the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amero, is coming around the corner?

Go down 
+3
nogroz
sky otter
New World Orphan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

The Amero, is coming around the corner? Empty
PostSubject: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:23 pm

I was eating with a friend of a friend who is a european banker somewhere I dont remember where, but I do remember him mention the amero and how it is actually being put to use in North Carolina, but in a very small sense. Like Vending machines. I cant find any info on this on the net though. But anyway just thought I would throw this out there.

Here is a link to a picture of one
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amerocoin.asp
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:40 am

hey NWO

i did a google search using the words
amero use in north carolina
and wow..here is one link..
i am posting the link because it is long and basiscally calls snopes a lair gotcha

wow

http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sciences/browse_thread/thread/56afd0f4f29d8bad

VIDEO PROOF: AMERO FUTURE NORTH AMERICAN CURRENCY IS ALREADY BEING PRINTED!!!! NA UNION DRIVER'S LICENSE ALREADY PREPARED

search results
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=amero+use+in+north+carolina&aq=f&oq=
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:44 am

i can't get the pic to come with the text..grrrrrrrrrr...anyway i thought this also needed to be read
rumors can go either way and all info is good info wave

http://www.anomalies.net/object/amero.html

Rumors of "amero coins"

In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury issued "amero" coins.

The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr. Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin"). Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of "amero coins" ranging in denomination from one to one thousand. The coins have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC", in small typeConcerning his "amero" designs, he mentions on his website:

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them. ”

Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the Treasury Department by an employee of that organization.

Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products. The debunking website Snopes also ran a further debunking of Turner's claims, stating:

"Neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."

Turner, refusing to believe that he had been duped, claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim. Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005, and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on 27 September 2005.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:52 am

Ah yes... ya gotta love 'whistle blowers' so busy blowing whistles they don't bother to research the facts...

Nice coin...

The Amero, is coming around the corner? Amero-dorado

Not sure what the problem is with that anyway...

Most Mexicans already work in the USA anyway and the Canadian/US border was virtually non existance since the 80's when FTA came into effect

The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) was a trade agreement signed by Canada and the United States on October 4, 1988. The agreement, finalized by October 1987, removed several trade restrictions in stages over a ten year period, and resulted in a great increase in cross-border trade.

The joining of the three countries 'officially' would have immense benefits and make us a strong union and bigger world power.

Canada has untapped resources in electric power, oil reserves, 85% of the worlds fresh water. Most of the Uranium and Nickel in the world comes from Canadian mines...

Years ago when Canad taught India how to grow wheat, resulting in India become an exporter of wheat and competing with Canada, the government had to pay farmers for the wheat that they could no longer sell and it rotted in silos. So Canada could feed the world...

I thing the joining of the three nations would solve many of the problems we have today, and stimulate the economy, though I know my Union is now against the agreement.

And before ya say it... I am a Canadian citizen... ha ha
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

New World Orphan wrote:
I was eating with a friend of a friend who is a european banker somewhere I dont remember where,

You have a friend who is a European banker but you can't remember where?

too funny too funny too funny too funny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Actually when you look at things the way the should be We are all children of the world we existed with out any borders at one time . Then those that would wish to control us set up borders and governments . One of the things they need to control us is money an entity we could all live without because its just pieces of paper and metal with no value at all . We give it value and in doing so we fall into their trap and from there its downhill to where we are now. Once we realize this and understand it then we can proceed forward and set a better system in place . They are currently setting their new system up under the guise of Green and climate change . Al Gore has set up this huge company for carbon trading and its a croak of sh*t and we are going to land right back in the shit pile if we fall for this ! Nobel prize winning piece of shit
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:40 pm

U.S. begins beefing up Canadian border security

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/05/09/20090509canadianborder-ON.html?&wired

High above the rugged border, an unmanned Predator B drone equipped with night-vision cameras and cloud-piercing radar scanned the landscape for signs of smugglers, illegal immigrants or terrorists.

Armed agents checked the identification of border crossers while radiation sensors and other devices monitored vehicles entering by road. Soon, a new network of telescopic and infrared video cameras mounted atop 80-foot-tall metal towers will rise above critical locations.

The beefed-up border security is not taking place along America's chaotic southern border - riven by drug smuggling, gun running and illegal immigration - but, rather, its traditionally boring northern boundary with Canada.
The changes have jarred communities along the 3,987-mile border - the longest undefended border in the world.

