the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009   Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:11 am

The Truth Sets You Free to Soar to New Heights
By Dipali Desai

Full Moon in Scorpio at 18 degrees on May 8th, 2009 - Emotions swell from the deep caverns within your being seeking the light of the Sun during a full moon phase in the lunar cycle. With this Full Moon in Scorpio it’s all or nothing, let yourself release what you have buried inside. To honor the water element, sit by a river, lake, ocean or in your backyard next to a bird bath. Or soak in sea salts in a bath. Let yourself set a fresh intention and then let go what you have been clinging to emotionally. Drink plenty of fresh filtered water to cleanse toxins that are bubbling out now. Now is the time to attune yourself to the fluid motion of the water element. The astrological sign of Scorpio intensifies the process of moving us from dense, stuck, numbness - emotional dams into rapid clear moving feelings. And it places a laser beam like focus on the task at hand beckoning us to be fearless. It urges us to have a no nonsense approach.

Half digested emotions, partially spewed reactions, habitual tendencies, being chronically stuck in comfort zones and muddled up truths will have to be addressed. Possible upheavals, purging, reactions, intensity, passion, merging and such energies are possible during this time. It is time to be completely honest and empower yourself so that clarity emerges. We may even gaze into issues of birth, death and rebirth and come to a new understanding and awareness in the aftermath regardless of how turbulent things may become during the process. This Full Moon in Scorpio is potentially an incredible and powerfully transformative energy to experience.

“T” time.
There is an intense planetary configuration set up during this phase of the moon. The Sun in Taurus/Moon in Scorpio make a tense connection to Jupiter (hope/optimism), Chiron (wholeness and healing), Neptune (spiritual and compassion) all in Aquarius in what’s called a “t-square” formation. It is a very very pushy energy symbolism. It challenges our very core to make a change or it’s going to feel yucky and stuck. The friction alone can be annoying so why wait? Progress may symbolize move it or lose it with these planetary energies determined to get their point across. Sun/Moon polarity wanting to resolve the differences and work in unison - the conscious and subconscious in harmonious relationship. There is hope for us yet with Jupiter involved, stretch your Consciousness far and wide. The Air element with the Aquarius symbolism suggests if we become too blurred, slurred and subjective to breath, detach and become objective to the issue at hand.

Time for full disclosure.
Start first with yourself, no more sitting pretty in denial. Scorpio’s symbolism has a knack for exposing secrets, buried or things you are in denial about, and issues around extremely abusive situations. No more being in the dark. This entire symbolism prompts us to peer inside and uncover the fear based layers that control us and perpetuates suffering - sometimes to the point of extreme obsession, depression and dysfunction. This is the dark side that tempts us. Yet the light shines and reminds us of the path. There is strength in Scorpio to get to the bottom line, use the fortitude contained within Taurus symbolism as well to feel grounded and realistic. Addictions, rage, hatred, bitterness can be piping hot issues and good to work with to heal and restore balance now. Other important topics include; death, rebirth, sexuality, power, grief, trust, magnetism, joint finances, how other people value you and transformation. So the urge to purge may be very prominent at this time. Yet once it’s out you will feel more settled.

Step away from the blame game.
You want change? You want to be free? You want to heal? You want move on and not be caught up in the past? You want to trust? The power is within you not in something outside of you if you want lasting change in your life or if you truly want to become empowered. Let go of covering yourself with victim-hood sheath. Look at the bigger picture than focusing on the negatives. Now is the time for self-responsibility and truthfulness so that extremes can resolve. It may not be all black and white - there are shades in the spectrum. Since this Full Moon in Scorpio’s energy can get intense very fast, use the Mercury in Gemini symbolic energy to assist you in having a light hearted conversation as well as listening with an open curiosity and objectivity.

Venus still in Aries can offer help in blazing new pathways with courage and an ability to take decisive action instead of swaying in the emotional waters. Since Venus in Aries is still finishing out her post retrograde phase, now is the time to bring to the surface another layer of issues in relationships around trust, power, control and sexuality. Gaps or distance within relationships can be filled up with the healing essence of Chiron in Aquarius. Create equality in relationships so that all parties are considered and feel respected. Neptune in Aquarius reminds us to use compassion and forgive past hurts and situations to help us transcend the lingering tangles of the past and heal scars so the future is bright.

Newly Born
Rising from the ashes, discord and emotional attachments dissolved.. - the golden Phoenix rises and takes flight. Feeling free as if a newborn again reminds us to love as we have never been hurt. Value all that is sacred (Taurus) and honor all that is given to you from life as well as others. Remember the real lasting security is not in externals but rather … the inner security in aligning yourself with your spiritual values and Soul. This is real lasting security that will never leave you nor will it go out of style. We are never the same when we come face to face with Scorpio’s regenerative energy and symbolism. We step forward bravely onwards to the next stage eager to feel everything, and realizing the precious gift of having feelings and emotions. Being empowered emotionally, you can face the adventure that is yet to come.

Copyright 2009. Dipali Desai - spheresofessence.com. All Rights Reserved.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009   Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

sky otter wrote:

It is time to be completely honest and empower yourself so that clarity emerges.

clarity, again, eh?
think it's a message?

i have just had an experience which tested my being...
and resulted in clarity

i may recount in the spiritual roadtrip section... i am
still digesting and if i think it has any value for others,
i will put it there...

clarity

what a concept
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009   Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:41 am

ah wh..just for clarity's sake..i wanted to say i did not write that..
i copy and paste when i find a well written and precise rendering

and i always post who wrote it or where you can find it

waiting to hear what is going on there...

hugv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009   Full Moon in Scorpio on May 8th, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1