the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!

Go down 
+4
zuni
stephen Podliska
Anchor
I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW
I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-01

FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Empty
PostSubject: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:16 am

FYI:

This is Stephen Podliska/I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW

.... AND NOTE.... I know I am still in a TRANCE state... thus the name I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW is to HELP MYSELF .... more and more .... WAKE UP and or EXPRESS THIS!!

I may or may not use this name so as to perhaps and or potentially move into/explore other "states" of expression and or questioning my own such POSTs that may or may not be different than Stephen Podliska's.

..... SO THAT I MAY (on occasion) MAKE FUN OF MY SELF...... KNOWING IT IS ME .... YET STILL MAKING FUN OF MY SELF!!!

Although I have no issues with being TRANSPARENT!!!!! (WHERE I WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY .................. MY WHOLE HONEST 100% SELF (in as loving way(s) as I can and WILL HERE NOW ALWAYS DO).........

.... I WOULD ON OCCASION ......... like to have "a conversation with my SELF" in a way that may be fun to play with...... where "at times" .... the stephen Podliska "role" and the I-AM-A-WAKE" may so "change roles" for such ADDITIONAL EXPERIMENTATION?!

Anywho, this is "up for discussion" ..AND/with the SITE/GROUP's COMFORT LEVEL!!...

.... AND I will feel comfortable with any so choice you choose in regards to me having TWO such names to go back and forth with!!

KNOWING ..... both Stephen Podliska and I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW are (on this site) the "same" guy!!

AND.....ANY THING I AM OR NOT UP TO .............. I WOULD FULLY GIVE ANYONE THE SAME SUPPORT FOR SO DOING THE SAME .......... AND MORE AND MORE ...... "stuff" like this to help explore the ONE AND ONLY ONE ...... SELF with!!!

.... I ESPECIALLY DESIRE TO SO EXPLORE SUCH.... with and audiance so as to MAKE THIS REAL for me so that I CAN "KEEP BOTH THE Stephen Podliska role and the I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW" guy's each perspective in mind ....... as I PLAY WITH MY SELF!!!!!

Blessings and LOVE to the ONE SELF.........

flower child

Steve
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

I suppose rules were made to be broken.

<sigh>

lol!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:44 am

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SHOW YOU .......................

............................................... AND REMIMIND MY SELF TOO.....................

THAT WE ARE ALL (EACH ONE OF THE ONE OF US) ...MAKING ALL THE FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE DEATH FOR EXAMPLE, THE MORE WE MAKE DEATH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK FEEL, SMELL REAL!!!!!!!

THE MORE WE SEPERATE................................. THIS SIDE ...........................................

.................................................................FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT HERE TO SAY HOW ............................CORRECT THIS IS!!!!!!

.............................................................FOR I DO NOT BELIEVE IN RIGHT OR WRONG

...........................................................I JUST WANT TO SHOW YOU THE COLLECTIVE....

....................................................................& INDIVIDUAL RULE MAKER..................

........................................................................RULE MAKER IS YOU!!!.....................

HOW COMFORTABLE YOU ARE WITH ME SHOWING YOU AND MY SELF ...... EXAMPLES OF OUR ONE SELF....................

IS SIMPLY THAT ............................................. JUST SHOWING OUR SELF ....................

.....................................................................HOW COMFORTABLE WE ARE ......................

.........................................................................LOOKING INTO THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like THIS snl Short ON death THAT i so love:

THIS IS JUST A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOU!!!

THAT DEATH IS JUST ........................................... AN ILLUSION!!!!!!!

CAN WE NOW PLEASE .............................................GET OVER IT!!!!!!

..........................................................BUT "THINGS" LIKE THIS PERHAPS?????????????????

............................................................. ARE BETTER KEPT ..... EXACTLY IN PLACE???????

.......................................................................THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT QUESTIONS..........

..........................................................................WE ARE ALWAYS MAKING!!!!!!!!

