the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.

Go down 
+8
Northern Boy
sky otter
micjer
Gabriel
Anchor
savannahskye
Reunite
shechaiyah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Thank you micjer you do great work. Sky otter has a post about niburu that you should read he posted it today.It is down toward the bottom of the page I think.

My mistake guys, it was micjer that made the post....LOL too much information at once caused confusion in me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Winehippie, enlighten me who is the avatar??
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

flower

Hippie..i'm crackin up....thanks for the chuckle..maybe you get the new guide and i can go back to being my calm and sarcastic self..
yesterday i felt like i was in the middle of some whirlwind stuff with no idea of what..today is almost normal ( just feels like a fist in the gut today) but i still have no idea of why i was so apprehensive yesterday...
deep breathing and sitting still and asking questions..then i will shut up and wait for answers...
hope i get some

lol!

oh and Gabe..i'm a she not a he ..hahahahahahah..welll this time anyway.. wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:43 am

Oh, sorry sky,

That is most interesting that you are "she" I did not notice obviously, but I ask you to forgive me anyway. LOL, it is always good when one is corrected to reality...but believe me it was not a negative thing. I just assumed, and I know what that means...LOL
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm

flower

Hey Gabe..
not a thing to forgive..really

it doesn't really matter..i do have strong masculine energy being an aquarius and all
and i really don't mind being thought of either way..
i just thought you ought to know..
hugv
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks sky...LOL I understand
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 am

Produced and narrated by Marshall Masters, the first part of this February 2009 video report focuses on the revised upwards estimates for a more violent solar maximum in 2012. It also demonstrates the methodical manner, in which mainstream media has begun dumbing down science coverage of these important trends.

The second half of the program presents a series of 2012 Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios developed by Jacco van der Worp, MSc. Based on core criteria called the electrical kill zone, it presents several Planet X / Nibiru flyby scenarios. These 2012 scenarios range from a best case scenario to a possible Extinction Level Event (E. L. E.) flyby, where up to 90% of all presently living species could perish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jPtaq9Q4
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 pm

"NASA Employee comes forward with Nibiru / Planet X / Orcus"

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/nasa-employee-comes-forward-with-nibiru-planet-x-orcus/

poop
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Love the website "DoomDaily"

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

Hey Gabe..
not a thing to forgive..really

it doesn't really matter..i do have strong masculine energy being an aquarius and all
and i really don't mind being thought of either way..
i just thought you ought to know..
hugv

I love the knowing the process I am involved in, Thank you sky and as for your masculine energy you project, that I find a great learning opportunity to stay up with you dear friend, as I am not a great curve ball hitter but I know my limitations and you help me to become better, as I must consider your input, or otherwise I will become cut off from the source.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 pm

ryuken wrote:

http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/nasa-employee-comes-forward-with-nibiru-planet-x-orcus/

poop

A great report ryuken, welcome to this family and I for one look forward to your input and your integrity and the gift from God that you obviously have. we will be a better family because of your participation here.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Anchor wrote:
Love the website "DoomDaily"

A..

Notice the numbers of your post Anchor....cool
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: a collective meme for the real truth   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, Gabriel!

I actually found you guys when searching for other people's opinions on the "Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider". Hoax or not, I thought it had some value... (https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/sanat-wake-up-call-2012-f35/dialogue-with-hidden-hand-self-proclaimed-illuminati-insider-t2261.htm)

Also, as I'm sure you know, many people do not (like to) talk about the topics presented here. I think it would be beneficial for us all if a topic was started discussing the 'real truth(s)' of insiders and researchers.
for example:
I felt that hidden-hand was more informative, while i get an 'itch' when I listen to leo zagami (project camelot interviews - i.e. when he talks about how he escaped from the illuminati).
Possible fame and fortune seekers (we don't see the bank accounts of researchers). Unfortunately money is a clever masonic invention to keep us inline, so we all use it, but it's 'power' have made many people weak (when actors talk about why they selected a movie, they never seem to point to the money, but rather the script).
If the whole world is 'illuminated' can the illuminati exist? I think that the 'resource based economy' (zeitgeist movement/venus project) could be the beginnings for that scenario.

