VERY VERY GOOD THING......... IS all the exposure I have had related to THE COUNTLESS FORMS OF CONTROL PROGRAMs that ONE can be so EXPOSED to... throughout our SOULJOURNS.....

Although I have had the PLEASURE of many UNCONDITIONAL LOVING PEOPLE..... in my LIFE.... (such as my mother... who NEVER DICIPLINED US ON ANYTHING... and no matter what WE WERE UP TO........... IT WAS ALWAYS SEEN AS BEING 100% OK).... where thus I have had TRUE EXPOSURE TO UNLIMITED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!! (WHICH CAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE THEIR, IN MY EXPERIENCIAL MEMORY, TO KNOW.... HOW SUCH LOVE FEELS LIKE...... TO SO KNOW..... THE PURSUIT OF REALIZING SUCH... ON A PLANETARY AND GALACTIC BASIS........ IS VERY VERY VERY ....... WORTH ALL EFFORTS TO PUSH 4 SUCH!!!)....

What has ALSO been .... EQUALLY REWARDING...... ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD... "what most may call or lable as... "CONTROL related BEHAVIOR"..... ALSO... SO WONDERFULLY... BLESS ME...... BY ALLOWING ME THE OPORTUNITY TO...........

..... NOT GET COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH..........................

.... & THEN... LEARN A WAY TO SO OVERCOME AND OR PLAY WITH SUCH "control RULES and or "temporary" BOUNDARY related PROGRAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES........... ALL OF US...... at times can so easily fall into the TRAP of thinking and believing...
... ALL SUCH CONTROL PROGRAMS are "less than beneficial".........

& please please.... LOOK TOWARDS YOUR OWN SUCH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS....

............. TO SO LEARN AND RE-CONFRIM..... THAT THIS CAN BE TRUE:

AS WE DO AND CONTINUE TO LEARN & PLAY with in and or THROUGH...... ANY AND ALL SUCH "previously or currently" thought to BE LIMITING RULES AND CONTROL PROGRAMS....................

.............. ALL OUR DEGREES OF FREEDOM and or MOVEMENT.....

...... WITHIN & THROUGH THE MATRIX........ WILL ALLWAYS EXPODENTIALLY INCREASE!!!!!!!!

Perhaps??? YOU like me have ALSO observed in OUR LIFE that if ONE so does not DEAL with an existing "thought to be real" ISSUE adequately "ENOUGH" to have it DISSAPEAR............. IT MAY/CAN .. and perhaps WILL....... IF it is SIGNIFICANT & IMPORTANT "enough" of a VALUABLE LEARNING LESSON FOR US

.................... SO STAY IN OUR LIFE & or CHASE US DOWN......

..... UNTIL & AS.... WE SO NOW ADEQUATLEY INCORPORATE THE LESSON INTO OUR LIFE[/color][/b]...

.. AND then and or ONCE..."THIS NEW LOCATION IS SO UNDERSTOOD"..
... "SUCH ISSUES" ....WILL AND DO... PERMANETLY DISSAPEAR.. and THUS..NEVER RETURN AGAIN. so long as the LESSONS are so held & KEPT "in mind"... for "future" related exposure!!

THIS, (for me), has been the case for ALL SO CALLED CONTROLS and RULES in "the LIFE I know and have experienced".... thus far!!! ( All of my "previously thought"... negative/controlling BOSSES, WIFES, PEOPLE, "step moms", RULES, or LESS than ENJOYING CIRCUMSTANCES............................ HAVE BEEN THUS........ ONLY GIFTS or LESSONS 4 ME!!

AND.... this (to me).... IS WHY/WHAT I BELIEVE.... OUR 3D LESSONS....
........CAN SO .... ALSO BE..... USED 4!!!

SOMETIMES...AND TO SOME DEGREE..... EXPERIENCING A WORLD ... LIKE THAT OF BEING ON A DESERTED ISLAND....(where there ARE ALMOST NO RULES)....... CAN BECOME.... QUITE LIMITTING and or BORRING..."AFTER A WHILE" ALSO?!?!?!?

THUS.... even though I am AIMING 4.... ASSISTING THE SELF REALIZATION OF/4 OUR PLANET.... .....

......."AS A PEACEFULL AND UNCONDITIONAL PLACE CALLED ...... HEAVEN ON EARTH"..... (THIS BEING THE TARGET).......

I HAVE ..... ALSO BECOME....... just as OK with........ "A MORE GALACTIC AGENDA" where......
.... (if needed, desired and or FEARED or CREATED by "enough of the COLLECTIVE)......
............................ WE MAY SO CREATE A "NEW", to the planet, BAD GUY to so PUSH us to (on EARTH)..... SEE ALL OF OUR RACES, CREEDS, CULTURES...... AS HAVING MORE IN COMMON..... than those "BAD" aliens to SO UNITE PLANET EARTH!!

Althugh.... I WOULD & DO.... PREFER ALL OF OUR GALEXY ... TO BE AT PEACE with EACH OTHER...... I ALSO SEE A BENEFIT.... 4 HAVING A "new bad guy/race".... TO SO BE USED....
..... TO MAKE ...... ALL OF PLANET EARTH.......... FEEL MORE BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES & SO HEAL ALL OF OUR PLANET's "small differences".... by SEEING SOME RACES that ARE ENOUGH DIFFERENT....... TO SO HELP..... ALL OF US... (at planet EARTH)... COME-TOGETHER!!!!

THIS IS, why/how, (I believe)..... THE SKULL and BONES society, of which the BUSHs and so many other PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS are members, HAS HAD..THE FOCUS & AGENDA that has been "suggested" with/of the IMPORTANCE of WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......... THIS IS WHERE ALL THE ..... STAR WARS MOVIES and STAR TREK MOVIES AND SHOWS...... MAY HAVE HAD AND WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON SO CREATING..........
.... OUR GALACTIC FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!?!?!?!??!?!??!?

... I DON'T KNOW... 4 sure ABOUT ANY OF THIS..... but/and... I have ALWAYS FELT.... the MOVIES and TV SHOWS THAT ...... OUR WOLD HAS EMBRACED..... ALSO HAS A CREATIVE IMPACT ON OUR COLLECTIVE FUTURE CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO AS OUR SOLAR SYSTEM SO ENTERS AQUARIUS ..

.... ALTHOUGH & WITH.. MY MIND BEING FOCUSED on the POTENTIAL for THE COLLECTIVE and OUR ZODIAC location........ KEEPING US MORE AND MORE......... IN A CONNECTIVE LOVING... AND STATE OF... CONTINUAL... "MENTAL HIGH"..... so as to WAKE ALL OF US UP.... to SO RECOGNIZE US ALL AS BEING ONE & WHERE...THE WELL-FAIR OF:

"the so called" LEAST of US"....... IS HERE NOW EQUAL TO.... "THE BEST OF US".....

... JUST IN CASE..... we do not ALL SEE EACH OTHER AS BEING EQUAL AND ONE...........

..... I ALSO ENTERTAIN...... A POSSIBLE FUTURE..... where ... we just move "THE ENIMIES"...
.... OUT INTO ...... "OUTER SPACE"........ TO SO MAKE .... our PLANET... a freindlier LOVING PLACE..... AND ALOW US TO STILL....... HAVE "BAD GUYS"..... (if enough of us feel "this is necessary")????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ANYWHO.....

Just my thoughts........ ON LOVING ALL FORMS OF "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"..
.. and or ALL OR ANY such "thought to be" CONTROL... related PLAY(S)....
..... that may come about....... AS GALACTIC and COSMIC... enfluences CONTINUE TO ENTER OUR PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MEANT........... ONLY 4/AS... FOOD.... FOR MORE POSITIVE PLEASURABLE THOUGHT!!!!!

& NOW......... EVEN THOUGHT I AM OK WITH...... A NOT SO PEACE FULL GALACTIC FUTURE (if the collective pushes us this way?????)............

I WILL THUS... NOW, (KNOWING I HAVE NO FEAR RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS RELATED THOUGHT... of potential "outer space less than frienly PLAY"........

SO FOCUS and CONCENTRATE ON.....THE GALACTIC REALIZATION.......
.... OF A UNIVERSE AT PEACE AND AT ONE-MENT WITH ALL CONSCIOUSNESS!!!!

Have a ROCKIN ... TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<---------------------______
<-------------------o|.........|o
<-------------------o|.........|o
<-------------------o|......../o
--------------------- ..-----/
----------------------||||||
--------------------- ||||||
----------------------IIIIII
--------------------*-IIIIII
-------------------*--IIIIII*
-----------------*----IIIIII--*
----------------*-----111111---*
--------------*-------(-----)------*
Back to top Go down

THE BLESSINGS/GIFTS... related to WORLD/GALACTIC.. CONTROL programs......
Page 1 of 1