the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR

Go down 
+6
sky otter
micjer
Reunite
WineHippie
zuni
Gabriel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:50 am

Good points micjer, well said. I love your avatar...LOL It looks like a bad ass crystal or a stargate perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 am

It seems that I have learned if you dedicate yourself to "whatever you choose" and rely upon your dedication to provide you with all things that you may need then it will manifest in your life by whatever means are necessary. Especially in the most dangerous situations that may befall you and/or in healing of all kinds.

Once you become dedicated to your cause, regardless or not if your beliefs are correct according to the universe, the universe/God will protect you if you are truly seeking with a honest sincere open heart for the purpose of helping others, then God knows this and will compensate you in protection so that you can later be corrected by God in your beliefs if you are in error to start with.

Reality of the Matrix is that if you are a true seeker and innocent at heart wanting to help others, then the Matrix/universe/God will change the Matrix just for your benefit so that you will know and understand that the changing of the Matrix for you is a sign to you that you are on the right path.

Reality must conform to you and for you if you are an innocent ( meaning no malice ) seeker.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:41 pm

i think so, too, gabe, and set out on my journey
to prove to myself as well as demonstrate to others

so far, so good, as far as i am concerned

as far as others, i hope they are paying attention
to the principles you so eloquently stated above
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Thank you winehippie for the gracious words. It is indeed awesome to witness the Matrix change for your benefit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Your journey is an example to us all of just what can happen if we decide to throw all caution to the wind and just "GO' and let the doors open and close as we GO and as the universe/God act as our director of travel.

You are a true inspiration hippy and an example to all to follow.

My hat is off to your spirit of adventure and your ability to live on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2