the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

47 million year old fossil!!!!!

Go down 
+3
micjer
sky otter
New World Orphan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

47 million year old fossil!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:08 pm

I guess its not a newly discovered fossil, but it is was a newly purchased fossil by some scientists and they discovered it to be 47 million years old!!!!!

Here is a link, just scroll down a bit untill you see the fossil pic.

http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/2009/05/poor_poor_ida_or_overselling_a.php

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:09 pm

random musings or brain farts (as my sister so kindly calls em)

ok.. i'll start by saying yeah i know this is kinda wierd..but

i have always wondered why they have picked apes and such as our ancestorsand /or whatever way back
the cannibals called humans..long pig cause the only bone difference was the thight bone was longer
and the jewish people say not to eat pig..i have never investigated that so if any of you are jewish and i am being offencive, i apologize right now
so why didn't someone think we came from pigs?????

maybe that's why i like the pigs with wings..hahahahah

peek ..oh dear have i exposed my self too much interrogation questionb :laughter:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:41 am

Sky, maybe that's why we are all coming down with swine flu. AHHH we are related.

47 million year old fossil!!!!! Ape-scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:30 pm

you made me think..maybe that is why we are not coming down with swine flu..hahahah
ancesteral immunity.. too funny

luv your ape

wave
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm

sky otter wrote:
random musings or brain farts (as my sister so kindly calls em)

ok.. i'll start by saying yeah i know this is kinda wierd..but

i have always wondered why they have picked apes and such as our ancestorsand /or whatever way back
the cannibals called humans..long pig cause the only bone difference was the thight bone was longer
and the jewish people say not to eat pig..i have never investigated that so if any of you are jewish and i am being offencive, i apologize right now
so why didn't someone think we came from pigs?????

maybe that's why i like the pigs with wings..hahahahah

peek ..oh dear have i exposed my self too much interrogation questionb :laughter:

Manna from heaven... The jewish say not to eat swineflesh WHY? it tastes like human flesh (or so I'm led to believe)

In the desert you utilize whatever you have around you to survive, nothing is/was wasted
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:56 am

There are ancient Hebrew texts that say eating pig is not healthy because the pig has no sweat glands so you are eating filthy meat when you eat pig meat. Pigs are scavengers and according to the old texts you are not supposed to eat scavengers as they are so bad for your health.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:59 am

i always thought this about LIVER, any liver

beingsick
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

The History channel did a show about this very topic made a big deal out of it and called it the missing link . They still try to pass off the monkey thing but there is still a big pc of the puzzle missing which shows , Going by their theory, the evolution from ape to human . There is a skull or 2 missing . The video from this thread shows what might have possibly happened for those that haven`t watched It take a look . The first 5 videos of this set up the last 3 so you need to watch them all to get the jest of what he is saying .

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/video-s-f24/everything-we-know-about-the-origin-of-humans-is-wrong-t774.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 47 million year old fossil!!!!!   47 million year old fossil!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

47 million year old fossil!!!!!
Page 1 of 1