the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic

Go down 
+2
micjer
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Empty
PostSubject: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:02 am

yeah..sorry but you have to go to the link to see the pic..the ghost or someone is very clearly there
Reunite..i'll get it one of these dazes..lol

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news-lite/97-news/4233-girls-discover-a-ghost-on-their-photo.html

Three teenage girls from a Tolima town saw a ghost standing behind them in a photo taken after having played improvised satanic rituals, local media reported Wednesday.

The incident happened last week in the town of Purificacion when the girls, between 15 and 17 years old, decided to dress up as witches and to try satanic rituals and spells - just for fun.

One of the teenagers asked her younger brother to take a photo of the girls to remember the evening. They had the shock of their lives when they discovered the clear image of a man standing behind them.

Seeing the alleged ghost, the girls started to scream and panic and one of them even suffered a nervous breakdown.

The three friends swear that they were only playing around and did not use a ouija board to invoke spirits, which is a more common reason for panic among teenage girls in Colombia and especially in the Tolima department.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:19 am

Here you go Sky...

Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Ghost_pic2
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:21 am

thankyoub

thanks M..i owe ya..... thumbsupb

how's about a big saturday hug hugv
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:47 pm

The picture was taken on a mobile phone and the little girl you see
crying refused to go into the group
as she said the little boy was scaring her, thinking very little of her
tantrum the little girls mum
(who took the picture) later discovered what the little girl was crying
for.

Look closely at about Knee high between the 2nd and 3rd girl in from the
left.

Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Face_110
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 am

Wow, I actually think that one looks like it could be a genuine one. The veil is thinning.

I just showed it to someone here and it freaked her as well :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 am

scratch

ya know, as i look at the last picture and it is creepy..
i wonder if we have trained our eyes to only see what we want...
like the look at the dot illusion that is on here somewhere...
some can look at it and see the imagine right away
and others only after following instructions and some will never see it..
so i wonder if it is a learned response to stuff we don't want to know about or deal with ??

and
if we have taught ouseselves to not see
can we change that to seeing it all with the psyical eyes as well as our other vision??

and if we can see them in 3rd dimension photos why not with our 3rd dimension eyes...
where is the camera different..oh yeah..no emotional screening..

hummmmm something to ponder this day...

and then if they are not in 3rd dimension where are they that the camera is getting them..
i think sometimes we feel them without seeing them

yep..gonna chew on this a bit

happy monday to you guys.. flower

wave
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 am

Reunite wrote:

Look closely at about Knee high between the 2nd and 3rd girl in from the
left.

Eeeeps! The pic was only halfway on my screen but after reading the visual instructions and then scrolling to bring the bottom half of the pic up, I can easily identify w/ that little girl. affraid cry-blow
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Love the topic and the great picture..... WOW!!!!
..... I have no doubt about the little girl crying due to seeing the boy!!!

When I was little I could see a ghost like figure when sometimes sleeping over at my Grandma's house.... (there was a specific location and bed room for me being able to see such)..and yet at some point I recall being frightened "enough" to so focus my attention on other pleasurable things, like Disneyland and such, so as to not think about the ghost appearing anymore.... and WHALA... from then on "my" ghost exeriences stoped???

And yet, TO ADD TO POSSIBLE DISCUSSIONS/EXPORATIONS in regards to "this topic" and or SKY OTTER's statement of, "i wonder if we have trained our eyes to only see what we want..."... HERE ARE SOME OTHER EXPERIENCES TO SO POSSIBLY THINK ABOUT?????

ALL of my wife's female side of the family AND now our 13 year old daughter can and does see such ghosts!! For some reason, and especially in/with the Filipino family members..... having and talking about GHOST EXPERIENCES..... IS MORE OF A NORMAL ACCEPTABLE "THING" TO SO OPENLY DISCUSS and thus..... PERHAPS ALSO EXPERIENCE????

In the almost 14 years that my wife and I have been married, I have had the pleasure of hearing over 25 personal accounts of GHOST stories, with a majority of "these" being related to the homes and locations that I have personally been living or staying at!!

THUS.... HERE ARE SOME OF MY MORE FASINATING "SECOND HAND" stories:

1) My wife being able to see my mother (as a ghost) after she transformed. (My wife could not sleep at my mom's house because she kept seeing my mother's figure move about the house!!!)

2) THE CURRENT... "BOY GHOST" who LIVES in and around our current home. ( As per all of my wife's sisters and NOW my daughter, they ALL AGREE this boy is happily hanging out around are house??!?!?!)

3) AND, also related to the BOY GHOST, after my duagher recently brought back some "dirt from a grave yard" (for one of her "majic spells" that her and her two other girl friends were creating)... upon our daughter accidently having to bring this "dirt" into our house.... suddenly there became many "new" ghosts around our house to so have to deal with (from my wife and daughter's perspective). My daughter had the experience of having one of these "grave yard ghosts" try to choke her, where upon relating this to my wife, my wife then so performed some "family" prayers while ALSO removing the "dirt" from our house to so stop these "new" ghoists from appearing in our house.

I asked my wife and daughter, if it was OK for the ghosts to stay so I could so learn to communicate with them ....... yet my wife insisted they leave so that the BOY GHOST could so better enjoy his stay with us. (The "new" ghosts were scaring the BOY ghost and now that the "new" ghosts were gone, the BOY ghost is better enjoying his stay with us!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus, I have also had "previous" family memebers and "other such" spirits so "communicate with me" via the/my REIKI instructor who ALSO is a "spirit" medium. The details of the information and communication, thus far, have show itself to be accurate and specific enough to so not "question" the said "spirit source".

THUS.... SOME VERY VERY INTERESTING EXPERIENCES TO SO INTEGRATE INTO ONE's REALITY MAP?!?!?!?!?! ...... AND I, AS OF YET, DO NOT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF ANSWERS ON "THIS" .... until I SO "KNOW FIST HAND" such!!!!

And PERHAPS?????, as per ROBERT MONROE and NOW ALSO.... TOM CAMPBELL too can thus potentially SHED SOME LIGHT ON SUCH.... ....WHERE THEY HAVE BOTH HAD EXPERIENCES... of so assisting "newly transfromed" spirits to "their" appropriate spirit destination........

PERHAPS???? ONE CAN LEARN MORE AS OR IF THE DESIRE TO KNOW SUCH IS SO FOCUSED UPON???? YET..... I have not had such intentions, as of yet to FOCUS upon such.

GREAT TOPIC FOR EXPLORATIONS OF THE GHOST/SPIRIT .... part of US!!!

LOVE IT!!

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic   Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost poses with girls for post-satanic-fun pic
Page 1 of 1