It seems nearly impossible to know if the (dis)information is factual, however, collectively (and from all over the earth) we have a better chance to do so.

We are in actual fact becoming the 'ground forces' in the 'truth movement'. Ground forces, that are intellectually and spiritually honest, and want a future for the good of the human family!

I'm still a newbie, so if anyone would like to start this topic, please go ahead.
:baby-monkey:
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 am

SILUTANEOUS "new to me" FRIEND.... ryuken.... I THINK..... I LIKE YOU!!!!.... (from what you have SHARED with ME/US... thus far... I LOVE YOUR INPUT!!! AND THANK YOU FOR IT!!

WARMEST WELCOMES... to this WONDERFUL FORUM:
..... 2.. ME... this is THE BEST SINGLE "website location" ON EARTH for FINDING ALMOST ANY TOPIC RELATED TO OUR COLLECTIVE AWAKENING that HAS EVER "thus far" BEEN PUT TOGETHER!!!! OUT OF ALL THE PLACES I HAVE BEEN TO AND BEEN INTRODUCED TO.... this PLACE... is THE PLACE!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!

I like and APPRECIATE some of the WONDERFUL topics of INTERESTS you have ALREADY suggested you may be INTERESTED in SHARING or DISCUSSING!!!

....... I LOVE BEING A VERY VERY VERY "INFORMED" & a WELL PREPARED... MULTI-DIMENSIONAL BEING... AND ... THUS FAR..... THIS HAS BEEN THE "BEST PLACE" thus far..... THAT CONTINUES TO MEET AND EXCEED "my" PARTICULAR INTERESTS.. AND NEEDS!!!

THANK you ... for COMING to this WONDERFUL WONDERFUL "home away from home" BEST PLACE... ON PLANET EARTH FOR FINDING "SUCH A WONDERFUL ASSORTMENT OF NEVER BEFORE COLLECTED "FORCE IS WITHIN YOU" related TOPICS!!!!

... ANYWHO... I hope that YOU too may ALSO ENJOY and CONTINUE TO ENJOY this WONDERFUL "to me" WEBSITE LOVE LOCATION!!!

.... Oh .. and by the WAY... THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFORMATION AS WELL!!!!

toast moon walk rockin love wave [b][u][b]
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 am

DUDE...

... the more I re-read you THOUGHTS.. the HAPPIER I am that YOU HAVE COME TO VISIT US!!!

... thank you thank you thank you!!

.. FYI.. as SOMEONE ONCE "suggested" to me... .by the SOUNDS, FEELINGS, and SIGHTS of your POSTS and COMMENTARY....... PLEASE... PLEASE KNOW.... YOU ARE NOT A NEWBIE in any way shape or form.. "to me"!!! YOUR THOUGHTS..... ARE VERY VERY INSPIRING BUDDY!!! YOU HAVE ME... almost "teary" going over some of your "NEW TO ME" IDEAS and IDEALS!!!

I LOOK forward to CONTINUING TO DISCUSS THESE "VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL" TOPICS WITH YOU!!!

I LOOK forward to CONTINUING TO DISCUSS THESE "VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL" TOPICS WITH YOU!!!

I LOOK forward to CONTINUING TO DISCUSS THESE "VERY IMPORTANT TO ALL" TOPICS WITH YOU!!![b]

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 am

Silutaneous ryuken...

So here is "my" take on the Nibiru "thing":

To me the REAL "un-questionable" SIGNIFICANCE of NIBIRU that it ONLY COMES AROUND close to 36,000 years and LOOKS as though.. it is COMING around "just when" we HAPPEN TO BE COMING INTO ALL PLANETARY ALIGNMENT of our SOLAR SYSTEM "just as our solar system" HAPPENS to BE GOING INTO THE EYE of the MILKY WAY.... CORRECT?????