"Those of us who grew up here never considered it to be a border," said Bernadette Secco, a communications consultant on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls who sometimes dines or shops in the U.S. three times a day. "We're neighbors, not terrorists."

The U.S. has ramped up security along the Canadian border ever since Sept. 11. But changes are coming more quickly now, driven by fears of terrorists exploiting the relative quiet of the northern border and complaints that the U.S. has been disproportionately soft on Canada.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano made the get-tough policy clear in recent comments.

"One of the things that we need to be sensitive to is the very real feeling among southern border states and in Mexico that if things are being done on the Mexican border, they should also be done on the Canadian border," Napolitano told a conference in Washington.

"In other words, we shouldn't go light on one and heavy on the other."

Since they share "one continent," as well as the North American Free Trade Agreement to promote trade and investment, the secretary said, "there should be some parity there."

Before February 2008, the northern border was so open that an oral declaration of citizenship was sufficient to enter the United States.

Starting June 1, however, U.S. authorities will require anyone crossing from Canada to present a valid passport or a secure travel ID card. That has prompted protests from some residents along the border, who say a way of life is ending.

"It was so easy, so habitual, for so long," said Catherine Schweitzer, a Buffalo, N.Y., activist who chairs a regional historic preservation group. "Now suddenly there's a gate. And all these new restrictions. And guards with guns. It's scary."
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Its just more control soon we will have armed guards stationed outside our bathrooms and require special government sanctions in order to take a dump :onloo:
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Don't forget the carbon tax too! hehe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:46 pm

The cool part is what if you can "live without money" and what if you can get your food from God?????

Wait are you crazy??? you are are an asshole for saying that you can live without money??? You can't do that damn you, stop it now, before you infect the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:58 pm

ummmm, gabe.....

it can be done

i know, cuz i'm doin' it
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I love you winehippie and I agree that you can live without money. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Some people would be labeled as 'mooch' or 'freeloader' as they live without money...

Some, such as the homeless in most cities do okay without money and get meals from charities and dumpsters, but is this a quality life?

Now MONEY as such was created as a convienient form of exchange... you can trade work for food, that is an exchange, you can trade goods for lodging, that is an exchange... neither of those examples use money.

Can you tell me that you can survive without ANY medium of exchange?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:37 pm

There is always a medium of exchange in ordinary circumstances such as barter for example, and there is also mediums of exchange in extraordinary circumstances such as faith/intention.

To survive without any medium of exchange would of course be possible depending on the personal circumstances you may find yourself in, especially if the circumstances in which you find yourself are such that there could be no "normal" opportunity at an exchange.

There are examples of food manifesting for people in extraordinary circumstances as I feel sure you know of.

Can you survive with out any medium of exchange? Of course, if you choose to but these situations will most likely be of short duration only as your situation dictates.

There is a story in an ancient hebrew text that tells of several million people whose clothes never rotted during a forty year stroll through the desert and had food fall from the sky on them.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm

nogroz wrote:
Some people would be labeled as 'mooch' or 'freeloader' as they live without money...

but who does the labelling, and what if you just don't CARE about "labels"?

Quote :
Some, such as the homeless in most cities do okay without money and get meals from charities and dumpsters, but is this a quality life?

depends on the quality of the life

Quote :
Now MONEY as such was created as a convienient form of exchange... you can trade work for food, that is an exchange, you can trade goods for lodging, that is an exchange... neither of those examples use money.

exactly my point - and we ALL gonna be doing a lot of bartering SOON

Quote :
Can you tell me that you can survive without ANY medium of exchange?

haven't had to try, yet.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:12 am

Hi wh,

there are many people that do not care about labels, such as myself included. I have found that most people concerned with labels are also concerned about their egotistical appearance to others.

That alone is a telling piece of evidence that the person concerned about ego is also caught up in a personal struggle to free themselves of the chains of ego.

the scared of labels syndrome is just another type of fear.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:23 pm

gabe, i was raised by a mother who was preoccupied
with appearances, "what will the neighbors think?",
keeping up with the joneses, living beyond means...
i learned to label... then i saw the error of my ways,
and so make a concious effort to un-label and de-label
every chance i get.....
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:58 pm

nogroz wrote:
New World Orphan wrote:
I was eating with a friend of a friend who is a european banker somewhere I dont remember where,

You have a friend who is a European banker but you can't remember where?

too funny too funny too funny too funny

I cant remember what bank he said he worked for is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amero, is coming around the corner?   The Amero, is coming around the corner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amero, is coming around the corner?
Page 1 of 1