the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think this is

Go down 
+3
Anchor
WineHippie
sky otter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

what do you think this is Empty
PostSubject: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm

since getting a digital camera i have been fascinated with taking pictures of the full moon..
i think i have some really neat ones..and here we are at another full moon
but these to frames/pics show something else besides the moon..they were taken
one second apart..so you can see how fast this object was moving
and i did not see it with the old naked eye..only as i looked at the pics later..
they were taken at 10:12pm est...8-6-06 facing south-west
any guesses..cause i don't know
what do you think this is Hpim0110

and snapped directly after the first one and almost out of frame at the bottom

what do you think this is Hpim0111
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:40 pm

and at 150%..the second one is still hard to see..but a better view of the green ball hurling toward me

what do you think this is Hpim0112

what do you think this is Hpim0113
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

wow

immediately i think of nibiru, planet x, whatever they are calling it
but since it moved so quickly, i am guessing a ship or satellite or
meteor

awesome photos, whatever it is

good job
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 am

UFO I'd say.
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:33 am

something orb like or a insect caught in the flashlight...ufo is also a remote possibility..
as we all know, digital cameras pick up stuff outside our visible light spectrum.

took this photo at night and don`t really think that it`s a v-shaped ufo in the blue circle... it`s more likely just a insect.
what do you think this is IMG_4407VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
note, that to the right beside the painted V is a similar object as seen in the pics above...(got a pic of two such objects together (tandem) which makes it look like a long object with two green points.)

for larger view go here and click on the image...
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/photos/view/504193
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 am

wave
Hi Cap
yes i have heard all the stuff about rods being actually bugs when the high speed cameras are used

The "Rods" Hoax.....http://www.amsky.com/ufos/rods/
Rods: Fact or Fiction?....http://www.xenophilia.com/zb0001.htm

but i don't think this is a rod..and i didn't have the flash on either
so
i don't think it is a ufo either, A

i was thinking more on the lines of spcae junk or some meteor type rock..
but i really don't know..
i was hoping someone who looked at this stuff more would have a clue

whatever it was was really moving...and if i wouldn't have taken the second shot
i'm not sure what i would have thought
the camera was on a tripod

oh well maybe some more guesses will get us closer
thanks guys
scratch
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:35 am

hey,

that`s good to know, that no flash was used. that makes the photos definitely much more fascinating..i was just judging, that by the color of the moon, a rather high shutter speed must have been used which comes automatically with the use of the flashlight..with most new cameras.
...the moon sure looks a bit dark and brownish on the photos....over here it´s mostly very bright and white.

good photos!

ps: will start taking photos with tripod and no flashlight now as well.. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:00 am

flower
Cap

it was taken with an HP 425 digital on auto with the flash turned off...i burnt that little camera up so it is gone now so i'm not sure what the shutter speed was..but max MP was 5 on it.

here is my all time favorite moon pic..( same camera same method) i was trying for a halloween moon
but it was taken on 1-27-07 at 7:16 pm est facing due east

the second one..i lightened up just a bit

what do you think this is Hpim2310

what do you think this is Hpim2311

the lighter orb above the moon..i think a star..the lower one is a street light..that i do know
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

That is a beautiful pic sky! Those chemtrails are illuminated by the moon.

Speaking of chemtrails, they were really putting them out around here yesterday.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:31 am

yikes..i meant to post this one..lightened up...it is my al time favorite moon pic..well except for some day time ones

what do you think this is Hpim2312
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Outstanding photo's sky!

This is a common recurrence of a second sun/moon. Knowing yourself took the photo add's major weight and credibility.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am

flower

Reunite

hey a little more info if you please..
about
common recurrence of second sun/moon

i was thinking dark moon..but it's not so dark
so maybe a planet
and
a quick check of the ephemeris for that date
1-27-07..the moon was 6 degrees 39 minutes into aquarius
and
mercury was 19 degrees 45 minutes into aquarius
venus was 28 degrees 34 minutes into aquarius
neptune was also at 19 degrees 1 minute of aquarius..but i think too far away to be seen in the night sky
so
i would say it was venus

but i would still like to know what your thoughts are on the second sun/ moon thing

thanks
hugv
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Modern camera lenses are made of groups of elements that enable the camera to focus well across the whole sensor plane, from edge to edge. From time to time, highlighted objects against a dark background can cause internal reflections to occur between the lenses within the groups, which then show up as spots or ghost images on the final shot. Typically happens all the time, but you don't notice it unless the background is much darker than the highlight.

Sometimes this effect is deliberately exagerrated - you see it on sunset shots in movies with extra spots and lens flare effects; but it can show up in any high contrast shot.

I am not saying that is what happened here, but there is a strong possibility that this occurs with any shot of the moon.

If you say it was there and not just in the photo, then that is enough for me, but its something to be aware of.

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:22 pm

flower

Anchor
i know what you are saying..and some of my night shots that is what i have gotten.. a shadow image against the black..
but
this one was there..it was part of the composion of the sky that night that made me go get the camera..
from looking things up..i think it may have been venus
but i still want to know more of what reunite was saying..maybe he was saying the same thing as you are and i have just
not heard it put into those specific terms...
i'm sure he will tell us

i have a thing for taking pics of the moon and one i had an orb that was close to a pine tree..i started to blow it up
expecting to see the usual rainbow of colors..but to my surprize i saw another circle in it and what looked to be a face..
honest....i was still pretty new to saving stuff then and i saved the blow up of the orb but not the original....i'm still kicking myself
about that one...
if i can find the disc i put it on i will post it..i don't know if you will see the face or not..but on my computer it was very easy to see..
later
wave

ok.. i found it..but it really hasn't held up..sigh..oh well for what it's worth the circle with the face is at about 10 o'clock
and yeah.. it could be just more dots in a circle.but when i first enlarged it..i could see a distinct nose and eyes..sigh

what do you think this is Hpim0810
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 am

Wonderful pictures sky,

it could be a conscious being of another dimension manifesting as an orb of light.

It is also possible that it may be a reflection of your consciousness sky otter, and that you may be projecting your consciousness onto the photo or even into the sky itself.

It is also possible that it may be an Angel manifesting to your camera as an orb.

It may be a personal soul of someone traveling through the sky and your camera saw it as an orb.

Sky have you ever tried to meditate to find these answers? That might be a good way to follow up?

Great pictures sky and I hope you keep posting them.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

Reunite

hey a little more info if you please..
about
common recurrence of second sun/moon

i was thinking dark moon..but it's not so dark
so maybe a planet
and
a quick check of the ephemeris for that date
1-27-07..the moon was 6 degrees 39 minutes into aquarius
and
mercury was 19 degrees 45 minutes into aquarius
venus was 28 degrees 34 minutes into aquarius
neptune was also at 19 degrees 1 minute of aquarius..but i think too far away to be seen in the night sky
so
i would say it was venus

but i would still like to know what your thoughts are on the second sun/ moon thing

thanks
hugv

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/second_moon_991029.html

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

flower

thanks Reunite...

there have been stories of the dark moon forever and i wasn't sure if that was waht you were refering to
or a more mundane camera thing
butterfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think this is   what do you think this is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think this is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: The Nature of Reality :: The Holographic Universe/Matrix-
Jump to: