the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Anchor
New World Orphan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 am

So Sick!!!

Watch the rest on youtube , it is worth it.

What is the new direction going to be? What do the people of the force want it to be?

I like Bill Hicks idea on one direction we could go.

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 am

Bill Hicks was a prophet in my opinion, and I expect that his pancreatic cancer was assisted to "Shut Him Up". I dont suppose his smoking and drinking helped :)

"The eyes of Love see us all as one."

Amen to that

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 am

like jay weidner (a san francisco compadre)
AND
bill hicks... genius
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 pm

GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clubbing
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Nice work on the postings...loving the material
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 am

I love all of the new and old 2012 theories , but honestly when 2012 comes around nothing is going to change in this world. We personally can all change , and straight up I do believe I am evolving with regards to my consciousness and my spiritual, emotional, physical, & mental state is advancing as well. The way I am feeling right now though is that this big THING wont be coming to save anyone. We have to save or better yet, Evolve our selves and this fact will be that THING every one is waiting for. Thats why I love this forum. Compare the level of discussion and research we have on this website to you local community or state. We are above and beyond, I am not trying to talk shit. All I am trying to say is one must not wait for this THING, be the THING. If this makes any sense.

Love you all
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 am

Nice post NWO and yes, it does make sense flower
You are right, people on this forum have done their research and are very informed.
We have evolved to a place of love and peace despite all the horrors that are going on around us.
We finally realized that we had to find ourselves and look deep down in our hearts to understand that all we needed to do was express and share the love we have always had inside of us.
Thanks for being here and see you on the other side. rainbow
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!   Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another awesome Jay Weidner Lecture from the 2012 conference. Amazing Lecture!!!!!
Page 1 of 1