the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY

Go down 
+4
micjer
Anchor
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

In 2005 I woke up one morning and opened my blinds on my window and when I did I noticed a neon green foot long ruler laying out in grass of the yard.

My attention was immediately drawn to the green object laying in the yard and as I looked upon it I was told by my Spirit to go out and get it and bring it in.

It was a child"s ruler. The type that a first grader in school might have had in their school supplies, and it was made of plastic. It was not valuable.

As I went to pick the ruler up in the yard, I was told by the spirit to walk down the side walk and keep my eyes open for something.

I did as instructed and as I got about 300 feet from my door I noticed a pocket watch laying in a parking spot.

The watch was gold colored, and about the size of an American 50 cent piece perhaps a little larger, but it was gold looking and shined in the morning light. So I picked it up and took it back to my apartment.

After I got back, I asked the Spirit what is all this about? A watch and a ruler??

The Spirit said to me, you have the tools to measure space and time.

And that was it and nothing else.

I learned that day that I have the tools to measure space and time and so does everyone else that walks with the Spirit of their seeking.

Do I know the age of the multiverse. Not sure but i think it is 6.6 billion years old, as the government says it is 13 billion years old.

If you follow the Spirit you can know all things that concerns you personally no matter how large or small the issue is.

The morale of the story is that you have the tools to know whatever it is you need to know at any particular time and or space of your being.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Wonderful story Gabe.

What jumped out at me was the neon green foot long ruler in connection to the dream you had about the fawn dragging a person out of a pond with a bright green foot long object you couldn't identify. They sound so similar.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:59 am

The fact that there is a being named Satan/Lucifer that operates in the spirit realm is a little to "churchy" for some people to believe. I understand that completely as the church has done a lot of damage to their image throughout the years and so, many people just outright do not believe anything they have to say. That is an unfortunate truth nevertheless.

Here is a little example of a unique manifestation of the spirit that has to do with the Spirit world and this happened to me back during the 7 years that I made my living going to different organized churches around the country teaching.

In 1985 I was invited to Ely Minnesota to teach a series on spiritual gifts. While there in a town of about 2500 people I befriended the town Taxidermist and his girlfriend. When my friend was not doing Taxidermy work he worked in the local Liquor store as a sideline job.

One night while he was working his girlfriend and me went to the liquor store about an hour before closing time just to hang out.

A customer came in and this customer was the only person in the store with the 3 of us. As the customer came through the door and saw me and Heather standing by the counter, he spoke loud enough for all of us to hear him and he said, "Hi there good looking" as Heather was a real hot looking blonde.

Me and Heather looked at each other and then we looked at Louie, Heather's boyfriend and he looked back at us with a puzzled look on his face. The guy got his liquor and came to the counter to pay and when he did he said, "You are looking good tonight !".

He paid and left. Heather and I asked Louie after the guy left, "did you hear what that guy said?", Louie said no I didn't hear anything, why what did he say? We told him, and he was shocked and found it hard to believe what we just told him.

This is a manifestation of clairaudience control by a Spirit being in the store with us that night. Spirit beings have control to direct speech to whom they want to hear and when. I think this particular Spirit came in with the customer.

WHY? Probably to try to start some trouble between me and Louie perhaps, possibly putting thoughts in Louie's head that I might have said those words? Perhaps trying to get me and the customer in a fight? Perhaps because when the "light" is present with one of these "outlaw Spirit beings" they manifest by showing themselves to be outrageous as they actually are? As I do think that the "light" is with me as I go about my daily living and so the Spirit being just "manifested" because of the light in me and my friends.

This happened over and over to Y'shua Messiah as he traveled about. Spirits would always manifest around him, because they just can't help themselves because they are stupid in many ways.

Food for thought, I hope to hear from others about their unique manifestations as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:10 am

Hi Reunite,

Yes I too thought of the dream I posted about the green object. You and I on the same page about that...LOL that jumped out at me as well. lightbulb
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

I have noticed I can do a similar thing with sound (specifically speech) when there is significant need to do so.

There have been odd times when I needed to say something private to someone but in a situation where one could easily be overheard, but I found I was able to channel the sound so that it could not be overheard - and it wasnt.

I don't have telepathy down yet except between me and my wife, and only in a very limited way, so this acts as a good backup.

The way it is done (IMHO) is not by manipulating the physics of sound, but more about disguising the sound from perception in all but the people you need to hear it.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi Anchor,

That is a neat ability you are developing. And you may be right about the sound thing as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:45 am

When I meditate I will use three elements. Prayer/praise/centering myself or going inside of myself and I will usually do this for at least 1 hour at each working.

In 2004 I felt led to praise for the whole time, so I started to praise God and ended up doing it for 2 hours instead of 1.

The session ended when I heard a loud diesel truck pull up outside my apartment and this was 4:00 am in the morning.

