the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHY I HAVE AN EMPHASIS FOR SEEING THE WORLD AS ALREADY BEING PERFECT!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

WHY I HAVE AN EMPHASIS FOR SEEING THE WORLD AS ALREADY BEING PERFECT!! Empty
PostSubject: WHY I HAVE AN EMPHASIS FOR SEEING THE WORLD AS ALREADY BEING PERFECT!!   WHY I HAVE AN EMPHASIS FOR SEEING THE WORLD AS ALREADY BEING PERFECT!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 am

I do understand that some of us, including myself, may, at times more FOCUS on the apparent INJUSTICES, POVERTY, HUMAN SUFFERING, ENDANGERED ANIMALS, WAR, THREATS OF WAR, CLIMATE CHANGE, POLAR SHIFT, etc., etc., etc.......(& I believe... the more ONE so LOOKS for these "so called" LESS THAN PLEASANT "things" ..... THE MORE & MORE ONE WILL FIND... thus why... just like "in being married"...... I purposely... DO NOT LOOK FOR FAULTS!!!).

Well what I WISH MORE AND MORE OF THE HUMAN RACE KNEW AND UNDERSTOOD.......
........ (at least from my perspective... that has not, as of yet, been dissproven)............

.... IS THAT WE ARE ALL EACH RECEIVING...... PERFECTLY......

..... WHAT WE HAVE SENT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE & BELIEVE TO BE TRUE....

.... AND I BELIEVE THIS.... WAS/IS ... why Jesus did not simply "SNAP" his fingers to so CREATE a "more" PERFECT WORLD!!! .. & I believe "THIS" is in-agreement with WHY ONE does not see any SUCH STATEMENTS OF INPERFECTION metioned from JESUS or BUDA, (that I am aware of)!!! ... AND ALL SUCH "HEALINGS" from JESUS were all referenced to have occured via... the HEALED persons FAITH vs. JESUS!!!

MEANING........(to me)......

...."THE BEST/HIGHEST GIFT ONE CAN SO GIVE .... another SELF......

.... IS ALLOWING/ASSISTING ANOTHER SELF TO SO.....

.... SELF REALIZE HIS OR HER OWN SELF POWERS OF BEING ABLE TO SELF HEAL AND OR RE-CREATE HIS OR HER SELF AS DESIRED......

...THUS...... (with such UNDERSTANDING and or BELIEF.... IN MIND).........

... UNITL SUCH A TIME THAT I CAN SO ASSIST IN PERSON ....... TO ALLOW SUCH PARTS OF THE SELF.... TO SO SELF REALIZE ITS OWN.... INATE ABILITY TO SELF HEAL..........

... I EITHER.................

1) DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SUCH POSSIBLE IN PERFECTIONS EXISTING.................

& OR 2) I MAKE STATEMENTS, RELATED TO THE COLLECTIVE SELF REALIZING IT IS ALREADY REALIZING ITS OWN... PERFECT and or SO DESIRED STATE OF BEING!!!!

... (& in some cases... PERHAPS???... ONE could be INTERFEARING with SOMEONE ELSE's CREATIONS.....in/by so THINKING... what ONE is PERCEIVING... is LESS THAN PERFECT??)..

AS PER RA:
HEALING OCCURS WHEN A MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX REALIZES DEEP WITHIN ITSELF, THE LAW OF ONE; THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO DISHARMONY, NO IMPERFECTION; THAT ALL IS COMPLETE AND WHOLE AND PERFECT.
ANYWHO......

JUST WANTED, 4 those who may desire to SO ALSO SEE PERFECTION IN THE WORLD......
... the ability to SO UNDERSTAND...... THE REASONS 4 MY BEHAVIOR..... (if at all of interest)

Best wishes with NO IMPLICATIONS OF IMPERFECTIONS SUGGESTED!!!!

love angelic fired up love angelic fired up love

Steve
Back to top Go down

WHY I HAVE AN EMPHASIS FOR SEEING THE WORLD AS ALREADY BEING PERFECT!!
Page 1 of 1