... AND PLEASE PLEASE KNOW... up until your POST... I only heard HEAR SAY on NIBIRU.. vs. SCIENTIFICALLY OBSERVED "OBSERVATION" ... of it's ARRIVAL!!! SO THANK YOU... if this is the case?? that I believe to be true.. from you POST.. CORRECT?????

Anywho... just as a PLACE to START on WHAT FACTS about OUR SOLAR SYSTEMS, EARTH, and GALLEXY ... are "most" ACCEPTED as BEING FACTUAL ... is simply WHERE I "personally" would like to start on what 100% of US... may FIND "UNdisputable" to 100% of US????

Anywho.. the "above" assumption is about all that I "believe to be scientifically well supported in regards to the approaching DEC. 21st, 2012.. PHYSICAL MOVEMENTS and LOCATIONS that MAY NOT COME BACK AROUND for at least 36,000 or so more years from now.. SOLAR SYSTEM AND GALLEXY related POSITIONS and MOVEMENT related ASSUMPTIONS where NO ONE HAS any doubts about "THIS" for those who have STUDIED THIS CLOSELY "thus far" COULD EVER EVER EVER.. EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF DOUBTS ABOUT.. Right???

And thus.. .almost all the other "ideas and stories and such" are still VERY MUCH BEING...INVESTIGATED and or OPENLY EXPLORED for PROBABILITY and POSSIBILITY ... together with OTHER such IDEAS or SCIENTIFICALLY "thought to be real" DATA.. that we are STILL OPENLY EXPLORING .. RIGHT???

Anywho.. I personally LOVE to start DIGESTING INFORMATION... via... "WHAT WE KNOW FOR ABSOLUTELY SURE"..... FIRST.. then go into OTHER .. ALSO AS IMPORTANT "considerations" so that "THESE TOO" .. can ALSO BE CONSIDERED.. yet in WAYS that ARE STILL VERY MUCH OPEN FOR ADDITIONAL DISCUSSION AND CLARIFICATIONS... WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE PLANET!!!... ... where EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET, EVERY SINGLE ONE of US ALL.... .. WILL SOON BE ABLE TO OPENLY AND COLLECTIVELY EXPLORE, DISSECT, VALIDATE, and CONTRIBUTE "important ideas and INFORMATION on "ANY AND ALL CONCERNING TOPICS"...... TOGETHER... before STUPID "non considerate OPTIONS become even thought of or considered!!!!!

I.E..... I AM HOPING ... SOMEDAY.... .that ALL RUMORS... "like anything to do with a LESS than ENJOYABLE FUTURE of our COLLECTIVE PLANET"........... CAN BE.... VERY VERY MUCH... OPENED UP.... FOR WORLD WIDE.... COLLECTIVE.... DISCUSSIONS.... where EVERYONE's COLLECTIVE INPUT... CAN VERY MUCH BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION...... .TOGETHER!!!

Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Images10
clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing[b]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 am

ryuken wrote:

poop

Thanks ryuken for the great link on niburu.. Those are some convincing pictures ryuken.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: NASA Discovers a New Planet In Our Solar System   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you guys, I hope these links will be of some use to anyone interested!

"Unfortunately, as discussed above, an important vector exists for a close encounter with at least one or possibly two comets in March 2010."
"Many people who already suspected or knew that the Nibiru controversy was more than a mere internet conspiracy theory will be shocked to discover that the flyby shall occur one year sooner than they had been led to believe."
> http://www.newprophecy.net/2010part3.htm

"C/2009 O2 (Catalina)", "C/2009 U3 (Hill)"
> http://kometen.fg-vds.de/schwache.htm

"81P/Wild2", "C/2009 K5 (McNaught)", and "C/2009 O2 (Catalina)"
> http://www.rasnz.org.nz/Comets/Comets2010.htm

"...NASA scientists have discovered a 10th planet in our solar system"
> http://space.about.com/od/astronomynews/a/planetx.htm

So one day soon Planet X will say peek a boo to the earth...?!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks for the additional LINKS/INFORMATION on the subject matter FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELF ryuken

.. AND LOVE YOUR QUOTE...

"So one day soon Planet X will say to the earth...?!"

... I LOVE IT WHEN.... SUCH "new" ITEMS "like this and others" come KNOWKING on "enough" of the WORLD's POPULATION "door" so that they have to at LEAST CONSIDER "new" MEANINGS to HOW OR WHY "thier" WORLD is... THE WAY IT IS!!!

... anywho... LOVE how such THINGS AS THESE... INCREASES the DISCUSSIONS for "WHAT THESE THINGS MAY OR MAY NOT MEAN"... at more COLLECTIVE UNIVERSAL "thinking levels" ... where EVERYONE HAS TO COME TOGETHER to DISCUSS SUCH MATTERS... MORE AND MORE OPENLY!!!

... JUST LOVE IT!!!!

THANKS again for sharing "your" INSIGHTS for EVERYONE to FREELY consider in our own unique ways ryuken!!

Again GLAD to see you sharing so much COMMON interest ITEMS... THANK YOU!! :)

rockin
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: a collective meme for the real truth   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:50 am

For simultaneous-selves to exist, I think sharing knowledge and wisdom is a fundamental concept.

Perhaps this is why the world is so 'negative', since knowledge and wisdom is kept by those who want to 'test' us.

Being a light in the darkness, turning negatives to positives, serving others to serve the simultaneous-self.

Easier said than done, but nothing worth doing is easy.

Thank you for such kind words, and for providing such interesting topics and information.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

[quote="ryuken"]Thank you for the warm welcome, Gabriel!

I actually found you guys when searching for other people's opinions on the "Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider". Hoax or not, I thought it had some value... (https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/sanat-wake-up-call-2012-f35/dialogue-with-hidden-hand-self-proclaimed-illuminati-insider-t2261.htm)

Also, as I'm sure you know, many people do not (like to) talk about the topics presented here. I think it would be beneficial for us all if a topic was started discussing the 'real truth(s)' of insiders and researchers.
for example:
I felt that hidden-hand was more informative, while i get an 'itch' when I listen to leo zagami (project camelot interviews - i.e. when he talks about how he escaped from the illuminati).
Possible fame and fortune seekers (we don't see the bank accounts of researchers). Unfortunately money is a clever masonic invention to keep us inline, so we all use it, but it's 'power' have made many people weak (when actors talk about why they selected a movie, they never seem to point to the money, but rather the script).
If the whole world is 'illuminated' can the illuminati exist? I think that the 'resource based economy' (zeitgeist movement/venus project) could be the beginnings for that scenario.

It seems nearly impossible to know if the (dis)information is factual, however, collectively (and from all over the earth) we have a better chance to do so.

We are in actual fact becoming the 'ground forces' in the 'truth movement'. Ground forces, that are intellectually and spiritually honest, and want a future for the good of the human family!

I'm still a newbie, so if anyone would like to start this topic, please go ahead.
:baby-monkey:[/quote

The post you made with the pictures of planet x are the best I have ever seen. Great work ryuken and you are a welcome edition to this family as your energy is obviously love.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: am happy the weekend is here   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you once again for your kinds words Gabriel!

But the world is a mirror, and what you see in the world around you is just a reflection of what you see within yourself...

Have you seen this one?
"...the planet catalogued as 2003UB313 at the lonely outer fringes of our solar system. Our Sun can be seen in the distance. The new planet, which is yet to be formally named, is at least as big as Pluto and about three times farther away from the Sun than Pluto. It is very cold and dark. The planet was discovered by the Samuel Oschin Telescope at the Palomar Observatory near San Diego, Calif., on Jan. 8, 2005. Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech "
> http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/newplanet-072905-images_prt.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 pm

That is a cool picture I have not seen. Another good one ryuken, thanks for your kind words as well.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:41 pm

It's a pleasure...

In 2005 NASA seems to confirm a Planet beyond Pluto, and we don't hear anything else!

What is the object in the red circle of your profile picture?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

I am not sure, it is posted on the general discussions thread now. I would love your input on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.   Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nibiru Showed Up Today in INDIA.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next