the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY

Go down 
+4
micjer
Anchor
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Gabriel

It seems to me that you are already working through the homework that was set for you in that lesson.

I think the exercise of grappling with the idea and trying to figure out what is going on is all part of that.

What is so cool is that we all get to come along for the ride vicariously :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Gabe it could be memory downloads from your higher self to your sub-conscious. Now the fun part starts to bring it up to your conscious awareness
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi reunite,

Your possible explanation about this is absolutely amazing...LOL I never thought of that angle, and also a great "coincidence" in your words to me because for the last 6 months during my meditation periods I have been specifically speaking to my higher self to manifest during my meditations and seeking the gateway dimension that the Law of One material spoke of which If I remember correctly enables the individual to access the higher dimensions of consciousness.

Well done Reunite, I think you solved my puzzle.....LOL you are true to your name REUNITE.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:45 am

In 1982 I was still going to organized churches as it was before God taught me about the corruption of the organized churches and got me out of them.

In one particular service on a Sunday morning I noticed a very large man walk in and he probably weighed over 300 lbs and about 5 feet 10 inches tall.

At this time I was about 4 years old in the Spirit so to speak as I was converted to spiritual things in 1979.

I judged this very large man in my heart when I saw him and judged him to be a "fat guy trouble maker". Please understand I did not know this guy and it was the first time I ever saw him and yet I spoke "ugly" of him in my heart and was critical of him having no reason at all to feel that way inside of me.

After that "private Judgment" by me I just forgot about what I thought about the man and went on with my shallow living as usual.

At the time I judged the man I weighed 160 pounds and have for several years before that. 160 was my "normal weight" so to speak and at the time I was 33 years old and my weight never fluctuated during my whole life.

A week went by and I had gained 14 pounds of weight. And after 30 days went by I was weighing 205 pounds and I am 5 foot 8 inches tall and had become a "Fat Ass" LOL trouble maker because I had created trouble for me by my sorry "spirit of Judgment" of this man I did not even know, and gained 45 pounds of weight in 30 days.

Naturally this weight gain got my attention, so I went to God and asked what in the hell is going on....LOL..so to speak.

God said I had judged one of his children according to the flesh and so my judgment was in error and because of that I started gaining weight until I got the message that God was pissed at me.

Karma/God kicked my fat ass and made me to repent for judging that man wrongly. So I did "repent" and lost all 45 pounds in the next 30 days and got back to normal again.

God loves to "straighten out his children". But it sure can hurt sometimes. lol!

Needless to say I learned a valuable lesson that month that is still with me to this day, DO NOT JUDGE ACCORDING TO THE FLESH.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey Gabe I didn't think I was very good at puzzle solving.

You did touch a good point about judgement. I think we have been wired up to pass judgement on another person's physical appearance/meat suit through genetic manipulation. Trying to disconnect this flaw I call it and instead pick up the energy of one's presence is a much better way to hold a persons value.

When someone walks in the room and you get 'bad vibes' about this person your specticles of observation are more in line as opposed to make snap judgement from the appearance alone. We forget everything is energy that vibrates. When we pick about ones vibe/vibration you can decide to walk away or engage and leave the judgement at the door.

Gabe you learnt a valuable lesson one which others can learn from..myself included.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:52 pm

I love you reunite because you understand the basics. The lesson I learned that month has served me well in my life as I have found out that the appearance of the cover of the book is not to sway your judgment, but get all the facts and then decide.

The snap judgment of my immaturity held me back from advancement in the spirit realm, so my precious heavenly father corrected me so that I may advance in my growth as it concerns spiritual things.

This shows and proves the corporation between God and man in my opinion and this fact excites me in the process of being corrected and knowing that none of us know it all and that if you are truly a child of God you can be wrong as well as corrected when in error.

The progression of our knowledge base is amazing the minute we understand we are only one of the many of the same personality which is God himself.

The key seems to be that if you know you are God, then you cannot act like it but must be subservient to your position in that body of God as only one of many.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm

As I love you Gabe.

One of my favorite lines:

We are all Gods in amnesia
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:01 am

Anchor wrote:
Well in a couple of weeks some of that new "stuff" should percolate up into your waking mind :)

Is this the "percolating" I see going on here ?

It has only been 5 days...

Fascinating thread guys - fascinating.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am

LOL Anchor it may well be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Back in 1984 a friend of mine was preaching at an organized church for the first time and asked me to come, so I agreed.

There was a young mother there with a son about 10 years old and the child kept jumping over the pews in the church and being a general distraction and a pain in the ass for everyone there.

I went up to the Mom and asked her if I could take the child out for a short walk while the service was going on and she agreed and said yes.

Me and the boy who I will call Billy went outside and started to walk and I asked him a few questions after introducing myself to him.

I asked him why he was jumping all over the place and acting so hyper? He looked up at me an stuck out his arms and shrugged his shoulders and said to me, "the billy goat, the billy Goat", and he said it to me like, we'll don't you know, can't you see? He spoke with a question in his voice back to me as if it were obvious what was causing the hyperactivity.

I said to Billy, when did the billy goat first show up? He said about a year earlier when he came home from school one day and he got off the school bus at his house, he looked up on the top of his house and there was the billy goat, sitting on the top of his house swinging his legs off of the edge and he was waiting for me because when he saw me he jumped down on the ground and picked up a stick laying in my yard and come over to me and started poking me with that stick and he has been doing it ever since then and he won't stop.

I asked him to describe the goat to me, he said it stood on two legs just like him but the being had the head of a goat, arms and legs like a boy, and the goat was a few inches taller that the boy.

I knew just what to do by the spirit. I asked Billy if he would like me to make the billy goat go away and leave you alone from now on? He said yes, make it leave me alone. I laid my hands on his head and started to bind and rebuke that tormenting spirit from harassing Billy ever again, and told it to go now in the name of Y'shua Messiah.