I got out of my bed and went to the window and looked out and saw a Dallas Fire Department truck sitting right in front of my apartment in the driveway about 25 feet from my window and all the firemen were all on the same side of the truck looking out of their truck windows right at my apartment???

I watched them for about 1 minute and a half just sit there watching my apartment and then they drove away.

I asked God/the Spirit what in the world was going on? The Spirit said that the fire department saw a glow in the sky above my apartment like a fire and they came to investigate the fire.

I was shocked as the Spirit informed me that my praise manifested above my apartment as a fire in the spirit realm and the firemen saw it and came to see it.

LOL...LOL how cool is that? lol!

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:16 am

Holy , that must have been some prayer Gabe!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:46 am

Hi micjer,

Yeah I guess it was....LOL, at the time I was doing it I did notice it was a little more intense than usual but when the fire truck showed up, I was not prepared for that!!

God has a great sense of humor..... too funny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:08 am

In 1989 I was sitting in my brothers house in Oklahoma and visiting with my family. My mom, brother and his wife were all in the room with me.

I was sitting on a couch and the Spirit caught my attention to look over at the back door of the room that led outside.

As I looked, I saw a 3 foot tall tornado that looked like it was made of light come right through the back door went up the back of the couch and down the couch to where I was sitting and went right in my left ear.

As this happened I grabbed the left side of my head and the power of the tornado was such that it caused me to pitch forward on the couch and I closed my eyes and then I pitched back to my original position.

In the short time I pitched back and forth one time, My Spirit left my body and flew right by the planet of Mars and I got a real good look at it. I was probably 1000 miles high I would guess because I could not see any details of the surface.

Then I came back into my body, and it was as if nobody in the room noticed anything I did.

Later that night I asked God what was the deal with the tornado, and the Spirit said it was an anointing for me.

The very next day I was outside in the driveway and a small cloud materialized over my head maybe 100 feet high and rained down on me for a few minutes, and there was not another cloud in the sky that day.

The truth is stranger than fiction.....LOL every time. abductedg
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:17 am

great thread.......

yesterday at the beach..........i started to feel a bit hungry...........but decided to go for a dip in the sea......on my way out i notice a little boy about three years old eating these yummy looking peanuts.........i thought in my head as i walked by him ummmm those peanuts look yummy.........i would like to eat some of his peanuts may be he wants to share (btw this boy was a complete stranger i had never seen him before).....i went back to my towel sat down and closed my eyes........the next thing i knew this little boy was standing next to me offering me some of his peanuts..........i thanked him as i took one.......but he insisted i take a few more........

i looked over at his father and smiled........his father looked a bit suprised by the whole incident........after sharing his peanuts with me the boy went back at sat with his father again........

and i realized that this young angel boy must have gotten a message from me telepathicly.......or i had manifested the peanuts almost instantly...........or it was a combination of both...........but for sure it was a wonderful magic moment that we shared........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 am

I know you are correct zuni the little boy picked up on your signal telepathically and responded naturally to it. That too is a great story and example of what we can do if we do not restrict ourselves. rainbow

That was a spontaneous thought projection and I think we all go through incidents like this in our life that some people just do not realize happens.

Things similar to this have happened to me as well and they make life more fun.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm

In the book Anastasia, anytime she got hungry the animals from the forest where she lived would give her food they had collected. When questioned on this by Vladimir she stated that God's plan was never that man had to struggle for food or go hungry.

(Paraphrased, I dont have the book to hand)

Anastasia lived in perfect balance and the environment, the land and her world "fed" her everything she needed.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi Anchor,

This same act of being fed by animals as you report here is also taught in the scriptures. It is taught that if you are dedicated to what you believe then if there is no other way for you to eat then birds/animals will bring you food if need be.

It is a common concept of ancient times and was known to early mankind on a widespread basis.

Your story is a good illustration.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

that horny toad said he'd bring me a cheeseburger.....

just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Tell that toad to bring me some fries....
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:38 am

gabe........yes that moment with the boy was amazing........i wish i could speak with all people telepathicly........

anchor........that story of the girl being fed by the animals when she was hungery is inspiering......and i believe it´s totally possible.........if we live in harmony and balance with nature and all beings that share mother earth with us...........we will be provided for.......

thanks for that reminder......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 am

Hi zuni,

I think you are correct about being in balance and harmony with nature, although I might say it a little different than that, at least in my personal experience.

I have learned that if I come into BALANCE and HARMONY with God which is NATURE as well as all other things are God as well, then all of my needs will be met on a daily basis.

I think that God is everything. You, me, everyone else, rocks, water, dolphins.

the only difference in our explanations are the terms we use, and as I see it, God is everything so when we balance with that reality then we come into Spiritual balance with the creator of Nature and Harmony and then all of our needs will be met.

At least that is what I have been banking on for over 30 years...LOL
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 am

GREAT POSTS AND GREAT PERSONAL MANIFESTATION STORIES!!!!!

