the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hathors Archives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Channeled by Tom Kenyon

Who Are the Hathors?

"The Hathors say that they are a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings who were connected ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor, as well as several other pre-history cultures.In the late 1980’s, I was “contacted” by them during meditation, and they began to instruct me in the vibratory nature of the cosmos, the use of sacred geometry as a means to stimulate brain performance, and in the use of sound to activate psycho-spiritual experiences. While I was intrigued with the information, I was, at the time, uncomfortable with their self-described origins. I was, after all a practicing psychotherapist and involved in brain research at the time. In short, I was a rationalist. And these beings—whoever they were and wherever they came from—did not fit into my views of reality at the time.

In the nearly twenty years since first-contact, I have tried and tested their “inner technologies” many times, and have always found both their methods and their perspectives illuminating.

While the Hathors do offer information in the form of language, their primary mode of communication is through catalytic sound patterns. These sounds are “channeled” through my voice during “sound meditations,” which I often offer during workshops and retreats. I personally find it interesting that my vocal range has expanded (along with my mind, I might add) in the years that I have been working with them. When I started, I had a range of nearly three octaves; now it is just shy of four. This extended vocal range only occurs when I am actually channeling sound from other dimensions".

Hathors Archives
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks reunite for the link. That will make for some interesting reading I hope.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:42 am

GREAT STUFF!!!

I LOVE THE HATHORS material.....

I had not seen the latest archive in a while, THANK YOU!!!

PLUS THIS MATEIRAL, (4 me), VERY MUCH APPLIES/AGREES WITH/TO .....

LOCATIONAL, PERSON, and THING ....... ENERGY/MEMORY/CONNECTION....
... exchanges/interactions ON a PERSONAL & DAY TO DAY level AS WELL!!!

Plus/and, the HATHORS, if/as one so researches them when going into Egyptian study.... looks very very much like these beings were "in there extra-dimensional" form when they were a part of the EGYPTIAN culture/history. Drunvalo Melchizedek's book/mateiral ALSO suggests/agrees with this!!!

AND.... TOMs music IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND ENLIGHTENTING!!!!

.... ONE can simply sample some of his recordings to so SEE FOR ONE SELF!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Steve

Drunvalo Melchizedek

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Sun May 24, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:09 am

the holon of ascension...

very cool, feels right, will be spinning my disc soon

thanks, reunite, is new to me and an exciting prospect
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Interesting website, there's even some updates in August.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hathors Archives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hathors Archives   Hathors Archives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hathors Archives
Page 1 of 1