A I was praying I felt and saw Billy's head turning slowly like he was watching something moving away, and I said to Billy, what are you seeing Billy? Billy stuck out his arm and pointed towards the corner of the church about 50 yards away and saying loudly, "The Billy goat, the Billy goat took off running around that corner real fast.

And we went back into the church and the boy Billy sat down by his mom and acted like a perfect little gentleman, and never once got up until the service was over, at which time the Mom came to me asking what in the world did you do? And I explained to her what had happened. hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 pm

As a kid my mother had a kids book which had a billy goat as a doctor. I was always fearful of that book as the billy goat reminded me of an evil spirit.

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Baphomet

Quote :
Baphomet is a name of unestablished origin. It appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 1300s. However, in the 19th century the name came into popular English-speaking consciousness with the publication of various pseudo-history works that tried to link the Knights Templar with conspiracy theories elaborating on their suppression. The name Baphomet then became associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Lévi.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Even today I don't like the feeling when I look at the image. What can you tell me about this Gabe?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi Micjer,

Great question about the goat image spirit. In the book Of Isaiah chapter 13 it speaks specifically about this devil and calls it the Satyr. The Satyr is an established rank in the pecking order of demonology. This particular spirit is described as shaggy and doleful according to the word Satyr. Doleful means misfortune and one that causes grief. It also says that this spirit comes at you like a whirlwind to destroy.

This rank of spirit is described as "dancing in the deserts" which is an analogy of course that this spirit "loves desolate dry places" which means they live in this condition of "desolation" and are at home there.

This is one of the highest ranks in demonology as this Satyr is the Spirit that is used as the symbol of witchcraft and the pentagram which is what the picture you posted above is in reference to.

And they can run real fast.....LOL. swordsman
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: RUNNING ON FUMES   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 pm

In 1984 My wife and I were going to see my best friend who lived in San Antonio Texas. He was an outlaw biker from my old days before my conversion to spiritual awakening in 1979. He called and asked me to come to see him as he wanted to talk to me about something.

I was excited to be going to see Mike and I had a feeling what he wanted to talk about. In my haste to leave I did not bring my check book with me, nor did my wife and neither one of us had any cash on hand as we just simply forgot.

I filled my car with gas before we left, it was a 1973 restored Lincoln Continental and it was a gas hog, like all those big cars are.

The milage to San Antonio from my house was 371 miles as I was living in Oklahoma at the time. The Lincoln had a 25 gallon tank, I probably got 13 miles to the gallon at best. So according to the numbers I should only have been able to go 350 miles max on the gas I had.

We got to San Antonio and I had one half of a quarter of a tank of gas left, and I was so focused on seeing my friend the gas never came into my mind until I left San Antonio 3 days later and on the way home about 20 miles after I left San Antonio to head home, I noticed the gas and realized we did not have any money or check book.

I was shocked and could not believe how dumb I was to leave without any cash. We prayed and asked God for help, we drove the rest of the way to my home in Oklahoma on the gas I had in the tank.

The next day when I went to get gas the car held 24 plus gallons. So I was literally running on fumes for over 300 miles and got home just fine.

So I drove over 700 miles on 1 tank of gas.

That would qualify as a unique manifestation...LOL and teach me what a dumb ass I was.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:31 am

Running on Empty (live 1979)
Jackson Browne

sorry Gabe couldn't resist!!

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:40 am

Don't be sorry micjer...LOL this was one of my favorite songs from back then, and I never thought of the song in relation to my gas story... thankyoub
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:06 am

Back in 1989 I went to visit my elder brother and his wife. After I was there for an hour or so they asked me if I wanted to go to their organized church with them that night? This was the time in my life that I had quit going to organized churches and had not been to one in several years. I prayed about going and felt that I should go with them, but the spirit said to me to tale along my Shofar horn with me.

A shofar horn is a horn made out of a horn from a ram/male sheep.

During the church service that night right in the middle of the praise and worship time I was moved to blow the horn with 1 long blast. I obeyed the spirit and as soon as I blew the horn, the power of God fell down on that small church and the manifestation of the power was like a river of water coming straight down through the top of the church and you could actually feel the power running like water right down on the alter area of this church.

As soon as I blew it I heard my brother speak loudly in a very high pitched voice and he said, Hallelujah, so all could hear him, and it was not his voice, but the voice of an evil spirit that manifested through my brother because of the power that fell there that night.

People from all over the church ran to the alter and some fell down, crying, and others were raising there hands and praising God, it was one of the most peculiar things I have ever seen, people were healed, and God took over the service and from that time on that night the power was strong in that church.

I did not know that my brother had a evil spirit in him so I was shocked to say the least. I have also learned that when the spirit tells you to do something, you do it, and then step back out of the way and watch.

Many of the people came up to me afterward asking about the horn. The Pastor came to me and said he never saw anything like that before. I explained to him that it happened because he/the Pastor did not stop me from blowing the horn as it was God not me that did it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 am

gabe, have you ever considered writing a book?
your stories are so inspirational, and really can
wake people up to the idea of allowing spirit to
work through their selves for the good of all....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 am

I have thought about it WH. I have even sat down a couple of times and started a manuscript, but i never felt the leading to finish??

That may not be in my cards as I have prayed about it as well but never got the feeling to do it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am

well perhaps you just need a writer to tell your stories to...
because your stories are exciting and intriguing and if
i am an indication, readers would eat them up.....
just sayin' - lots of people are looking for guidance...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 am

Thank you for the thought WH. I am always open to all things and possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Being open to all things and possibilites and then sharing your experiences makes you a great person Gabe. rainbow Thank you for being here.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Thank you dear sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2