..............................................................................THAT KEEP THE ILLUSIONS............

.....................................................................................IN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD ............. FUCKING WITH ME!!! ........ IN A LONG TIME!!!

........................................................... BUT AND......... I WILL SO GLADLY STOP AND SAY....

............................................................................................NOTHING MORE...................

........................................................................................... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY....

..............................................................................................I LIKE ALL OUR ILLUSIONS!!!

..................................................................................................NOW PLEASE GO AWAY STEVE!!!!

my love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------

----YET I CAN ALLWAYS...... "TURN IT DOWN A NOTCH OR TWO"...... just as well!!! angelic
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:11 am

FYI..............

RULES SUCK !!!!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:12 am

HEY LOOK AT THAT POST.........1 :11 wowb
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:17 am

YET PLEASE KNOW!!!!!!

AT ANY TIME ............................... WHERE WE SAY ..........................

..........................................WE DO NOT LIKE OUR FRIEND.............................

.................................................... "I AM A WAKE" ...............................................

................................................ HAGGING OUT "HERE" ....................................

......................................... I CAN HAVE ... THAT PART OF "ME/US/YOU/I"...........

............................ SO "TEMORARILY" LEAVE (CHANGE FACES/PERSONALITIES).......

ANY HOW.....

THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME PLAY HERE IN YOUR FUN HOUSE!!!

LOVE THE BANANNAS!!!!

love

toast

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Sat May 02, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:18 am

LOVE IT AND YOU!!!

rockin
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:03 am

steve.. or whoever you are today bump

your posts give me a headache hypnotisedb

but i am working thur it smiley-face-sun-clou

carry on fired up
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:16 am

greetings, i am a wake

if we all take additional names, we could grow this forum
by the hundreds, perhaps strengthening our vibe...

interesting concept, to have conversations with selves....

i/we am/are thinking on this now.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Well there is certainly no boredom when Steve is around...you crack me up.

That reminds me we haven't heard from wtf for a while....Zuni have you spoken to her lately?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Rise and shine :)

lol!
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:36 am

I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW wrote:
as I PLAY WITH MY SELF!!!!!

Ummm I understand that is supposed to cause blindness?

Why is there always someone on every forum that gets 'special priveleges'?

FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Rules
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:32 am

I have concluded that it is a cosmic joke - when it plays out like this, it is done so people like me (and presumably perhaps you) can get wound up by it and have a learning opportunity

poop

flower

A..
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:46 am

Anchor wrote:

get wound up by it and have a learning opportunity

Hmmm well unless its a pick pile of fresh dino droppings there is little to be learned from poop

Even if its cosmic poop
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:52 am

THANK YOU EVERY FELLOW SELF.... 4 SUCH CONSIDERATIONS!!!!

Some very very facinating Dreams and related "thoughts" due to you allowing me to ......

... so entertain the use of this "I AM A-WAKE NOW" personality/avitar character....

AND.... YES, YES, YES........ I DO SO LOVE THIS UNI-VERSE THAT WE ALL SO CREATED!!!

TO SO ......

..... PLAY WITH MY/YOUR/OUR... "ONE SELF"...

....... 4 WHO ELSE IS HERE........ BUT THE ONE OF US???????

... AND YES...... I DO KNOW "at times" some of my postings and related "thoughts" are "enough" to PUT ASIDE and perhaps go to other postings as needed. .......

THUS... THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO EXPRESS ........ THE SELF I KNOW!!!!

AND ..... again, please feel free to......

OPENLY REACT TO MY POSTS ..... AS/IF YOU FEEL THE DESIRE TO DO SO!!!!

BLESSINGS......

abductedg

Steve

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

i, for one, appreciate the genuine person that you are, steve

your enthusiasm, openess, vulnerability, willingness to share
and think outside the box, honesty and positive thinking... you
are inspirational

keep on truckin'
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!   FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI: New Name created to have more FUN PLAYING WITH MYSELF!!!
Page 1 of 1