Gabriel:
&... I LOVE YOUR SELF DEFINITION OF GOD and your STATEMENTS in regards to BALANCE and HARMONEY..... GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I feel I could SHARE for DAYS ...... so so many unique experiences..... FOR I TEND TO PLAY and or "TRY OUT"...SO SO MANY DIFFERNT THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, AND DIFFERENT REALITIES...... (as everyone perhaps already knows... each week I am a slightly different person... due to my FOCUS/what I am giving my ATTENTION TO)....

YET... PERHAPS THE MOST "RECENT AND PROFOUND & UNIQUE".. (to me)...MANIFESTATION STORY IS/WAS THIS:

.. ABOUT 6-7 months ago, AFTER CONNECTING/CHANNELING TO/WITH THE RA MATEIRAL, DREAM ONENESS FOCUS, &/OR CHANNELING TO MY/THE HIGHER SELF...

... there was a day when I felt the needed to plant my BAREFOOT FEET into the GROUND (right out side of the POWER PLANT I WORK AT).. ...... and then... perhaps, just like DAVID ICKE's PURU mountain experience,...where I too VIBRATED/PULSED WITH THE EARTH 4 ABOUT TWO HOURS...... IT WAS THE MOST LOVING WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE... THAT I REALLY CAN'T PLACE IN WORDS...... AND I TOO, LIKE DAVID, and your self experienced... shortly after... some unusual weather related changes seemed to have taken palce:

... the temperature shot up out of now where an extra 20 degrees from it's previously cooler weekly temps...& IT REMAINED HOT ALL NIGHT AT MY PLACE OF WORK... (when there were no clouds at work to so keep the night sky from cooling the temperature back down as per what was more typical of such CLOUDLESS NIGHTS??... But perhaps this WAS ONLY CO-INCIDENTAL??

.... & ever since..... I have been EXTREEMLY SENSITIVE TO VIBRATIONAL ENERGIES IN ALL FORMS OF METALS, ROCKS, CRYSTALS, REIKI, ELECTRICAL DEVICES, ETC....

PLUS.... "after and or with such"... I ALSO have a strange attraction/connection with BIRDS and REPTILES now???

(AND , as of yet, I do not know what to make of such stuff... other than I am now givng off my own unique vibration that is significant enough to cause a standing pail of water to vibrate in my presence. AND I perfer as of now... just to ENJOY such... without having so called "experts" tell me "what to think of such"!!)

YET.... I believe .... WE ALL ARE EACH HAVING ARE OWN SUCH.... UNIQUE EXPERIENCES.... TO SO INITIATE US... AS WE SO CONNECT AND APPLY MORE INTEGRATED COSMOLOGY AWARENESS!!!!

ANYWHO.... GREAT POST TOPIC & LOVE HEARING THE "THOUGHTS & BACKGROUND" related to such MANIFESTATIONS!!!

clubbing strapped down rockin toast

Steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 am

Hi Stephen,

Those are unique stories indeed and make for good reading. I am glad that you feel like sharing these experiences to help inform us all. The unique things going on for a lot of people today are inspiring. butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: BEING TAUGHT WHILE WE SLEEP ?   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:05 am

I woke up the other morning and on awaking I had a strong sense of being taught by someone during the night as I slept ? And my first impression on awaking was that this was an intensive teaching session that lasted for a good part of my sleep period which was about seven hours that night. And I also had the distinct impression that there were several beings doing the teaching ?

It was a unique experience and wonder if anyone else has had this experience and/or may shed some light on this activity ? interrogation
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:58 am

Well in a couple of weeks some of that new "stuff" should percolate up into your waking mind :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

Hi Anchor,

Perhaps that is what will happen. It was the first time this particular type of thing has happened and I found it curious that we can be taught while sleeping and or dreaming but at the same time not remembering what was taught ?

I suppose that the not remembering and the not knowing what was taught is in and of itself a telling manifestation that some things we are not to know until a certain time in our future.

It would be nice to have known upon waking what I was taught, but I am sure there are good reasons why it is done this way.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

I believe that in time you will be in a situation and some little thing will tweek your memory of the dream / lesson and it will make sense. Just to dream something has importance, but its the connection between concscious and sub conscious that gives it more credibility.

Now you be sure and tell us what "they" have told you!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi micjer,

LOL... yes I will tell if I ever know what was told to me that night? It may be a protection mechanism not to remember, so that, what I was taught cannot be contaminated by my conscious thoughts and by doing so would take away the impact of the teaching??

I am grasping for explanations here...LOL but it is an interesting concept of being taught something but not consciously remembering the lessons.

Those types of things show the depth of the human consciousness along with the superconscious or the subconscious storage capabilities we all have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY   UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNIQUE MANIFESTATIONS ON OUR JOURNEY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next